What's new

Maoists are 'patriot of a kind': Arundhati

The problem is that there is sound justification in moist movement....i dont need to remind my fellow indians about the millions out there in india teeming with poverty.What choice do these people have...neglected by authority,harassed,unemployed.The reason that they have been noticed....even in the media is because of the moist movement.....the government is waking up atlast due to these maoists....so can we say them as a necessary evil...i think so.

We know who you are, and we know where you come from.
Maoists are killing our civilians and security personals, and we will wipe them out within few years.
We don't have to give justifications for our actions to any tom dick and harry here.

:lol:

Who I am doesn’t alter the fact that local people support Maoists.

Where I come from doesn’t change the fact that you replace Maoists and exploit local people even more!

And how clownish that you inept brain failes you in the debate and digresses into subjects like who I am and where I come from, as if that would solve your dilemma, :rofl: very much like your retarded government excusing its failure by blaming Maoists. :tdown:

Yes, Maoists killed you security personals and some civilians: those are all pawns of exploiting GoI officials and some collateral damages.

Without wiping off your corrupted system, to finish off Maoists on the land of Bharat is like to drag yourself off the earth by pulling your hair.

ya sure call everyone who speaks truth a pakistani.like jawed naqvi,arundhati,gilani.........hain na.....true/patriot indians are like HKL bhagat,jagdish tytler,sukhram, and all the ruling elites of dilli billi.

Lol....ppl look at the True patriots -- Maoists,Jawed Naqwi :-)woot:),Suzanne Arundati Roy and Ali Shah Geelani.

LMFAO !!!!

on spot justice is two edge sword.also remember maoists can also deliver on spot justice.

True - they very well can...So why cry now when that same thing is dished out to those terrorists.

Are you, by any effing chance educated at JNU ??

Is there any law of the same land which rich and powerful abide by.or laws are only for poor.law of land is tool in the hands of rich and powerful to exploit poor.
Laws are for everyone ... think before you say so. Who has stopped them from peaceful protests?

Lol....ppl look at the True patriots -- Maoists,Jawed Naqwi :-)woot:),Suzanne Arundati Roy and Ali Shah Geelani.

LMFAO !!!!
yes they are more patriotic than the your representatives sitting in parliament and looting the country.they are more patriotic than the business mafia which decides the fate of 1.2 billion indians.
they are more patriotic than the media which colludes with both politicians and corporate to run stories which suits the interest groups. and mis guides public.

True - they very well can...So why cry now when that same thing is dished out to those terrorists.

Are you, by any effing chance educated at JNU ??
its the fascists like ABVP who cry and disrupts the meetings just coz they cant tolerate the truth.

people go and sleep, ajtr is only taking you for a ride and probably laughing a good laugh. remember it's day in america and 2 am for poor folks like you in india.

gn

:lol:

Yes, Maoists killed you security personals and some civilians: those are all pawns of exploiting GoI officials and some collateral damages.

Without wiping off your corrupted system, to finish off Maoists on the land of Bharat is like to drag yourself off the earth by pulling your hair.

Can you tell me what land of honey and milk you live in? Seems like you are hell bent on equating problems with 1/1000000 of a countries population as a meme on all of India and its political back drop. your obvious blinded hatred for the country that is India speaks volumes here. But tell us stud- why did you escape your motherland to Deer borne Michigan- such zeal for a correction of all things wrong albeit it is only directed towards India, would have appreciated in your country of origin

Can you tell me what land of honey and milk you live in? Seems like you are hell bent on equating problems with 1/1000000 of a countries population as a meme on all of India and its political back drop. your obvious blinded hatred for the country that is India speaks volumes here. But tell us stud- why did you escape your motherland to Deer borne Michigan- such zeal for a correction of all things wrong albeit it is only directed towards India, would have appreciated in your country of origin

Your clownish remarks, foolish logic, and feeble digression do not alter but enhance two facts:

1) Maoists are supported by local people.
2) When Maoists are suppressed, those replace Maoists exploit the local people even more heartlessly.

Do the two facts have anything to do with where you or I originated, and where you or I make abode now? If you originated from/live in a country of dung or honey will change the facts?

Stop making fun of yourself! :lol:

Poll in TOI conducted by Indians on the land of Bharat speaks volume through the two facts. Only those with handicapped brain or otherwise skull half-filled with hatred towards their own unprivileged minority will be blind to the facts and find excuses due to 1/1000000 for the criminals! By adding more 0s in the above won’t diminish an iota of the foolishness of your corrupted GoI and its murderous officials.

