What's new

Meeting India's military challenge

When did we ever try finishing you off? That was never in the objective. And in 1971 we wouldn’t have been able to occupy you, but could have launched offensives to cripple nerve centres of pak economy. Obviously our military causalities would have been much higher, but nevertheless we had the CAPABILITY to cripple Pak. We didn't.

Kargil happened after nuclear tests. So there goes that theory.

GOOD! Now go tell that to those poor idiots who waste their time buying JF-17s, F-16s, Erieyes, F-22Ps, Al Khalids etc. What a waste of good public money.

And post this on all those threads regarding the aforementioned equipment. Let the poor fanboys stop fanatcising and wasting bandwidth :disagree:

well you could have planned to cripple our economy in 71! but even you were shocked when our army surrendered! i read manickshaw's plan! it was to avoid chittagong & dhaka! & indian army was shocked when Pak Army surrendered without a fight! so technically what was indian armies "actual" plan of action would not be known!

kargil happened because both sides had just hit puberty & were in the mood for experimenting & novice at it!

as for f-16s,JFs and all are required for 2 reasons:

1) to be aware of our enemies moves & keep them in check(we are not palestine you see)! and like i said having good intentions we dread going to a phase where we would be cornered to go nuclear!

2) and IF the push comes then these weapons would buy us enough time to press the nuclear switch!

:coffee:

well the reason why we are NOT NUKING INDIA(which from your point of view is shocking) is because we are a peace loving nation which wishes to co-exist with an enemy 6 times our size! so our nuclear deterrent is exactly that a deterrent to stop you from having any evil designs against our homeland!

Well, I am Not Interested In Spoiling the False Integrity of Your Nation If You Consider Your Nation to be a Peace Loving Country aka a Country From where terrorism Originated(Zardari's Quotes)... And It Might Give You extreme Un easiness By also Knowing that Diplomats World Wide have Been Accusing Pakistan Of Having Terrorism as the State Tool.... A Real Peace Loving Country Does not Deserve Such Embarrassments, should It??... Think twice now, Is Your Country Really Peace Loving???

Now Living with a Neighbor 6 times Larger than You, Is Not By Your will, But Its Your Countries Geographical Fate... And that does Not Mean You are Peace loving unless Otherwise You have diplomatic Reason to Prove it

so yes we won't use it UNTIL & UNLESS PROVOKED to do so!

So What according to Your dictionary is Provoking????

as for the reset button again let me elaborate for you! once we fire we know we are sending india & eventually ourselves back to the beginning of 20th century!!

Sending India back to 20th century is Doubtful but the Second Option is Obvious , We have Missile shield which If Not Gives 100% chance for a clean Interception but would certainly limit the Damage....

india would try to retaliate with nukes but ofcourse the world will come in and stop india! hence india would be set back a century & we would face sanctions that would cripple our economy totally! sending us back a century too!

India Would Retaliate the Very Moment Our AWACS Gives us An Early Warning..... Who do You think the world are to stop India But Not Pakistan?? Sanctions on You are Obvious ....

as for interceptors...hmm let me see a warhead fired from pakistan into india takes less than a minute some will find their way past your interceptors rest assured! if you not sure go ask your army men dear! ;)

Who told You that Interceptors would be Placed far away from Pakistan so that it takes time to Hit, Is it Wrong to have an Interceptor at a closer range??? And I dont Need to ask an Army man, Its Basic Common sense....

second strike won't be allowed by the world powers! so that capability you can have and feel proud about it! :coffee:

Second Strike Would be Allowed, thats why there is an Agreement No First Use, that Eventually Gives Not Only a Permit for a second Strike, But also justifies it.... So India is Totally Safe from any Incoming threat...

Last edited:
& the rant continues of mine is bigger than your's!!!!

well the reason why we are NOT NUKING INDIA(which from your point of view is shocking) is because we are a peace loving nation which wishes to co-exist with an enemy 6 times our size! so our nuclear deterrent is exactly that a deterrent to stop you from having any evil designs against our homeland!

so yes we won't use it UNTIL & UNLESS PROVOKED to do so!

as for the reset button again let me elaborate for you! once we fire we know we are sending india & eventually ourselves back to the beginning of 20th century!! india would try to retaliate with nukes but ofcourse the world will come in and stop india! hence india would be set back a century & we would face sanctions that would cripple our economy totally! sending us back a century too!

as for interceptors...hmm let me see a warhead fired from pakistan into india takes less than a minute some will find their way past your interceptors rest assured! if you not sure go ask your army men dear! ;)

second strike won't be allowed by the world powers! so that capability you can have and feel proud about it! :coffee:

let me assure u there will not be second strike
there will multiple second strikes
if u dare to use nuke we wil not send u 100 years back we wil eliminate u from world map thats a promise:sniper:

Many Chinese actually see the sanctions as a blessing in disguise. It helped them concentrate on domestic capabilities and get know-how from the Russians.

Hi,

It is like saying---I was stupid enough to walk without shoes---and a thorn got stuck in the sole of my foot---which is extremely painful---and this pain is making me realize the mistake I made of not wearing shoes.

China was already headed towards a better and a bigger domestic capability---all the technology it would have gained openly from the west---it would have been the defacto reason of propelling it forward without any conscious effort.

The availability of western technology without any restrictions---just the exposure in itself would have been the catalyst,

So---what the chinese are trying real hard to get now---through payola or spies---or otherwise---was presented to them on a platter.

Hi,

It is like saying---I was stupid enough to walk without shoes---and a thorn got stuck in the sole of my foot---which is extremely painful---and this pain is making me realize the mistake I made of not wearing shoes.

