What's new

More kids in Pakistan are learning Chinese

China is already over populated same is with India, both China & India is not in position to provide employment to any outsider. Don't waste your time learning Chinese just to show your friendship.

Read, universities.
Also, if the Chinese population ages too much, it's gonna take some time to fix, during that outsiders may be needed

In Asia we all learn English but not each others language, that should be changed

This is because of our slave-minded mentality and inferiority complex from west.

China is already over populated same is with India, both China & India is not in position to provide employment to any outsider. Don't waste your time learning Chinese just to show your friendship.

L O L My Gangsta friend these people are learning Chinese languages for more then employment .They go to china for higher studies Chinese universities and colleges for higher education are cheaper then American or Europeans knowing the language makes it easier to get in.

Chinese investment in pakistan will continue to grow knowing the language will help you get jobs at home you don't necessarily have to travel to china to get jobs.

In Asia we all learn English but not each others language, that should be changed
There is a reason behind that. British empire took English to all parts of the world and its the only language whose speakers can be found in any country more easily.

It makes communication easier, in management of all things, from business, tourism, multinational Military Forces like ISAF etc.

My dad also learned Russian. In our city, French is also taught in many schools as second foreign language.

I speak and write in English because I have to because I can't send a research article in Hindi or Chinese in International Journals which I have to target and they only accept articles in English language only.

That doesn't mean I don't take pride in Hindi. I still remember the toughest of Hindi words along with its grammar.

People from Gujrat who speak Gujrati, Hindi and English, the businessmen among them are learning Chinese as it makes them easier to connect with Chinese people and eases the business dealing.

So I think, this pride, slave mentality and all is just too much hyped. Each language has its own place. I want my kids to learn English and French/Spanish but I will make sure he also learns Hindi and Sanskrit.

I speak and write in English because I have to because I can't send a research article in Hindi or Chinese in International Journals which I have to target and they only accept articles in English language only.

Research papers are accepted in all languages and then translated in English officially. Ask any French, Japan and Spain, if they send their research papers in English?
Indians say they must learn English to be a scientist, well, not so in Japan, China, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan::china:

As one Hadith Sharif says something like, Muslims should travel to China if they have to in order to gain knowledge.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

How did u come up with that he simply saying that Pakistan's trade with china is bigger then its trade with USA. No where did he claimed to be bigger then trade between USA and china.

Seems like one of those "because it rains more in Singapore than in Pakistan.. you Pakistanis are screwed".

I see big opportunities for Pakistanis who can speak Mandarin and Cantonese.

There are good part of couple of billions out there who already can . Try some niche language .

Seems like one of those "because it rains more in Singapore than in Pakistan.. you Pakistanis are screwed".

Did you really hear that or make that up ??

There are good part of couple of billions out there who already can . Try some niche language .

Did you really hear that or make that up ??

I made that up based on statements I hear from some Indian members here that mirror that one.
That when things from X due to Y are actually in Pakistan's favor.. then they'll come up with a wholly unrelated Q to somehow get a statement out that lets Pakistan down.

this is excellent news

it will be crucial to place continued emphasis on student exchange programs, cultural exchange etc.

i hope to learn Mandarin Chinese though it is known to be extremely difficult -- even the "simplified" version :laugh:

Knowledge of English has always been extremely helpful for Pakistan -- on diplomatic and commercial levels. The same will apply to Chinese language.

I made that up based on statements I hear from some Indian members here that mirror that one.
That when things from X due to Y are actually in Pakistan's favor.. then they'll come up with a wholly unrelated Q to somehow get a statement out that lets Pakistan down.

Ahh just like we ruled you for a thousand years statement :rofl:

this is excellent news

it will be crucial to place continued emphasis on student exchange programs, cultural exchange etc.

i hope to learn Mandarin Chinese though it is known to be extremely difficult -- even the "simplified" version :laugh:

Knowledge of English has always been extremely helpful for Pakistan -- on diplomatic and commercial levels. The same will apply to Chinese language.

now we are swinging between urdu and english after it we'll hang between 3 languages

Sindh Provincial government declared in 2011 that by mid-end of this year, it will be compulsory for all students beginning from Class-6 to take Mandarin classes.

it should become a nation-wide policy

now we are swinging between urdu and english after it we'll hang between 3 languages

Urdlishdarin will be the new result :laugh:

Sindh Provincial government declared in 2011 that by mid-end of this year, it will be compulsory for all students beginning from Class-6 to take Mandarin classes.

it should become a nation-wide policy

:

Sindh Government should first make any strong strategy for basic education which is necessary and right of every child and thn add these things.

Ahh just like we ruled you for a thousand years statement :rofl:

Yup..
So when a Pakistani starts losing an argument.. its the "we ruled you for a thousand years"..(the fact that the thousand years role was based on multiple Muslim dynasties that actually were for the most part invasions of the previous ones).

so when an Indian starts losing an argument.. its the good old "this wholly unrelated thing is why you will fail"..(not realizing that just because the statistics on X show better than Pakistan.. doesn't actually mean its comparable).

Back
Top Bottom