What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

By the way thanks to this thread I just found out that TTP is a freedom fighter. :lol:

Tell me official stand of Indian Govt and you being an Indian do you consider all those who started Khalistan movement as terrorists or militants or traitors ???

Strange of you asking official stand of GoI, if GoI went offensive against Khalistanis that means they considered them as illegal.

I think it was wrong political experiment which went rogue.

Tell me official stand of Indian Govt and you being an Indian do you consider all those who started Khalistan movement as terrorists or militants or traitors ???

hi,

khalistani are almost finished from punjab.
i dont say wat they are,but they are working against the integrity of nation while sitting in canada etc that why indian govt dont let them to come here and keep eye on their fundings.

and those who work against integrity of nation,u better know wat they are called?

1975997gill150.jpg
[/URL]

Meet the guy who single handedly brought khalistani movement in Punjab to an end.

Strange of you asking official stand of GoI, if GoI went offensive against Khalistanis that means they considered them as illegal.

I think it was wrong political experiment which went rogue.

It is illegal under indian law (and i'm damn sure as per pakistani, chinese, saudi blah blah laws) to start cessasionist movements. Its also illegal to use violence.

However, asking for more autonomy , changes to laws etc is legal and everyone has the right, and as such i support their right to start a movement. But NEVER with the use of violence, then I support the govts violent reply.

The riots against sikhs was a dark chapter in indias history, something we need to redress and avoid at all costs if india has to fulfil its promise. india is only as good as it treats its people, us, the indians.

There is no ideology of india, and thanks to that i don't have to do mental gymnastics to say what i did.

You do understand that a part of the Khalistan includes Pakistani Punjab as well. Would you still consider them as freedom fighters?

729px-Khalistan.jpg

hi,

khalistani are almost finished from punjab.
i dont say wat they are,but they are working against the integrity of nation while sitting in canada etc that why indian govt dont let them to come here and keep eye on their fundings.

and those who work against integrity of nation,u better know wat they are called?

So if any action taken against those who are working against integrity of your or any country should be termed atrocity or it should be termed as a right action? and do you see crushing of such elements as justified or not?

and if say my country or any country support such elements who are working against Indian integrity will you call us terrorists or not?

in the 1980 s , some Khalistan proponents turned to militancy , this is what wiki says. so i guess the movement was separatism..which we could not afford to tolerate as it is a threat to the integrity of nation.

the small group turned into violence were militants which needed to be handled by force.

You do understand that a part of the Khalistan includes Pakistani Punjab as well.

that isnt the point of concern for me here yours Punjab or our Punjab. all i am interested to know the actual status of Khalistanis if they are traitors or freedom fighters. without twisting the words because there is no other word in between militants/traitors and freedom fighters here.

They started the movement for a separate land so it makes them working against integrity of their country hence there must be some word for other either of the ones i mentioned.

in the 1980 s , some Khalistan proponents turned to militancy , this is what wiki says. so i guess the movement was separatism..which we could not afford to tolerate as it is a threat to the integrity of nation.

the small group turned into violence were militants which needed to be handled by force.

i am NOT questioning your action against the separatists as that is what every country will do if any group wants to break the country.

the Khalistan issue is much older than the 80s.

anyway coming back to the point that it means you do AGREE that any such separatist org or people should be crushed if they are working for breaking up own country ??

So if any action taken against those who are working against integrity of your or any country should be termed atrocity or it should be termed as a right action? and do you see crushing of such elements as justified or not?

and if say my country or any country support such elements who are working against Indian integrity will you call us terrorists or not?

for ur kind information,same thing happened in early days of usa,states were not ready to live together but the president of usa made a decision to restore the integrity of nation instead of how many are killed..
and thousands were killed but that president retained the integrity of nation and that integrity is seen to day in usa.
the whole geography of usa is same as used to be that time.this is the power of retaining integrity at any cost.

u already tried(dont be innocent,then u say y bring pakistan with in ?.)
and answer will be yes.
and u already know a lot,how we see each other? :azn:

that isnt the point of concern for me here yours Punjab or our Punjab. all i am interested to know the actual status of Khalistanis if they are traitors or freedom fighters. without twisting the words because there is no other word in between militants/traitors and freedom fighters here.

Look, if they employ tactics like what happened with Air India Flight 182, they are no different then the fanatics that killed the Sikhs.

They started the movement for a separate land so it makes them working against integrity of their country hence there must be some word for other either of the ones i mentioned.

haah.. let me answer ure innocent question.
the current leaders of khalistan are enemies of India, who want to break a piece of this land.
they get their funding from foreign intelligence agencies who have been dreaming of dividing India for many decades.

Khalistan movement in India has been totally wiped out by no other than sikhs themselves.

one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter. taliban is terrorist according to state of pakistan but to folks in wazirstan they are freedom fighters. just an analogy.

Wrong Analogy, to the people of Waziristan, they are oppressors who rule them through fear and intimidation. I've been pitted against them so my POV can be considered biased but there are a lot of other pathans on the forums I think they will agree with me that these guys don't have the slightest support in any area in K.P, and a minority of a minority in Punjab supports them but they are just ignorant Jamaat clowns, no biggy.......There's even a thread about a poll in Tribal areas where Pak Army carries over 70% support. I'll try and find the link.............

If you are looking for a black and white answer, sorry to disappoint you, you won't find it here. It was against the concept of our country and hence the fight against the movement.

Back
Top Bottom