China was already headed towards a better and a bigger domestic capability---all the technology it would have gained openly from the west---it would have been the defacto reason of propelling it forward without any conscious effort.

The availability of western technology without any restrictions---just the exposure in itself would have been the catalyst,

So---what the chinese are trying real hard to get now---through payola or spies---or otherwise---was presented to them on a platter.

Mastan Khan sir, i kind of disagree a bit here...Not to take anything away from China but there is a common saying "Necessity is the mother of Invention".....GOI keeps on repeating the rhetoric that we want to go indegenous but today we are the most sought after by Arms exporter...

Our scientist have lot of potential but is not availed to its maximum becuase there is no sense of urgency...We are getting much better(at least claimed to be) equipments by pouring in dollars....China knew they have to do it themselves because no one is going to give it to them...For long their weapons were considered Junk and even today their weapons might not be as advanced as western counterparts on many fronts...However they are and have catched up on the Gap...Something that India and Pakistan cannot dream about in near future, because we have not paid much attention to home grown R&D to make it happen....So yes, had China being in good list of west they would have got things in a platter and there would have been less will/emphasis to make things indigenously(read the hard way)

When did we ever try finishing you off? That was never in the objective. And in 1971 we wouldn’t have been able to occupy you, but could have launched offensives to cripple nerve centres of pak economy. Obviously our military causalities would have been much higher, but nevertheless we had the CAPABILITY to cripple Pak. We didn't.

Kargil happened after nuclear tests. So there goes that theory.

GOOD! Now go tell that to those poor idiots who waste their time buying JF-17s, F-16s, Erieyes, F-22Ps, Al Khalids etc. What a waste of good public money.

And post this on all those threads regarding the aforementioned equipment. Let the poor fanboys stop fanatcising and wasting bandwidth :disagree:

^^^

Mate at that time the so called "Nuclear button" was under preparation ..:D

regards
Jailer

if u dare to use nuke we wil not send u 100 years back we wil eliminate u from world map thats a promise:sniper:

:rofl:

damn this one want to send me back 100 years...no he want to eliminate me totally with multiple strikes :whistle:

hey just one thing i don't want you as my neighbor in the other life or if i'm going back 100 years!:disagree: :rofl:

sorry for the meanless post but i couldn't resist all this humor!:lol:

ok SUNNY DEOL! :rofl:

indians get excited about second strike they don't understand a second strike third strike multiple strikes WILL NOT FIX THE DESTRUCTION INDIA WOULD HAVE ENDURED BY THEN!

& ONE OF THE SMART BOYS SAID OH WE HAVE A MISSILE SHIELD! FIRSTLY india has no active missile shield!!! secondly missile shield doesn't guarantee a 100% safety!!

secondly nuclear bomb is not some indian movie blast that onloy one section blows up & end of story! radiation affects last decades! and are totally controlled by wind directions!

& as far as i know pakistan or india do not have any protection for common civilans against radiation! so basically if a nuclear war does take place millions will die in south asia due to lack of protection from radaition!

kids here talk about button about destroying pakistan as if its a joke & a one sided thing!!! they talk about sanctions bloody hell no one would care about sanctions after a nuclear war! :coffee: :disagree:

This place sounds like a war zone already... :)

Heres how I see things... India was one country where Muslims ruled, and Hindus and Sikhs and many other cultures and religions flourished... Then came the British and destroyed India... They split up the country to use them as potential markets for themselves... (So basically sell weapons to opposite sides to make profits... does nt matter how many people are killed and how much hate is generated)...

But now we are in a tricky situation... India and Pakistan are enemies... this has to be acknowledged and accepted... and enemies who wont tolerate each other for long periods of time...

I have a solution to this mess... Although I dont think Indians will like it... (maybe the Pakistani brothers on this forum might not like it either)....

The solution begins with Pakistan first... We solve our own problems first... The country is in deep mess... We setup institutions which look after the affairs of the people... Islam provides those institutions... Ruling, Economics, Justice, Education, Foreign Policy etc...

Then we can invite India to join us... Although the system we setup would be far better to what the Indians have... so people in india will be drawn towards it...

However the rulers of India plus its military perhaps will hate it... So they will want war...

The rest will be history... Because India does not stand much chance against the advance of the Army of the descendants of Muhammad Bin Qasim!!!!

Heres how I see things... India was one country where Muslims ruled, and Hindus and Sikhs and many other cultures and religions flourished... Then came the British and destroyed India... They split up the country to use them as potential markets for themselves... (So basically sell weapons to opposite sides to make profits... does nt matter how many people are killed and how much hate is generated)...

But now we are in a tricky situation... India and Pakistan are enemies... this has to be acknowledged and accepted... and enemies who wont tolerate each other for long periods of time...

I have a solution to this mess... Although I dont think Indians will like it... (maybe the Pakistani brothers on this forum might not like it either)....

The solution begins with Pakistan first... We solve our own problems first... The country is in deep mess... We setup institutions which look after the affairs of the people... Islam provides those institutions... Ruling, Economics, Justice, Education, Foreign Policy etc...

Then we can invite India to join us... Although the system we setup would be far better to what the Indians have... so people in india will be drawn towards it...

However the rulers of India plus its military perhaps will hate it... So they will want war...

The rest will be history... Because India does not stand much chance against the advance of the Army of the descendants of Muhammad Bin Qasim!!!!

And you call others, kids?:smokin:

Where did I call anyone a kid?

However you do seem like one my dear... Remember this... Muslims have defeated Hindustan on numerous occasions... you d be a fool to think that we dont have the capability or courage to rip your country apart once again...

Nice post...:lazy:

Back
Top Bottom