What's new

MEGA Corruption in China's PLA!

So i was randomly browsing PDF with my friend who is not much into forums. I bet 10 quid with him that this thread would have been opened by an Indian member. Guess who won?

piece of cake! an easy 10 quid payback good for you!

We don't need to issue statements, just arrest the journalist and give him 20-30 years in prison and kick NYT out of china permanently.
These type of articles are attempts to destabilise china.
It's got nothing to do with good journalism.

The current Chinese leadership is utterly weak.

Allowing foreign NGOs and foreign media were 2 of the worst things ever done by the CPC.

the timing of the release is odd! it takes time to for the cleanse up the grafts! the US guy disappeared after the news was released probably hiding in the us embassy!

Even with this "MEGA Corruption in China's PLA", China is still able to develop 2 fifth gen fighters, refit an aircraft carrier, produce many sea ships and submarines and altogether developed a defense strong enough that no other countries will thinking of invade it again(like what happened the last 200 years).

Now imagine, China is working to lessen the corruption within the PLA, it will become much much better.

So, looking at it that way, there's no way but up from here.

:)

When did Indian cared about china's corruption? Are they trying to become part of china province, so they must care for china? Lol

Back
Top Bottom