What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before going on about the whole issue for about 20 pages, has anyone really confirmed what he actually said? What he did or didn't say?

YOU assumed things about ME, i just responded
u asked for proofs about existence of God, i asked about your existence..would have been better if u had given that too besides responding

Ok See in ya in heavens retard :lol:

what heavens??very covenient of u to assume heavens now!!werent u the one questioning existence of God n now claiming your fair share in heaven..atleast have the guts to stick to ur beliefs...confused soul!!
n i dont care if u call me retard, that wont change me n not even u as a matter of fact!!

Peregrine,you misunderstood me..i never said in Pakistan girls dont have freedom or anything like that..I was just saying that let the girls decide whether they wanted to wear Pardha or not..why some one has to impose it up on them??
Actually thats the fundamental Pakistani belief and thats what most Pakistanis support even while living abroad. Problem is, westerners don't even let the girls wear their share of clothing and have imposed bans on it.

Think about it this way. To each person the concept of nudity is different. Basically in the mind of a hijabi Muslim girl, the state of her Hijab affects that. Westerners fail to understand the mental trauma on women (men would probably get over it in a jiffy) when they are forcing them to be nude (granted its not western definition of nudity, but thats not the only one out there).

Before going on about the whole issue for about 20 pages, has anyone really confirmed what he actually said? What he did or didn't say?
it was reported (initial posts) n 20 pages are about the validity n impacts of what he said..is that off-topic??:undecided:

it was reported (initial posts) n 20 pages are about the validity n impacts of what he said..is that off-topic??:undecided:
The assertions in the initial post were wrong. There is not a single quote of him saying men should make women remain in pardah (veil).

Emo while I am sitting in Canada doesn't make me a burger because I offer prayers that you consider obsolete, I still wear shalwar kamiz at home and won't disown it from the fear that people would call me evil and in Eids and Jumma prayer. What does it have to do with Zaid Hamid stick to the topic don't make ways out of it. I am sure you have trouble with Islam and logic so i refer you to Quran and Hadith to understand and since you don't want to ask Mulviani logic tells first research before blaming, accusing, disown and calling something obsolete..Human brain can become a knowledge book as well as a rusted box. pick one.

I don't want to know whether you pray 5 times or not, I never asked you for a clarification i just simply pointed out that stop calling other 'burgers', If you love Islam so much then come & live in a Islamic country & why are you sitting in a evil & kafir society, if you think I am having some kinda pleasure 'questioning' then you are wrong

My question:
on one hand non Muslims worship lifeless stones but on the other hand same Muslims who claim them to be wrong, circle around a room which is also made of lifeless stones, why is that? I am just asking a straight forward question no disrespect intended

Your Question Answered or better google it, its not that far away.

The Kaaba is the first house built for the worship of God. It is in Macca. The Kaabah is used as a focal point for prayer only, to unify the muslims in prayer. Not as an object of worship.
Kaaba is the Qibla i.e. the direction Muslims face during their prayers. It is important to note that though Muslims face the Kaabaduring prayers, they do not worship the Kaaba. Muslims worship and bow to none but Allah.
It is mentioned in Surah Baqarah:
"We see the turning of thy face (for guidance) to the heavens: now shall We turn thee to a Qiblah that shall please thee. Turn then thy face in the direction of the Sacred Mosque: wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction."

not answer of my question, Its a fact that Kabba is made of lifeless stones & Muslims Circle it, Am i wrong about it?
the same lifeless stones if used by people of other religions are haram but there is exception in this case, hmmmm

I am done, its that theists bring in their super natural miracles & whole of their faith is based on belief in super natural beings & their existence

I AM DONE

Think and learn before you comment, in rural areas of sindh and other Pakistani provinces women dress like this.

traditional.jpg

Not the burka that was an Arabic origin garment and altered to become what it was.

As for Arabic women, many of them do not do pardah or wear hijab outside of their countries, every time I get off at a Middle Easter country, some of their women slip on a burqa on their skirts and shirts. Why the double standard and what about their behaviour in other countries.