Answer us: do you agree or not that
2) When Maoists are suppressed, those replace Maoists exploit the local people even more heartlessly.

If not, give count-polls/facts, and stop digress foolishly.

Maoists supported by local people, biggest joke I have ever heard. Have you ever been to India? Hahaha....:angel:

Your clownish remarks, foolish logic, and feeble digression do not alter but enhance two facts:

Do the two facts have anything to do with where you or I originated, and where you or I make abode now? If you originated from/live in a country of dung or honey will change the facts?

Stop making fun of yourself! :lol:

Poll in TOI conducted by Indians on the land of Bharat speaks volume through the two facts. Only those with handicapped brain or otherwise skull half-filled with hatred towards their own unprivileged minority will be blind to the facts and find excuses due to 1/1000000 for the criminals! By adding more 0s in the above won’t diminish an iota of the foolishness of your corrupted GoI and its murderous officials.

If not, give count-polls/facts, and stop digress foolishly.

These claims of facts you make are false, backed up by some gibberish rant. But know this - 9% GDP growth and soon to be the 3rd largest economy in the world. That's Mr Bharat to you kiddo, the next time I come in and buy gas at your place of work.

and stop digress foolishly - Geez, talk about murdering the English language.

I come from an area in one of the maoist red zones and I am sorry to have to splash water on your dreams... the local people have no sympathy to them... simply because the maoists are ruthless butchers. I have see with my naked eyes the types of justice they deliver to the same people who they claim to represent. Only a barbarian would be happy with their style of justice. I hope you got the picture without having me to describe the graphic details here.

The maoist leaders take advantage of the illiterate tribals in the area and with the promise of either land or money, they influence these innocent people to take up arms.

maoists are the biggest patriots they are freedom fighters.india is fighting its second freedom struggle.power in 1947 got transferred from british elites to indian elites who are looting india.india needs a blood revolution of the kind of french revolution and russian revolution in order to gain complete freedom from the clutches of blood sucking ruling /feudal/corporate/politicos elites.

I totally agree with you! Look it how the Congress party preps Rahul to be the next PM. Dynasty politics since the Brits left. Look at most of the Industrial/Corporate powerhouses since the British left! Tata, Mallaya, etc. were very close to the British and you don;t get to do business for or with the British unless....well I 'll leave it there. Most of these corporate and political elite have their kids educated in Britain for a reason. They get to rub shoulders and develop friendships with the sons and daughters of future leaders. Sounds crazy I know but it's true. And as long as **** like this occurs, I have a lot of sympathy for the Naxalites/Maoists!

Last edited:
I feel some people here have political tourette syndrome

Last edited:
These claims of facts you make are false, backed up by some gibberish rant. But know this - 9% GDP growth and soon to be the 3rd largest economy in the world. That's Mr Bharat to you kiddo, the next time I come in and buy gas at your place of work.

and stop digress foolishly - Geez, talk about murdering the English language.

First digressing into land of dung or honey, now ranting about GDP, gas, work place etc… is that only your puny logic of reasoning can make you do, or rather you meet your wits end?

Your 9% GDP does not help to alleviate your Maoist problem. Instead, it exacerbates the Maoist problem, because your boom only helps the few getting richer, but the vast poorer.

India has grown at about 9 per cent a year over the past three years, making it the second fastest growing economy in the world. Yet the WFP's report on State of Food Insecurity in Rural India said rural unemployment was rising, and had worsened over a decade celebrated for rising prosperity.

India faces crisis as boom fails rural poor

Small, sick, listless children have long been India's scourge -- "a national shame," in the words of its prime minister, Manmohan Singh. But even after a decade of galloping economic growth, child malnutrition rates are worse here than in many sub-Saharan African countries, and they stand out as a paradox in a proud democracy.

India Child Hunger Rates Horrific Even As Economy Grows

Those unprivileged form the soil for Maoist to grow and spread.

It sounds like the more boom you have, the fiercer your people will rebel.

Ok, the poll is false and your fanatic dream (nightmare) is true.

BTW, thanks for your entertaining us and enjoy your vacation. And don’t worry my hastily typed English in your vacation, since my typo won’t kill English. Rather, you worry about your foolish system that kills people.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom