What's new

Malik Riaz Planted Interview with Mehar bukhari and Mubashir Lukman

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something wrong with Pakistani media. One would have thought that the media was supposed to present unbiased view point of any event. But in my country, on all issues there are two camps, either you are for CJ & his son or against him. I for one have no idea whether Arslan is guilty or not, but if he is taking advantage of his father’s position; public has a right to know.

Lahore and Islamabad Bar Association has passed a resolution to bar any lawyer who acts for Malik Riaz. Aitzaz Ahsan and Zahid Bukhari are banned as a result. Lawyers are supposed to uphold the law and justice. They are not Grocers (kiryana merchants) that say ‘we won’t sell our goods to you because we don’t like you’. Even the accused of the most heinous crime has right to a solicitor. If he can’t afford it then the State has to provide one. But not so in Pakistan???

This shows that current Pakistan society has lost its way. Even the holders of the law have become ‘Bullies’ and don’t believe in letting due process of the law to take its course.

Some people think it is conspiracy against CJ. What is the purpose of releasing this video? All it shows is some TV anchors talking with each other; we can't be certain who was at the other end of the phone calls. Isn’t this a conspiracy against Malik Riaz?

I hate trial by the media and people who make value judgement. For heaven’s sake, the matter is already in the Supreme Court, can’t we wait to see what comes out of it.

wow Meher bukhari is also on the list but no Mubashhar Lucman...
I can see her favors for MR in the video...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lahore and Islamabad Bar Association has passed a resolution to bar any lawyer who acts for Malik Riaz. Aitzaz Ahsan and Zahid Bukhari are banned as a result. Lawyers are supposed to uphold the law and justice. They are not Grocers (kiryana merchants) that say ‘we won’t sell our goods to you because we don’t like you’. Even the accused of the most heinous crime has right to a solicitor. If he can’t afford it then the State has to provide one. But not so in Pakistan???

doest that mean the generallllllzzzzzzzz are worse than grocery owners?

anyway, your theory to trap Malik Riaz by these anchors doesnot appear to be true, cause the bullet fired at Malik Riaz went through mehar bukhari and mubashaq luqman first....

yes it can be true that malik riaz is being trapped, cause he doesnot seem to be an intelligent person... so that gives rise to my previously discussed theory that he is just a front man and the so called retired generals he bought and the serving generals in the real estate business are the ones running the show.

Aye haye.. oye hoye.

The fact is, this case has shaken up the Pakistani media as well.

To Abdul Qadir Gilani, han kaday ki haal ay???

What a revealing video!!! Who made this???

This is a bombshell!!!

Lolll.. Luckman smoking on the stage... LIKE A BOSS , didnt even excused himself....:cheers:

Hamid mir nu villa tusi ditya aye tay tuade khilaf o aye. Aey ki gal aye?

pakra gaya pakra gaya!!!!

I remember when Hamid Mir on Geo said this , that malik riaz said that where the file stops, he puts wheels on it!!!

9:50, Mubashir Luqman offers mehar bokhari a cigarette!!! No thanks!!!

There is a video of Kaira handing her a cigarette as well!!!

Shows how close all these are, media is bought!

Biased media is the by-product of free media. This is not just confined to Pakistan. Every country, regardless whether it's first world or third world.. media always takes sides. US.. so called free country of all has one of the worst partison media when it comes to internal political affairs. Same goes to India too. Not surprised at all with this latest episode in Pakistan. Atleast it has brought not just the feuding parties to the fore... even media persons find themselves in dilemma as to how to maneuver through this tricky spot without damaging their own reputation.

575832_332758856801160_253751187_n.jpg

This document shows it all if true!

Nusrat Javed, Mehar, Mushtaq Minhas, is there any of Najam Sethi??

Aye bachay zara chaye garam kar a. Micro ich.

Luqman and Mehar fighting, and Malik Riaz making a truce between the two to save the show and his life!!!

Mehar, yeh hamara bhai hai, aap meri beti ki tarah hain, maaf kar dain!!! ROFL.

Malik Riaz, contacts with the whole country, he is running the whole country with money!!!

PPP, PML, media, Some officials of army, everything.

"Chal maafi .. chal maafi" :D
These people are worse than 6 year old girls playing with dolls.

Aap meri beti hain, yeh mera bhai hai, chalain maaf kardain!

And, villa tussi hamid mir nu ditta si, tey gallan wi oh karna pya hai.

Abdul Qadir gilani calls.

Malik Riaz: Haan kaday, ki haal aye!

This guy has bought the whole country, Zardari, PPP, PML everyone.

He even says that 'kadhay chaudhary nisar nay tay nhn cable katwa diti?'

When MUbashir said that the transmission is blocked on most parts of Punjab, Malik Riaz said this.

When MUbashir said that the transmission is blocked on most parts of Punjab, Malik Riaz said this.

Whatever man.. I love bahria town.. :lol:
Aint nothing like it in this whole country..

not PMLN :no:

Whatever man.. I love bahria town.. :lol:
Aint nothing like it in this whole country..

yeah No load Shedding, No shortage of Petrol etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom