What's new

Manmohan Singh talks tough, says 'there cannot be business as usual' with P

Believe me, we don't want any positive relations until Indian will not hand over Kashmir to us but that's our government. I don't know why we even need to engage cricket/sport relations because i think we should ignore India by all means.

A PM who has time to go to watch Indo-Pak cricket match but it takes him 6 days to say few words in honor for our soldiers.

Yeah, hell of a statesman.

I would listen to anyone who atleast speaks. When he reads the speech he sounds like a robot. I know he is a nice guy and very intelligent. But you need a PM who knows how to work independently and can say what he thinks is right. This seems to me a election stunt.

How I miss Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee !!

wasn't Sushma's speech also an election stunt then?

Yes True... Sonia ka Gudda cannot harm anyone.

Still better then the misery the warmongers would bring to millions in the subcontinent.

wasn't Sushma's speech also an election stunt then?

What's wrong ? They are politicians after all. Do you think the Cash Transfer scheme, the imminent Food Security Bill are all do-gooder, genuinely beneficial schemes ?

A PM who has time to go to watch Indo-Pak cricket match but it takes him 6 days to say few words in honor for our soldiers.

Yeah, hell of a statesman.

The funny, tragic thing is there are still people who apparently believe in him.

ok fine. jao dafaa ho jao. We dont care. Pakistanis are also tired of waiting India to to join the peace effort. India acts as if its Pakistan's girlfriend.

Act mature and grow up. You might be a big country but you keep showing us how small you actually are. Naraaz ho tau raho naraaz. We dont have time for your nakhrey!

I did not approve of Sushma's words..she could have used better choice of words. But it is not a state secret about MMS' crush with Pakistan and how it is clouding his judgement.

You believe it ?

What has happened to bring to book 26/11 perperators or any of them brought to book ? Nothing happened and within one or two years MMS was back from "no talks ntil 26/11 accounted for" to "talks are necessary". I'd give one or two months before he goes back on his words and starts the "peace" process once again.

Same tactics used by Atal Bihari also....started a BUS,train what else....

Just count those terrorists attacks which were happening BEFORE NDA...and sharp increase @NDA and now....

No Need to Insult Honorable Indian Prime Minister, @KS and others who jumping here against MMS, The guys in BJP are just issuing war rhetorics, they can't do anything than that which is even more damaging.

What's wrong ? They are politicians after all. Do you think the Cash Transfer scheme, the imminent Food Security Bill are all do-gooder, genuinely beneficial schemes ?

What's wrong is how some people differentiate between the two statements. For some Sushma is suddenly this patriotic leader while in reality it was as much a political stunt as the speech by the PM is taken to be.

Would you rather be was one of those big mouth d!ckheads calling for 10 Pakistani heads for every 1 Indian? It is a good thing MMS doesn't make so many stamtents- when he speaks people listen.

To put it context, she said to to the grieving mother and wife demanding the head of their loved one, "if they cannot bring back the head of lance naik hemraj then ......10 "

He is damn tough today........

Manmohan%20Singh%20Funny%20Pictures3.jpg

zardari-manmohan-singh-funny.jpg

What would you call a woman who takes money for fornication even if she is beaten by her old client, f'ked every weekend and keep doing it again for a fistfull of dollars. :whistle:

Believe me, we don't want any positive relations until Indian will not hand over Kashmir to us but that's our government. I don't know why we even need to engage cricket/sport relations because i think we should ignore India by all means.

completely agree!!!!

Same tactics used by Atal Bihari also....started a BUS,train what else....

Just count those terrorists attacks which were happening BEFORE NDA...and sharp increase @NDA and now....

Talk is about the current govt which has been in power for 8 long years and about this PM who cannot see the bigger picture above his teenage crush for Pakistan.

And India has faced much more terrorist attacks under CONgress than under NDA. Thats a fact.

What's wrong is how some people differentiate between the two statements. For some Sushma is suddenly this patriotic leader while in reality it was as much a political stunt as the speech by the PM is taken to be.

That is the people's fault and not Sushma's. And anyway why talk about someone who is not in power. Let's talk about the one who is actually in power and who is utterly helpless to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom