What's new

Malala, 15, set to make Britain her permanent home

Armstrong said that he was she !!

Hainn ? :blink:

If you're referring to Auntie Hyperion part I was referring to my Auntie (His Mother); perhaps I should have used Mama Hyperion but he got what I was saying.

Her parents can go back.

If her life is in danger, she should be given a new identity under the witness protection programme rather than offering her father a job at the Pak High Commission. That should be merit based only.

How is it justifiable to ask a kid with no previous exposure to stay in an alien country without her parents ?

If you're referring to Auntie Hyperion part I was referring to my Auntie (His Mother); perhaps I should have used Mama Hyperion but he got what I was saying.

Ok, issue resolved, back to the topic

Does that mean that 17 million people should quit?

You did not have the chance Malala had. If you had got it, I am positive you would have taken the same decision.

Sorry to say, but at the root of these comments castigating her I could only see the envy of the Pakistanis who did not get their visa stamped.

How is it justifiable to ask a kid with no previous exposure to stay in an alien country without her parents ?

She's 15. Give her shelter, place one guardian with her.

The rest of the family can go back and not be a burden.

I think you should show your relationship and love in naswar corner or whatever not here . disabling PM has done a lot of damage to the forum :angry:

Taliban said it. If she lives alive, they will try targeting her again.

Its a good deicison by Malala and family. Stay outside until its safe.

She's 15. Give her shelter, place one guardian with her.

The rest of the family can go back and not be a burden.

I'm not following your arguments - a child would want to grow up with both mother and father and if siblings are there, then with them too. Maybe I would not support if their uncles, aunts, cousins etc also take asylum..but mother and father are the bare necessity. If the mother alone should be staying as per your One guardian rule, then what would they do for money ? If its only the father, then what would the mother do alone in Pakistan..how would that be even a 'family' which is the most important thing for us South Asians ?

And given that the Taliban have said that they will target her if she escapes alive, I think its a sound choice. Maybe you guys should worry that your nation has lost such a daughter instead of castigating her.

Back
Top Bottom