We have our own identity that we will secure and use for our lifetime, not copy some other third class people. I am a Pakistani first but I also hold dual British nationality. And boy my family has sacrificed more then most in their lifetime for Pakistan, we have lived in and around Karachi for ages, working for our own country. Do not ever question my respect and submission to my nation.

Listen Chum,
Call me boy one more time and u wage a never endin war.
I maybe young but i m more mature then a hipocrite like u.
Go see my second last post wat hassan nisar say for people like u.
2nd dor k dhol sohanay
Think and learn before you comment

Instead of advising others..follow it urself...

The picture u showed is from some cultural program nothin cose to reality....tht is wat they wear in their homes not in markets and bazars...
Im from balochistan i have lived in punjab,NWFP and karachi....as my Father is an army officier and i havent seen women supporting dress like these in markets.
Hell are u frustrated if women wear viels to cover themselves?
Dont u have god damn ability to understand and comprehend?are u bloody dumb?we were talking about pardah as a whole and ur dragging burka?get some bloody sense.

I have seen and met people like u?
mummy daddy,burger and believe me i aint a big fan of ur kind.

Nobody is forcing u so called intellectuals to force ur mothers or sisters to cover up.They can go around wearin tight jeans and stuff....we dont care.
comprender....
So stop ur ranting.Why bring arabs into ur ranting?Burkas have no relations with arabs,nor arab women have any relation with this thread.
I never knew pakistani women were big fan of arab women and copied burqa from arabia back in even prepartition days when there wasnt even a t.v...... Ur a dual national hipocrite? :rofl: dont even know wat tht means....if a war breaks out whom will u support UK or PAKISTAN?
If u support Pakistan ur still a hipocrite.
The hipocrite who isnt even sincere with the country where he lives and has takken a oath to defend.

Last edited:
nice twist of words, 'Symbol of God' huh, according to Islam symbology & personification of God with stones or in any other form as 'shirk' but you here to justify that its all right to ciricle round a room of stone but the people who use stones in one way or other is wrong, whats the proof thats its House of God, on one hand GOd is every where yet still he needs a house?

Symbolism differs from sect to sect. Wahhabis deem any type of symbolism to be kufr while shias do not. I am a shia for the record.

You are terribly confused. There is an inherent difference in "Worshipping" a stone; and deeming a stone house; a house of God; all the worship is attributed to "Him"; not the stone house.

I am just asking you to prove me existence of GOd or else anything without proof can be dismissed without proof, I am in no way promoting & labeling west free from anomalies

Well if there was no God, and everything happened by accident, out of randomness, our life does not have no meaning then. What is the point of living? Grow up, have kids then die...? Pretty uneventful little rock we're living on right now :pop:

how are laws made by men related to existence of God

Just wanted to convey the point that without rules, there is chaos. If man cannot live without man made laws; it is impossible to perceive that there are no laws which define our way of life.

Example

/How dare some God tell me how to live, its my life and i'll live it the way I want/

You'll get away with that for sure

/How dare the government tell me how to live, I want to drive in excess of 200mph, I want to steal other peoples money so I may live the best life, I want to kill anyone without fear of retribution, I will not go to jail for any crime I commit/

Do that in any western country; lets see if you survive :disagree:

people with Gods kill people

Religion in its present form is something fairly new, can you say for sure that people did not kill before being religious? Don't tell me they exchanged cute cuddly little bunnies.

laws are abused by people, agreed, but people use God to justify the abuses they make

So does that make God bad? You're stating the same as:

Some random guy rapes a girl in Pakistan. Instead of the guy getting hanged, the girl is punished because she was inviting to rape him in the first place.

Awesome logic.

I don't want to know whether you pray 5 times or not, I never asked you for a clarification i just simply pointed out that stop calling other 'burgers', If you love Islam so much then come & live in a Islamic country & why are you sitting in a evil & kafir society, if you think I am having some kinda pleasure 'questioning' then you are wrong

not answer of my question, Its a fact that Kabba is made of lifeless stones & Muslims Circle it, Am i wrong about it?
the same lifeless stones if used by people of other religions are haram but there is exception in this case, hmmmm

I am done, its that theists bring in their super natural miracles & whole of their faith is based on belief in super natural beings & their existence

I AM DONE

whoaaaaaaaaa are you really from pakistan?
lady you are really changing my view of pakistani girls........ i never thought that the ladies from Pakistan can be so expressive and open minded.

the society needs more people like you to move to challenge the orthodoxy.

people should learn to get past something which is 1000 year old where the chores of women were different from what they are today. so when the life style has changed so much why not the rules.:pakistan:

DO SOME RESEARCH YOU TROLLER
Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
take a look at the saudi arabia
AND LOOK AT THE countries where pardah is done look at the rate..........

Hold your high horses
have you ever observed the total no of rape cases actually reported in the society where your so called purdah is practiced and the treatment of women if she is not able to prove rape. and how your purdah society treats a women who is actually raped.

as far as saudia is concerned it has more to do with the laws not with the purdah. it is more because of the unhumanistic laws which are followed there not because the women do purdah.

I AM DONE
Cut the crap emo ....why bring kaba into ur rant?u dont observe pardah or wanna study in co education with guys.......its ur own personal matter.........also i gave u my answer see my previous post.......and answer my question.
Also 1.96 billlion people dont think tht we should amend the HOLY QURAN for u coz u dont like to hear or listen wat it says.

Last edited:
Listen Chum,
Call me boy one more time and u wage a never endin war.
I maybe young but i m more mature then a hipocrite like u.
Go see my second last post wat hassan nisar say for people like u.
2nd dor k dhol sohanay

Instead of advising others..follow it urself...

The picture u showed is from some cultural program nothin cose to reality....tht is wat they wear in their homes not in markets and bazars...
Im from balochistan i have lived in punjab,NWFP and karachi....as my Father is an army officier aPnd i havent seen women supporting dress like these in markets.
Hell are u frustrated if women wear viels to cover themselves?
Dont u have god damn ability to understand and comprehend?are u bloody dumb?we were talking about pardah as a whole and ur dragging burka?get some bloody sense.

I have seen and met people like u?
mummy daddy,burger and believe me i aint a big fan of ur kind.

Nobody is forcing u so called intellectuals to force ur mothers or sisters to cover up.They can go around wearin tight jeans and stuff....we dont care.
comprender....
So stop ur ranting.Why bring arabs into ur ranting?Burkas have no relations with arabs,nor arab women have any relation with this thread.
Ur a dual national hipocrite? :rofl: dont even know wat tht means....if a war breaks out whom will u support UK or PAKISTAN?
If u support Pakistan ur still a hipocrite.
The hipocrite who isnt even sincere with the country where he lives and has takken a oath to defend.

:rofl:

Boy i know your kind too and especially where you are from, dimagh mat kha bacha and learn some respect.

Never ending war on an online forum, bara aadmi hai bhai. Best to get out of here and threaten someone else online.

DO SOME RESEARCH YOU TROLLER
Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
take a look at the saudi arabia
AND LOOK AT THE countries where pardah is done look at the rate..........

joke of the day there are ZERO rapes in Saudi Arabia, ahh well

Cut the crap emo ....why bring kaba into ur rant?u dont observe pardah or wanna study in co education with guys.......its ur own personal matter.........also i gave u my answer see my previous post.......and answer my question.
Also 1.86 billlion people dont think tht we should amend the HOLY QURAN for u coz u dont like to hear or listen wat it says.

i don't know of any 'good' same sex universities in Pakistan these are the only famous same sex universities for women in Pakistan

- Women's universities and colleges in Pakistan

how many steps have been taken to educate 51% of population(except political rant) & you people even want to stop the already developed institutes to shun admission to girls just because of their sex, ahh well how many equal opportunities are the women getting in Islamic Republic of Pakistan

all of the top universities in Pakistan are co, their co-ed has not brought down the level of education at all

- List of top Colleges and Universities in Pakistan

instead of raising the already pathetic level of education for women & education (over all) in Pakistan, people are here to talk about a issue which is not a issue at all

plus i never called to amend anything, stop assuming things,I worship not that which you worship, Nor will you worship that which I worship, And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping, Nor will you worship that which I worship To you be your way, and to me my way.

I AM DONE
stop dragging me now, its useless talking to people who don't want to hear a word against their miracles & super natural beings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom