What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

^^^^
Great.
Trust me if ever such a rally is organized in my locality, i would definitely take part in it.

Im all for hanging Tytler and Sajjan kumar, the congress MPs (one ex MP), who are being defended by congress.

^^^^
Great.
Trust me if ever such a rally is organized in my locality, i would definitely take part in it.

Im all for hanging Tytler and Sajjan kumar, the congress MPs (one ex MP), who are being defended by congress.
It will never happen coz indian judiciary is controlled by GOI.

It will never happen coz indian judiciary is controlled by GOI.

And GOI is controlled by citizens of India.
Yes it will happen. I know it will happen.
Bakare ki amma kab tak khair manaegi.

Edit: what happened to ure flags BTW ?:lol:

And GOI is controlled by citizens of India.
Yes it will happen. I know it will happen.
Bakare ki amma kab tak khair manaegi.
And 80% of those citizens are hindu.I think you might 've got the drift now why this case has been lingering on since 1984.

And 80% of those citizens are hindu.I think you might 've got the drift now why this case has been lingering on since 1984.
And 90% of these evil hindus want them to be hanged.
Dont believe me ? start a poll here, and see for ureself.

I know reasoning doesnt work with u, but ill give it a try.

Tytler and Sajjan kumar have not being convicted yet, becoz they are/were congress MPs and were being defended by congress. And its been congress that has been in power majorly since 84. Hope u got the drift.
Anyways, im leaving now.

they elected the same party which they accused of mass murder of the Sikhs when they need a face saving over Hindu mobs killing Sikhs.

suddenly the killers become Congress men and their faith is ignored when it comes to accusing others the faith has a precedent

]And 90% of these evil hindus want them to be hanged.[/B]

Tytler and Sajjan kumar have not being convicted yet, becoz they are/were congress MPs and were being defended by congress. And its been congress that has been in power majorly since 84. Hope u got the drift.
Anyways, im leaving now.

How many times anti-Congress parties were on govt?? why they dint punished the accused ?

if that 80% were muslims india would have been islamic republic with shariya law..thanks goodness they are hindus so is india a secular democratic country..not perfect..but we will make it perfect.

How many times anti-Congress parties were on govt?? why they dint punished the accused ?

Just came back to reply to this.
Reason why no one pays any attention teh demands made by Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists is becoz they are not seen as a vote bank.
But guilt would be punished, in the coming times. enjoy ure sadistic pleasure till then.

Hindus are hindus,sikhs are sikhs,this logic can conclude what you said,but I think there is no need to justify that case because hindu and sikh are just different from each other in cloths,actually they are parts of a whole one nation.

And 90% of these evil hindus want them to be hanged.

Anyways, im leaving now.
There is lot of difference between wishing for something and implementing something.how can u justify the electing of jagdish tytler/sajjan kumar/h k l bhagat year after year into lokshabha by the public.you mean to say that winning mandate given to all the three by indian public was rigged?if it was not rigged then sure indian public doesnt want them to be punished.

Hindus are hindus,sikhs are sikhs,this logic can conclude what you said,but I think there is no need to justify that case because hindu and sikh are just different from each other in cloths,actually they are parts of a whole one nation.
tell this to people who were burned with tyres around them on the delhi roads and killers laughing and cheering it in 1984.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom