What's new

Malala, 15, set to make Britain her permanent home

Nope. Was visiting a family member, who unfortunately was in the army, during the 90's. :D

Furthermore, I am from a culture where enmity runs for centuries. I'm always armed to the teeth (legally). If need be, I can become worse than any gang member you can conjure-up in your fantasy!

Yeh, sala Dawood kon hota hai? :rofl:

You'd sell half off Warizistan for a packet of the world's finest Buttt Naswar....baaat kartaa haii fantasy kii ! :rofl:

Elmo, you can't compare Karachi to Swat or Waziristan. Try living in Waziristan and oppose the Talib ideology, trust me it takes a huge set of cojones to do that!

Whatever. If you haven't lived there, you won't understand.

And yes, I have lived in Karachi, have seen the violence with my own eyes, and have been shot at many times!

You do realize that you're implicitly asking Elmo to grow a set of cojones ! :hitwall: :rofl:

True ! :fie:

But you can't even fire an AK-47 without the recoil dislocating your shoulder ! :D
Dude, even when I was 15, I had enough upper body strength to fire an AK without any shoulder rest, just in ONE of my grips. You're truly not getting how I am built. :D

Gustakhi maaf, yeh nacheez Pathan, @Elmo say buhut darta hai! :D

Well one could make a case for you not being a Proper Pathan because of 3 things :

1) A Pashtun never calls himself a Pathan because according to Monkey d Luffy its a disgusting word for you guys ! :D

2) All genuine Pathans speak Punjabi as their mother tongue ! :rofl:

3) Auntie Hyperion is a Buttt ! :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Elmo, you can't compare Karachi to Swat or Waziristan. Try living in Waziristan and oppose the Talib ideology, trust me it takes a huge set of cojones to do that!
Whatever. If you haven't lived there, you won't understand.
And yes, I have lived in Karachi, have seen the violence with my own eyes, and have been shot at many times!

Listen, when Malala wrote the "blogs" she was how old?

Do you know she would narrate stuff on the phone?

Do you know that basically someone would ask her views, and she would respond.

Do you realise that she wasn't really an activist?

Do you realise that this whole drama about "we are all Malala" needs to end?

Her family has sacrificed for a Pakistani cause and they deserve and have earned the right to get benefits. What have you ever done for Pakistan other than sit and criticize, Mr. Elmo ?

The Yousafzai family has been through horrific tragedy and suffering and it is distressing to see US or UK based Pakistanis criticising the family for protecting itself and choosing to find a safer home in UK. If you want to fight Taliban, please feel free to return to Pakistan and fight them. Leave this poor family alone as they have been through enough.

That would be Ms. Elmo. May be you should find out a bit about me to know what I have and haven't done, and then talk?

Till then, you are ignored.

Please get back to topic

This is not a whatever thread

Dude, even when I was 15, I had enough upper body strength to fire an AK without any shoulder rest, just in ONE of my grips. You're truly not getting how I am built. :D

Oh bhai fire tou mein bhi kar leitaa at 15 but half the magazine would have gone into my own leg whilst the other in butchering all those around me ! :rofl:

Khair I'm much stronger than you but I still can't fire a gun properly ! :cry:

Haven't touched one since I fired Dad's Berretta, slaughtered Mom's petunias & had my arse handed to me by her ! *Scared Sh*tless just thinking about it...I think my buttt just gave a nervous shrug recalling that fateful day* :fie:

hyperion & armstrong

KHUDA ka khauf karo, elmo is a girl and you are talking like this about her on a public forum,yar atleast spare a girl ,show some respect

Malala the one which got severely injured was sent to UK and father is being given a job there, with this logic the other two girls who also got bullet wounds should atleast be sent to UAE and their fathers should be given a job in embassy of pakistan in Dubai :D

What exactly are you saying here ?

hyperion & armstrong

KHUDA ka khauf karo, elmo is a girl and you are talking like this about her on a public forum,yar atleast spare a girl ,show some respect

Hain...? Aisaa kiyaa keh diyaa mein ne ? :blink:

That would be Ms. Elmo. May be you should find out a bit about me to know what I have and haven't done, and then talk?

Till then, you are ignored.

Regardless of your gender my impression based on your posts is that you are useless for Pakistan.

I have yet to see any decent post from you that conveyed an impression of Pakistani Patriotism.

I plan to ignore you as well.

Back
Top Bottom