What's new

Manmohan Singh has issued an invitation to Nawaz to come to India.

Bus yaar.

Dreams to hoti hain shambles main jaanay kay lie-aay.

But PTI is also happy to win the state which will count heavily towards stability and prosperity of our beautiful country.

PTI has helped defeat the Old commies and Mullahs out of power in KP.

People have given PTI a whole state to rule.

If it does well in the state, guess what, next stop is the rule on the country.

baby steps my man. baby baby little little steps.

peace

Can you tell me which state is PTI gonaa rule???

Snap, its a land locked state somewhere in the middle of Pak-Afgan border. Well seems like PTI got a tough job to do there.

Shows trust on IK to handle one of the toughest jobs.

I hope IK and NS work together, even if in the Federal gov, IK is in opposition.

State level in KPK, they gotta work together.

People have trusted IK with one of the most tough and difficult state,

and also

opposition side (which again is very very tough job) at the federal level.

peace

Shows trust on IK to handle one of the toughest jobs.

I hope IK and NS work together, even if in the Federal gov, IK is in opposition.

State level in KPK, they gotta work together.

People have trusted IK with one of the most tough and difficult state,

and also

opposition side (which again is very very tough job) at the federal level.

peace
Is Imran Khan going to be the CM???

Bus yaar.

Dreams to hoti hain shambles main jaanay kay lie-aay.

But PTI is also happy to win the state which will count heavily towards stability and prosperity of our beautiful country.

PTI has helped defeat the Old commies and Mullahs out of power in KP.

People have given PTI a whole state to rule.

If it does well in the state, guess what, next stop is the rule on the country.

baby steps my man. baby baby little little steps.

peace

Logically yes PTI should be given an opportunity to rule KPK but Mullah Diesel while congratulating NS has suggested him to form a collation government including all parties less PTI. So mullah is not yet out or not willing to get out.

Learn military history man. Lean it.

It was Kargil first, your PM second.

He knew what's going on in Kargil, and he came to Pakistan to see if there can be a negotiated settlement.

Pakistanis overplayed their card by demanding pull back from Siachin (thinking we can choke of Indians supply line to Siachin).

Then the war happened.

Just learn the history. man.

learn it.

Where did you read this? Can you drop some references to back the claim? It would be cool even if it is from a half credible historian. The regular and accepted narrative is that our intelligence agencies lost their wits on Kargil intrusion.

Mr. Nawaz was invited to India by Mr. Singh coz he had shown interest to the Indian reporters and in an exclusive to NDtv he had made a statement that he would like to visit India even without an invitation, so MMS visiting PAK first is out of the window.

Anyways wish him all the best.

Good to see India's warm and friendly approach towards Pakistan even though Nawaz Sharif has not even been declared a Prime Minister as of yet. It's been a long time.

World has moved on so much since 1999 and in this this day and age, people of both nations want to see economic progress and very quickly instead of only flags and anthems to survive on.

Manchurian Singh himself is treading on thin ice and inviting Nawaz Sharif, for what? :bounce:

You Indians never fulfilled our request. But this do it dont let us down because we are already blue with the loss of PTI.

Please keep him there and you can have his money.

The nation can't get respect who itself unaware of respect.

Where did you read this? Can you drop some references to back the claim? It would be cool even if it is from a half credible historian. The regular and accepted narrative is that our intelligence agencies lost their wits on Kargil intrusion.

Indian intel dropped the ball by not "figuring out" Pakistani plans "well ahead of time"

However Indian army intercepts clearly showed they knew they lost the heights as soon as Pakistanis moved in.

There is no fing way not to know about the exact position on Kashmir LOC.

There is no fing way.

Have you been there? especially after Kargil war?

Have you.

You must talk to JCOs. They will tell you real story, instead of this cooked up conspiracy so easily spread in the media.

Have you been there? especially after Kargil war?

Have you.

You must talk to JCOs. They will tell you real story, instead of this cooked up conspiracy so easily spread in the media.

Nope. I have never been there, and in all probability never will. Just an average Joe behind an average laptop here. I trust the news media for the most part. It just seems so unlikely that Vajpayee had personally taken a bus ride to Lahore just to ask Nawaz to pull his men back. If there is any merit to this conjecture, then every private news outlet in the country would have had a field day with it. Besides, the opposition in our Parliament would have brandished this as a national shame and could have wrecked havoc on BJP.

Nope. I have never been there, and in all probability never will. Just an average Joe behind an average laptop here. I trust the news media for the most part. It just seems so unlikely that Vajpayee had personally taken a bus ride to Lahore just to ask Nawaz to pull his men back. If there is any merit to this conjecture, then every private news outlet in the country would have had a field day with it. Besides, the opposition in our Parliament would have brandished this as a national shame and could have wrecked havoc on BJP.

Listen you don't have to go to Kashmir border now. Just do some research.

One simple way to figure out the events is to look at the time line:

Nov-Dec -1998: Indians pack up for the winter and leave the forward positions on the high peaks of Kargil
--- Both Paks and Indis have been doing this for years.
-- However this time Pakistanis have trouble in their minds

Jan 1999- Pakistanis move in (this is an unheard of to move men and material in that fing cold and snow)

-- Indians figure it out right then and say "Oh $hit"
-- Next few weeks: there is hectic communication between the two side
-- Pakistanis say, you vacate Siachin, we vacate Kargil
-- Indians refuse to negotiate, however the cold winter snow and ice means no action can be taken until May

Feb 20, 1999:
-- Bajpai in Lahore, meets NS. Pleads for pull back
-- NS consults Musharraf. (Musharraf repeats the Pakistani position of linking Siachin and Kargil)
-- Bajpai goes home without any deal

Indian army prepares plans.

May 1999
-- War begins.

From Pakistani POV, it was a $tupid war. We didn't consider one important factor in our calculation. Air power and precision guided bombs to be used by IAF.

Rest is they say is history.

You are correct. If Indians knew about this, Bajpai would have been BBQ'd live. Hence the conspiracy and media misinformation.

peace4

Back
Top Bottom