What's new

Malik Riaz Planted Interview with Mehar bukhari and Mubashir Lukman

Status
Not open for further replies.
575832_332758856801160_253751187_n.jpg

First video @ 1:25 Lucman saying.... Hamid mir ney luch tali hui hey hum paysay khaa gaye hey :lol:

and WTF Abdul Qadir gillani calling in a show to mubashi lucman.... that's some serious Sh***

A high resolution video of bought journalist

Last edited by a moderator:
Aap meri beti hain, yeh mera bhai hai, chalain maaf kardain!

And, villa tussi hamid mir nu ditta si, tey gallan wi oh karna pya hai.

Abdul Qadir gilani calls.

Malik Riaz: Haan kaday, ki haal aye!

This guy has bought the whole country, Zardari, PPP, PML everyone.

He even says that 'kadhay chaudhary nisar nay tay nhn cable katwa diti?'

When MUbashir said that the transmission is blocked on most parts of Punjab, Malik Riaz said this.

thats because Ch Nisar is very anti Malik Riaz, I heard Ch Nisar on a TV show saying Malik Riaz is a fraud and that he is a land grabber

thats because Ch Nisar is very anti Malik Riaz, I heard Ch Nisar on a TV show saying Malik Riaz is a fraud and that he is a land grabber

yeah and he gave Hamid Mir documented proofs of 100+ cases against MR some of them started by Ch Nisar and Punjab Govt

This shows that current Pakistan society has lost its way. .............

The fact is, this case has shaken up the Pakistani media as well.

The real sad part will be that nothing substantive will change. This whole issue will be glossed over sooner or later with "muk mukaa" once again, while Pakistani society will continue on its chosen path to self-destruction, singing a merry tune along the way.

apart from all the finance and media campaign and all the favours, Yes PMLN still not a sold out :lol:

P.S

and yes maryam nawaz wasnt requesting to say hamza didnt take the bullet proof car !!

apart from all the finance and media campaign and all the favours, Yes PMLN still not a sold out :lol:

P.S

and yes maryam nawaz wasnt requesting to say hamza didnt take the bullet proof car !!

I think you ppl failed to listen what MR said at 4:10 in second part

You dont take Legal actions against some one who is funding you

+ Maryam Smsed Mehr to clear the allegation. She has every right to do that

The real sad part will be that nothing substantive will change. This whole issue will be glossed over sooner or later with "muk mukaa" once again, while Pakistani society will continue on its chosen path to self-destruction, singing a merry tune along the way.

Perhaps not.. the power riots all over Punjab, A rising dissatisfaction of the state..
You see a general change in people's attitudes.. more anger..
That anger has to go somewhere, and will tip something.. either it will be a very slow change(+ve or -ve).. or a sudden explosion(+ve or -ve).. although it is too much to expect anything the sort of the "arab spring"..
there may increased incidents of government officials and politocs being lynched by angry mobs.

Apparently journalist are also of the view that what Maryam did was her right. Nothing wrong with it. Its only Pti fans who give more attention to a simple clarification by Maryam, then a conversation between PM son and MR

https://twitter.com/UmarCheema1/status/213219330651987968
Clarifying position by Maryam isn't something wrong, is it?

https://twitter.com/UmarCheema1/status/213230492869328897
Maryam said it can be clarified on her behalf and on-the-record means she owns the statement.

https://twitter.com/MansoorGeoNews/status/213240805274550273
As far @MaryamNSharif msg to @meherbokhari is concerned, she was clarifying her family's position, which she has the right to do

I dont like Mansoor for his Mirch masla, but even he accepted the fact that Maryam was clearing an allegation

Perhaps not.. the power riots all over Punjab, A rising dissatisfaction of the state..
You see a general change in people's attitudes.. more anger..
That anger has to go somewhere, and will tip something.. either it will be a very slow change(+ve or -ve).. or a sudden explosion(+ve or -ve).. although it is too much to expect anything the sort of the "arab spring"..
there may increased incidents of government officials and politocs being lynched by angry mobs.

Historically, the anger is vented by a few strikes, burnt buses and shops, followed by laathi charge and Martial Law as needed. Then it is back to business as usual. I do not foresee that pattern changing just yet.

Correction. It has already happened. SC has directed Attorney General and executive to take action, and we all know that Malik Riaz has the whole executive in his back pocket!

Whatever man.. I love bahria town.. :lol:
Aint nothing like it in this whole country..

True that!

And make it clear ppl The Maryam sent to bring Mubashir back was not Maryam Nawaz Sharif. She was daughter of MR

Historically, the anger is vented by a few strikes, burnt buses and shops, followed by laathi charge and Martial Law as needed. Then it is back to business as usual. I do not foresee that pattern changing just yet.

The biggest irony is that the burnt buses and cars don't belong to Gilani or Zardari, but a common poor man, who is paying off the loans he took from the bank to buy a car, the shops are of similar people.

Destroying a WAPDA office to brining down eletricity poles doesn't help it either, in the end, these acts come back to bite us.

Somebody needs to do protests that affect the top looters (Like gathering outside Gilani's lahore house), not a man who is in debt to a bank.

Because a majority of the people in this country never were actually hungry..
and I mean hungry as in Hungry for food.
Since electricity or not, water or not.. house or not..
people still get fed....and a man fed is content for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom