What's new

Map row: India calls China’s action as unacceptable

Now read it in Indian context , We also doesnot concentrate our troops in Arunachal Pradesh.

the ratio of army is 8:1 in your favor, you call that not "concentrate"?? than what is your definition of "concentrate"???

the ratio of army is 8:1 in your favor, you call that not "concentrate"?? than what is your definition of "concentrate"???

Last time I checked "concentrate" will be when you have a higher ratio when compared to you own total troops.

Moreover we are 1/3 your size and less border area than you .So any given time we may be having more troops in border compared to you.

Also we are only planning to raise the troops .When the troops will be finally inducted you will be having more troops opposite.

i suppose that ratio of 8:1 was given in a different context = Chinese invading forces being 8 times bigger.

Correct me if i am wrong. I shall be obliged

i suppose that ratio of 8:1 was given in a different context = Chinese invading forces being 8 times bigger.

Correct me if i am wrong. I shall be obliged

That's outragious assumptions, you guys have better weapons than "made in China" craps and your armies being trained by world top guy such Americans, how possible that we have invading force 8 time bigger than India, it's an BS excuse that we flatly reject :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom