What's new

Making of Super Tejas (MK-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tejas 1 isn't even ready..and "super" tejas 2? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man..indians and their rants.

Tell me when iaf deploys 2,3 full-fledged squadrons of tejas....

30 years, and not even one squadron of tejas deployed :lol:

Tell me? Who the hell are you? Nothing
30 yes lmao!!!

Tejas 1 isn't even ready..and "super" tejas 2? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh man..indians and their rants.

Tell me when iaf deploys 2,3 full-fledged squadrons of tejas....

30 years, and not even one squadron of tejas deployed :lol:

Composites is nothing new. JF-17 uses composites in a number of places. Full authority digital fly by wire is nothing new. Production JF-17 has it in all three axis. DSI is something new. JF-17 is the first plane that has it. 8-)

Composites is nothing new. JF-17 uses composites in a number of places. Full authority digital fly by wire is nothing new. Production JF-17 has it in all three axis. DSI is something new. JF-17 is the first plane that has it. 8-)

Moreover, PAF is already "deploying" a third squadron of JF-17 equipped with improved avionics, increased radar range & added modes, air-to-air refueling capability, new weapon systems, and many other improvements to already existing design...

while IAF hasn't even deployed one tejas squadron yet..forget about weapon integration, further improvements and flying experience etc.

JF-17 of PAF has already complete 12,000+ flying hours!

Comparing JF-17 with tejas is out of question now.

JF-17 is a sophisticated 4+ generation multi-role fighter aircraft integrated with air-to-air, air-to-ground, and air-to-sea weapons, powerful bombs (guided/unguided), latest avionics, inflight refueling capability, and even long-range nuclear cruise missiles are being integrated on the beast JF-17!

what is tejas? A failed junkard plane that isn't even deployed yet even after decades of development and failure? lmao! :lol:

Sorry for my ignorance, since I have not been keeping track of Tejas, can someone kindly update me.

So how many Squadrons of Tejas does Indian Air Force has to date ?

The difference still counts and it is (14520-14300) = 220lb
RD-93 - F404-GE-402 = 20 kg
100 kg(220lb) - 20 kg = 80 kg

Length 14.93 m - 13.20 m = 1.73 m
Wingspan 9.45 m - 8.20 m = 1.25 m
Height. 4.72 m - 4.4 m = 0.32 m

It's means that your advanced carbon fibre composites weighted than all-metal airframe in same size

Because of all delays and cancellations, the cost have escalated, which i believe in future will reduce by increasing efficiency, this is just the beginning.
Yes just beginning,you will cost more.
Now we must add US$542.44 million .

The project was as i said delayed which caused price increase. But the next variant the mk-II would be worth every penny.
If no delay,you can build it cost less than 10 million?
Worth?I think it will near 40 million.

The light weight and aerodynamics tells vice versa i.e. maneuverability Tejas Mk-I >> Jf-17.
aerodynamics?plz tell me where are your canard?
In the world,delta wing + canard=maneuverability

aerodynamics?plz tell me where are your canard?
In the world,delta wing + canard=maneuverability

The lesser swept angle at the front is designed to perform the job of canards,with out the drag penalty, rcs reflections and canard wash disadvantages, so that wings can always get the fresh airstream at any angle of attack without turbulence from canards.

This frees tejas from, force coupling issues resulting in uncontorallable flat spin, and loss of control of the fighter, if certain parameters are exceeded, capping the agility of canard-deltas at some portions of flight envelopes.

Furthermore These features in combination is not seen on any other in production fighters before, so this is a original design endeavor from ada, not a copy of mirage as persistently advocated by many people here. The mirage is a plain vanilla delta with none of the above features with way lower twr and way lower wing loading figures.

Sorry for my ignorance, since I have not been keeping track of Tejas, can someone kindly update me.

So how many Squadrons of Tejas does Indian Air Force has to date ?
none so far
but we will be having 2 squadrons of mk1

The lesser swept angle at the front is designed to perform the job of canards,with out the drag penalty, rcs reflections and canard wash disadvantages, so that wings can always get the fresh airstream at any angle of attack without turbulence from canards.

This frees tejas from, force coupling issues resulting in uncontorallable flat spin, and loss of control of the fighter, if certain parameters are exceeded, capping the agility of canard-deltas at some portions of flight envelopes.

Furthermore These features in combination is not seen on any other in production fighters before, so this is a original design endeavor from ada, not a copy of mirage as persistently advocated by many people here. The mirage is a plain vanilla delta with none of the above features with way lower twr and way lower wing loading figures.
Look Rafael and JAS-39.
Don't tell me LAC better than them.

To superboy most Indians hope the Pakistanis spend all their money and time on dsi equippedjf17 in the future. We hope in the nnext war paf mainstay fighter is your jf17.

You get my point lol

To superboy most Indians hope the Pakistanis spend all their money and time on dsi equippedjf17 in the future. We hope in the nnext war paf mainstay fighter is your jf17.

You get my point lol

I had to tell you JF-17 is a cheap one.
Money are enough .

They own lots time because Opponent is Indian.

I had to tell you JF-17 is a cheap one.
Money are enough .

They own lots time because Opponent is Indian.
Money are enough !!!!!!

They own lots time !!!!
Is it Chingrish :rofl: learn kid learn. Don't make joke of yourself. At-least use google :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom