What's new

Maoists want to overthrow Indian state by 2050: Pillai

Just read 'RiazHaq''s post.... 'Bloody revolution in India'.....

But I was not talking about Pakistan.... some white people were discovered by the police from the maoist infested jungles and investigators found links of maoist with foreign agencies. don't mentioned which countries.....

Can we have the link?

Just read 'RiazHaq''s post.... 'Bloody revolution in India'.....

But I was not talking about Pakistan.... some white people were discovered by the police from the maoist infested jungles and investigators found links of maoist with foreign agencies. don't mentioned which countries.....

I dont know about white people supporting Maoists but its an open secret that India had mishandled the issue by not listening to the porblems of the people in the troubled region.

can you post the link about presence of White people and from which country they are

Can we have the link?

It was detailed in local language newspapers. Police arrested two foreigners in the jungles of WB/Jharkhand.

"Intelligence agencies have also been probing the role of two foreigners, who recently visited the Maoist dominated areas of Jharkhand and Lalgarh. The two were reportedly members of a foreign NGO."

Mamata Banerjee must clarify stand on Maoists

It was detailed in local language newspapers. Police arrested two foreigners in the jungles of WB/Jharkhand.

"Intelligence agencies have also been probing the role of two foreigners, who recently visited the Maoist dominated areas of Jharkhand and Lalgarh. The two were reportedly members of a foreign NGO."

Mamata Banerjee must clarify stand on Maoists

Which country they are from ?

Which country they are from ?

Read my first post. They didn't mentioned that........

"ut I was not talking about Pakistan.... some white people were discovered by the police from the maoist infested jungles and investigators found links of maoist with foreign agencies. don't mentioned which countries....."

"ut I was not talking about Pakistan.... some white people were discovered by the police from the maoist infested jungles and investigators found links of maoist with foreign agencies. don't mentioned which countries....."

Then why your countrymen blamed China.

For your lovely indians. Maoist leader Kishanji said in an interview Maoists are against China.

The Home Secretary recently alluded to China giving you arms. Is this true?

Clearly, he doesn’t know the basics of our philosophy. To win a war, you need to know your enemy. Our position is diametrically opposite to China. I thought Chidambaram and Pillai were my competition, but never imagined I have such low-standard enemies. They are flashing swords in the air. Victory will be ours.

I Am The Real Desh Bhakt: Interview- Kishanji Indian Vanguard

I know you did not blam Pakistan neither you can.

I am interested in knowing the origion of the White people, as the word suggests either they are from US, UK or any western country.

By the claim of Indian/s if foreigners are involved then why white people support maoists???????????

lol Why do they call themselves 'Maoist'? Is there any other reason needed? :rofl::bunny:

BTW there might be some links, if India blamed China. Can't those foreigners be Chinese agents as well?

Don't troll....

lol Why do they call themselves 'Maoist'? Is there any other reason needed?

:) You mean your Indian citizens are supporting China ?

BTW there might be some links, if India blamed China. Can't those foreigners be Chinese agents as well?

If anti-communist white foreigners are agents of China then its one interesting big U-Turn on their part.

GoI officially did not say anything about any foreign countries but Chidambaram said that Maoists have made connection with the arms smugglers. Foreign link in supplying arms to insurgents groups in India is nothing new. Most mysterious of them was Purulia Arms drop case. You can read about it-

Purulia arms drop case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then why your countrymen blamed China.
Because there were links.
For your lovely indians. Maoist leader Kishanji said in an interview Maoists are against China.

The Home Secretary recently alluded to China giving you arms. Is this true?

Clearly, he doesn’t know the basics of our philosophy. To win a war, you need to know your enemy. Our position is diametrically opposite to China. I thought Chidambaram and Pillai were my competition, but never imagined I have such low-standard enemies. They are flashing swords in the air. Victory will be ours.

I Am The Real Desh Bhakt: Interview- Kishanji Indian Vanguard

Do you read the interviews of other's militants!!!!! :what:

:) You mean your Indian citizens are supporting China ?

If anti-communist white foreigners are agents of China then its one interesting big U-Turn on their part.

He came here to troll. I ask the mods to read his posts.

I dont know about white people supporting Maoists but its an open secret that India had mishandled the issue by not listening to the porblems of the people in the troubled region.

can you post the link about presence of White people and from which country they are

I agree with you to some extent, the problem is that politicians are there to mint money and only a few are seriously interested to run a government.
So they care less about poor people's problem and few other sidelined politicians, criminals (Maoist leaders) use these poor people to serve their purpose.

The government is getting their act together, right now they are in process of getting everybody on-board etc, I guess by 2011 no one will talk about 2050.

I know you did not blam Pakistan neither you can.

Yes I did not. But do you know about the meeting between ULFA leader and the President of Pakistan in Dhaka? What business they had? :)

I am interested in knowing the origion of the White people, as the word suggests either they are from US, UK or any western country.

By the claim of Indian/s if foreigners are involved then why white people support maoists???????????

Aren't there any white terrorist? Taliban?

You mean your Indian citizens are supporting China ?
No. I mean what they got from the greatest leader of China!!! And what India had given to China for centuries... starting from Buddha.

Why do you think that every white is anti-communist? BTW agent is agent, they work for money!

Back
Top Bottom