What's new

Map row: India calls China’s action as unacceptable

Because we think that is unacceptable .....simple ......:rofl:

But it's acceptable for us that's why we offialize AP as part of our map :lol:

Answer is in your post itself. You didn't start . Come boast when you actually start .Untill then :wave:

is there a pressing need for that? we dont abuse this god blessing power until the need of punishment.

But it's acceptable for us that's why we offialize AP as part of our map :lol:

is there a pressing need for that? we dont abuse this god blessing power until the need of punishment.

so there was no need for punishment for 50 years while India was "illegally occupying your territory! Oh wait, last i heard China tried something in the 80s. Sure that wasn't a success for mighty China.

so there was no need for punishment for 50 years while India was "illegally occupying your territory! Oh wait, last i heard China tried something in the 80s. Sure that wasn't a success for mighty China.

Why bother to punish someones that already feel so insecure of been get invaded for over 50 years...tell us how many Indians army divisions needed to be added more to feel secure :rofl:

And for the secret revelation, in 1980s we were cooking some flogs slowly knowing that so many time Indians have violated China airspace with MIG-25 and provocation but We were certainly not disturbed by that and the reward of been patience it's what we're today, you're what you're today.

Why bother to punish someones that already feel so insecure of been get invaded for over 50 years...tell us how many Indians army divisions needed to be added more to feel secure :rofl:

If the no. of troops you have is the scale of insecurity , with the largest standing army in the world chinese are the most insecure lot in the world.....:rofl:

And for the secret revelation, in 1980s we were cooking some flogs slowly knowing that so many time Indians have violated China airspace with MIG-25 and provocation but We were certainly not disturbed by that and the reward of been patience it's what we're today, you're what you're today.

As long as we have AP , we don't care what you are or what we are.

If the no. of troops you have is the scale of insecurity , with the largest standing army in the world chinese are the most insecure lot in the world.....:rofl:.

So U.R.S.S and US also had a large troops meant they're also insecure proportionally, what Indian logic. :rofl: but Chinese logic is difference, because your gorverment label China as threat #1 to India meant you guys feel insecure about us...compredo?

As long as we have AP , we don't care what you are or what we are
You still don't get what the mean "cooking a frog slowly" do ya?

The frog is over-cooked :P

But, seriously, we don't wanna end up carrying a Chinese passport. Spare us the grand design of China and let us live in peace. It is our land, not your's or Indian Govt's. , and we have made our choice. China should respect the choice of the people cuz it is big power now. I*t has responsibilities.

But, seriously, we don't wanna end up carrying a Chinese passport. Spare us the grand design of China and let us live in peace. It is our land, not your's or Indian Govt's. , and we have made our choice. China should respect the choice of the people cuz it is big power now. I*t has responsibilities.

The latest news is that the teachers are not content with the 7 % increase of DA. Is it true?

The latest news is that the teachers are not content with the 7 % increase of DA. Is it true?

So U.R.S.S and US also had a large troops meant they're also insecure proportionally, what Indian logic. :rofl: but Chinese logic is difference, because your gorverment label China as threat #1 to India meant you guys feel insecure about us...compredo?

It looks like you cannot even comprehend what you write .

You were the one equating troops to insecurity but still cannot comprehend it .......Chinese logic ....:rofl:

Our Govt. label so because they donot want to get backstabbed again .

No ....:)

It looks like you cannot even comprehend what you write .

You were the one equating troops to insecurity but still cannot comprehend it .......Chinese logic ....:rofl:

Our Govt. label so because they donot want to get backstabbed again ..

Dont get me wrong, when I said that it was about your divisions that adding to pretect our southern Tibet (AP) the rest I dont know what you're talking about

Dont get me wrong, when I said that it was about your divisions that adding to pretect our southern Tibet (AP) the rest I dont know what you're talking about

We are adding divisions to protect our Arunachal Pradesh .

You were equating it to insecurity back then .

We are adding divisions to protect our Arunachal Pradesh .

You were equating it to insecurity back then .

LOL you are insecure that's why you add divisions to prevent us from take back our South Tibet, otherwise why bother to have military expedition.

LOL you are insecure that's why you add divisions to prevent us from take back our South Tibet, otherwise why bother to have military expedition.

That's why I said earlier if adding troops is the scale of insecurity , with the largest standing army in the world chinese are the most insecure lot in the world.....LOL

That's why I said earlier if adding troops is the scale of insecurity , with the largest standing army in the world chinese are the most insecure lot in the world.....LOL

We're talking about local reinforcement, large Chinese troops doent mean we all concentrate them in south Tibet border.

We're talking about local reinforcement, large Chinese troops doent mean we all concentrate them in south Tibet border.

Now read it in Indian context , We also doesnot concentrate our troops in Arunachal Pradesh.

Back
Top Bottom