What's new

Many Indian traders are learning Chinese Mandarin

lamlap

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes, it is hell if you don't know Mandarin here in China. However, I had to say there are very few Indian in Shanghai, and not thousands as is mentioned in the column. Most of the Indian here are traders

Apart from ' India-Bashing ' i think its good step , and mandarin is one of the most important language , also numerous ppl speaks it , so not only learning it would be good for business ,but it is also good for people to people relationship
P.S. chinese language is Very tough ..........goodluck to thm those who are leaning it .becoz u need it hehe .

even i am thinking of learning chinese , not because i am trader or gonna settle down in china , the language is a mother tongue for so many chinese across the world , will help in making many chinese friends :yahoo: , by the way is it really tough to learn chinese?

even i am thinking of learning chinese , not because i am trader or gonna settle down in china , the language is a mother tongue for so many chinese across the world , will help in making many chinese friends :yahoo: , by the way is it really tough to learn chinese?

Only a chinese can answer you

It is always good to learn languages.

The interaction at all levels will be better.

Well Indian traders always has a knack for learning foreign language so as to smooth out their relationship with foreign customers. In Gulf, Indian shop keepers speak Arabic and in my city many traders speak Dhivehi as we have a lot of Maldivian expatriates living in my city.

Yes, it is hell if you don't know Mandarin here in China. However, I had to say there are very few Indian in Shanghai, and not thousands as is mentioned in the column. Most of the Indian here are traders
thats because you never been to shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Yiwu`````

I have started to. I am using bbc.com language section. I will go for formal classes once I get familiar with basic phrases.

Back
Top Bottom