What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

IF Khalistan movement seekers who took up arms against the govt= Freedom fighters

THEN Baluchistan fighters= Freedom Fighters

:victory:

Criteria are the same for both. They both feel they want to succeeded from the union so as to speak and both went violent to achieve their means

Khalistan movt was much well organized and had a much greater op capacity as compared to the BLA. BLA on a good day will stop a bus full of unarmed civilians and shoot 18 non-Balochs, Khalistan fighters on the other hand brought down planes.
The sit on ground was pretty different as well, Balochistan just has a flag and a national anthem and govt in exile based in Israel(see their blog). Khalistan had all that and was even running it's own mint and circulating currency ! The only reason you guys overcame the Khalistan movt was because Benazir handed over details of Khalistan fighters, safe havens, financers, etc(compiled by ISI) to India. That list made all the difference.

But in your primitive assumption, yes many Indians do view BLA as freedom fighters, just check out their youtube or Fb accounts, Indians flock to them as pigeons do to grain.

Khalistan movt was much well organized and had a much greater op capacity as compared to the BLA. BLA on a good day will stop a bus full of unarmed civilians and shoot 18 non-Balochs, Khalistan fighters on the other hand brought down planes.
The sit on ground was pretty different as well, Balochistan just has a flag and a national anthem and govt in exile based in Israel(see their blog). Khalistan had all that and was even running it's own mint and circulating currency ! The only reason you guys overcame the Khalistan movt was because Benazir handed over details of Khalistan fighters, safe havens, financers, etc(compiled by ISI) to India. That list made all the difference.

But in your primitive assumption, yes many Indians do view BLA as freedom fighters, just check out their youtube or Fb accounts, Indians flock to them as pigeons do to grain.

What's your point? Are you trying to gauge the inspiration of people looking for freedom by the amount of damage they inflicted on civilians?

What prevented you to provide safe haven to Khalistanis once again like you do for Kashmiris? The movement is dead because the issues they had are addressed by Govt of India, not because Benjir did this and that.

What about BLA, granddad? How are they getting their support?

Hahahaha, I might have my share of white hair but I'm not that old, but well who am I to say. Time flies.
I specialize in the Taliban but I guess I can do a bit of math and say that BLA has very limited op capacity. They don't need much funding, throwing about 60 grenades in a year or shooting 90 civilians with about 3 bullets each wont cost you more than PKR 40,000 per annum. I'm sure traitors like Baramdagh Bugti and Balach Marri resting their back sides comfortably in Switzerland and England respectively can afford to fund an insurgency on such a limited scale.

History is written by the victors.

Can't agree with you more..............

I can say -Blah blah , all propoganda from you. The point is who cares about your interpretation, when you don't care about ours? get it? .... and while we are at it - Give Taliban 1/3 of your country too. they think it's rightfully theirs too. Per your logic, because Tom/dick/Harry asks for a seperate country- India should give it. so whats good for the goose is also good for the gander.

whose the primate now? I'd say all you guys still debating it , including me :D. actually the height of being primitive as you put it is ??? qualifying people who bring planes down as opposed to emptying buses to kill passengers as a cooler standard ... heh

They brought down a plane, not planes. And it took like 3-5 people to do that. They are not as well organized as Baluchistan movement.

What's your point? Are you trying to gauge the inspiration of people looking for freedom by the amount of damage they inflicted on civilians?

Nope, I merely trying to imply that the Khalistan movt cannot be compared with the Balochistan insurgency because they are two distinctly different sits.

What prevented you to provide safe haven to Khalistanis once again like you do for Kashmiris? The movement is dead because the issues they had are addressed by Govt of India, not because Benjir did this and that.

We would not provide safe haven because we don't provide them to Kashmiri's as well. If the people do so, that's another story. And no, the grievances were never addressed, the sikhs were brought into the mainstream but their grievances were never addressed. As for Pakistan's role in helping you tackle the insurgency, you may deny it, it is your POV and you are entitled to it. I can merely reason.

Also regarding Bangladesh. In 71 East Pakistan had more population than West part and also East had more contribution to Pakistan movement than the West Pakistan. So it was more like a civil war where one country divided into two parts.

I can say -Blah blah , all propoganda from you. The point is who cares about your interpretation, when you don't care about ours? get it? .... and while we are are it - Give Taliban 1/3 of your country too. they think it's rightfully theirs too. Per your logic, because Tom/dick/Harry asks for a seperate country- India should give it. so whats good for the goose is also good for the gander.

whose the primate now? I'd say all you guys still debating it , including me :D

Your all talk and no stuffing, did you even bother to read what I had written before ranting ? Or did you flunk out of your english class ? I never said Khalistan movt was justified, neither did I say that you should give one-third of your country to them. I was talking about operation capacities of both the outfits, BLA and the Khalistan Movt. Don't know where you got the notion that I was talking of secession.

BTW, primitive and primate are two completely different words, look it up.

And what about the non-sikhs Indians who saved thousands from riot, do they deserve a mention too?

Perhaps I would like to see Jana's facial reaction when I tell her that it was RSS (yes the same saffron ,orange RSS) perhaps that saved scores and score of Sikhs in Delhi from being killed by the Congressi mobs.

:woot:

1. and the congress activists are NOT Hindus right? by labeling them as Congressies you mean all congress supporters including Siklhs and Muslims and Christians had killed thousands of Sikhs ????????

Oh ..finally the lightening of enlightenment has struck Jana, smack in the middle of the head.

Ok anywayy, this circus is still going on ?

Your all talk and no stuffing, did you even bother to read what I had written before ranting ? Or did you flunk out of your english class ? I never said Khalistan movt was justified, neither did I say that you should give one-third of your country to them. I was talking about operation capacities of both the outfits, BLA and the Khalistan Movt. Don't know where you got the notion that I was talking of secession.

BTW, primitive and primate are two completely different words, look it up.

Thats all hat no cattle or all talk , no action - when lecturing about english at least know your idioms and use them properly.
Your post, did not read what you are now stating was the intent. and if your intent was opertaional capability- pray tell me , what context was that in , to my post _ that you quoted?

anyways, let's drop it. I'm.

I know the difference between the two P's :D I used them seperately to make jest.

let's not get banned for off topic.

well said . Indians, step down and leave the debate , err pretty please :)

They brought down a plane, not planes. And it took like 3-5 people to do that. They are not as well organized as Baluchistan movement.

Please elaborate........The Bus incident also happened once, I was generalizing their most successful work so I used it in plural.

So sad.

May the victims of this horrible genocide finally R.I.P.

And no, the grievances were never addressed, the sikhs were brought into the mainstream but their grievances were never addressed.

Autonomy on the basis of religion can't be given to any religious group in the country. However Punjab and Hariyana are among the most developed region in India. I know not what grievances they should have as opposed to someone from tribal regions of Jharkhand.

Back
Top Bottom