What's new

Malik Riaz Planted Interview with Mehar bukhari and Mubashir Lukman

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh this is a must watch, not going to single out maryam nawaz message to malik riaz !!

but the whole thing is a must watch !!!

oh this is a must watch, not going to single out maryam nawaz message to malik riaz !!

but the whole thing is a must watch !!!

No one denies there is a relation between Sharif family and MR

But a friendly one???? See what MR is saying " CM Punjab ho aur hamarey khilaf parchey kat rahey hon"

and regarding that message I cant see Maryam saying tell Public a lie, she just want MR to tell the truth. Still not sure about this

No one denies there is a relation between Sharif family and MR

But a friendly one???? See what MR is saying " CM Punjab ho aur hamarey khilaf parchey kat rahey hon"

and regarding that message I cant see Maryam saying tell Public a lie, she just want MR to tell the truth. Still not sure about this

You can always say it was hock of the sun roof that killed Benazir.

continuing on topic:

abdul qadaari gilani son of gilani called in during the second video....

hahha "yaar mubashir meray jaan aanj na na kar meri jindage stake thay lagi hoi hey aja na" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha.... man the whole thing is so exposing. these two mehar bimari and mubashaq fulkman is going down for sure..

You can always say it was hock of the sun roof that killed Benazir.

watch from 6:15 to 6:25 to get the answer. Sharif family want themselves clear, thats it

haha.... man the whole thing is so exposing. these two mehar bimari and mubashaq fulkman is going down for sure..

Rumors are ML has been fired

Dosto me nay tu Arsalan Iftikhar case say 1 he natija nikala hai, Beaurocracy + Ministers/Politicians+ our Watchmen (Police/Army/ S.Agencies)+ our Watchdog(Media) everybody was sold. Minister/Politicians ko Bullet Proof Car etc day kar, Beaurocracy ko Bribe day kar, Watchmen ko Lambi Lambi Salary & Plots and un k relatives ko achi achi jobs day kar, Watch dogs ko Villas/Cars/Plots day kar.
aur Ainda b yai he hota rahay gaa, no change. Chang sirf yai ho gaa k ab aik dosray ko utna he bura bhala kaha jaye gaa jitna dosray ke bardasht say bahir na ho.

And ppl who had any dout about sold out media watch your self. Thx for any one who exposed these anchors by taking huge chance.

575832_332758856801160_253751187_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People are different behind and on air. Just accept it.

Malik Riaz discloses that Mubasher Lucman is the only (so-called) journalist who is through with my son/family at 9:10

By every passing day this is getting awesome Man now this video this video doesn't contain much and this happens Malik Riaz is exposed more now than any other person this is getting awesome Meher Bukhari and Mubashar Luqman were more interested in getting their names cleared and by the way Malik Riaz lines are too funny and I don't think Meher Bukhari and Luqman have received any benefits from Riaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom