What's new

Marvi Mamon blasts PTI

Marvi Mamon already did:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Marvi Mamon showed the appointment letter issued by PTI :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:blah: this confused lady was going to join pti but when refused ...now all this bull**** coming against pti.

:blah: this confused lady was going to join pti but when refused ...now all this bull**** coming against pti.
bandeau-lol.gif

guess what i laugh the same way on people who have imranphobia! like seriously u guys can do a better job than this to bash IK!

Saifullah Sani has Imranophobia because he is Nawaz Sharif supporter.

Anyone who sits in the lap of the corrupt GHAIR-SHARIF BROS, cannot be objective about IMRAN KHAN.

Imran Khan does not have stolen wealth so his money and property is in Pakistan.

Ghair Sharif brothers have accummulated stolen wealth so they keep it out of Pakistan.

That's the difference between Ghair Sharif's and Imran Khan.

guess what i laugh the same way on people who have imranphobia! like seriously u guys can do a better job than this to bash IK!
she gave the evidence that PTI leaders lied about her that she is against IK because IK refused to appoint her secretory information. PTI is doing her character assassination

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Saifullah Sani has Imranophobia because he is Nawaz Sharif supporter.

Anyone who sits in the lap of the corrupt GHAIR-SHARIF BROS, cannot be objective about IMRAN KHAN.

Imran Khan does not have stolen wealth so his money and property is in Pakistan.

Ghair Sharif brothers have accummulated stolen wealth so they keep it out of Pakistan.

That's the difference between Ghair Sharif's and Imran Khan.
I am nobody's supporter and we are talking about Marvi Mamon LOL I think IK supporter has Nawazophobia :rofl:

Marvi mamon points are very technical, Practical and real about PTI....

Again.. I dont care much for PTI.. but FYI Ganda Bacha is very anti IK... her and najam sethi have their war of words on twitter with jemima now and then.

Marvi memon was offered Info Sec seat, fair enough....

but what she wanted was General Secretary seat of Dr Alvi as pointed out by Haroon Rashid, which she was refused....yesterday Hamid Khan mistakenly said something which promoted Marvi to come up with it...

Back
Top Bottom