What's new

Major Shift: Pakistan Army's Green Book 2012-13

And the shift has already started to give dividends , right!!!!

There are reports about the Army's Green Book being published, which has been now sent to the Operational commanders.

There are reports that the Green Book came with a lot of surprises. Army has decided to shift its priorities.

Major points that I came to know about the Green Book:

1. Pakistan Army now considers internal war as the biggest threat to the National Security.

2. There's a shift of concentration from Eastern borders to the western front.

I'll update as I get to know more. Members are requested to update in this thread regarding any information about the Green Book.

Edit: The News reports

Internal threats greatest risk: Pak Army

RAWALPINDI: Changing operational priorities after 11 years, the Pakistan Army has termed internal threats as the greatest danger to the country's security, Geo News reported Wednesday.

The paradigm shift in Pakistan military's operational priorities has come to the fore in a 'Green Book' containing the ideology of Pak Army.

And the recent indian attack is the result of such brilliant doctrine. Somebody in Pakistan should be executed.

All of these shifts and tilts to the green book are nothing more than a celebrity cause until the underlying root of problem is rectified.

Feudalism is the prime cause behind creating an unlimited pool of bored, determined and lethal youth bent on destruction. Lack of education, fundamental rights and development - all a curse of feudalism - have pushed many to seek their bread and butter in mosques and madrassash!

The role of religion from state affairs needs to be curbed and basic institution need to be reformed on the lines of neutrality and secularism. The first of them being the army itself.

Defense and intelligence apparatus needs to be bought under state & civilian control, parties formed across religious, sectarian and ethnic lines needs to banned and dissolved.

NAB and supreme court needs to be strengthen and be given a free hand to arrest and persecute criminals.

State police needs to be reformed, better equipped and made liable to their duties.

Privatization of rotten industries, enforcement of law and order to attract investments and create jobs so terrorist groups will have less cannon fodder to feed on.

The role of religion from state affairs needs to be curbed and basic institution need to be reformed on the lines of neutrality and secularism. The first of them being the army itself.

Your secularism breeds feudalism, all the institutions are governed by secular politicians like Mr. Ten Percent and that is the core problem of most Muslim states. Secularism is just another form of feudalism.

Your secularism breeds feudalism, all the institutions are governed by secular politicians like Mr. Ten Percent and that is the core problem of most Muslim states. Secularism is just another form of feudalism.

I am unable to comprehend your nonsense..your country reels has most corrupt in the world..looking into resolving your own problems first then come back to post nonsense comments.

I am unable to comprehend your nonsense..your country reels has most corrupt in the world..looking into resolving your own problems first then come back to post nonsense comments.

It's not in the nature of secular people like you to comprehend the truth, so they say everything they cannot comprehend is non-sense. PPP and its leader Mr. Ten Percent, do they not fight for secularism in Pakistan? Are they not governing all the institutions in Pakistan? They are, so what is it that you don't comprehend? What you don't want to see or undersand is that people fight for secularism because it allows corruption to flourish. The same is in my country, the rawami league is the carbon copy of PPP and there is definitely a brotherhood among all these thugs around the globe. That's why privately hasina considered benozir bhutto as her sister, though publicly hasina never misses an opportunity to spread hatred against Pakistan. So, how is it that somebody like hasina who hates Pakistan with every breath she takes has such fondness for a former PM of Pakistan? It was their belief in secularism which bound them together. You can keep your head buried in the soil like an ostrich but that won't change the truth, so I don't give a damn to what people like you say or think!

^^ Do you mind not bolding your posts? It just hurts the eye to read.

AI assure you, anything worth reading will be read even if it lacks italics, bold fonts, etc.

^^ Do you mind not bolding your posts? It just hurts the eye to read.

AI assure you, anything worth reading will be read even if it lacks italics, bold fonts, etc.

If something is worth reading it does not matter if it is in bold or italics. It's not your eyes that hurt but it's your heart that hurts. When people have evil intentions it sickens their hearts.

It's not in the nature of secular people like you to comprehend the truth, so they say everything they cannot comprehend is non-sense. PPP and its leader Mr. Ten Percent, do they not fight for secularism in Pakistan? Are they not governing all the institutions in Pakistan? They are, so what is it that you don't comprehend? What you don't want to see or undersand is that people fight for secularism because it allows corruption to flourish. The same is in my country, the rawami league is the carbon copy of PPP and there is definitely a brotherhood among all these thugs around the globe. That's why privately hasina considered benozir bhutto as her sister, though publicly hasina never misses an opportunity to spread hatred against Pakistan. So, how is it that somebody like hasina who hates Pakistan with every breath she takes has such fondness for a former PM of Pakistan? It was their belief in secularism which bound them together. You can keep your head buried in the soil like an ostrich but that won't change the truth, so I don't give a damn to what people like you say or think!

T-Rex I recommend you get yourself a resident somewhere in Arabia.
Whats more sickening is a BDeshi talking about Ummah and brotherhood when BDesh is probably the most back stabbed country in Muslim world! Heck even the recognition of your existence on world map was blocked by so-called powerful bloc of Muslim countries.

Whats more sickening is a BDeshi talking about Ummah and brotherhood when BDesh is probably the most back stabbed country in Muslim world! Heck even the recognition of your existence on world map was blocked by so-called powerful bloc of Muslim countries.

Mr. bozo, I recommend that you get your residence somewhere in india. What's more sickening is a man pretending to be a Pakistani patriot making a mockery of the Muslim Ummah.

Hey boldy, don't worry about him. That guy is just 'some bozo'.

He won't understand your argument that in Pakistan, feudalism started only 2008 onwards when 10% came to power. It was so hunky dory before that... and this guy has completely forgotten the glorious days of Zia... oh what memories!

But not to worry, 295-C is still in effect... may be Bangladesh should borrow it from their long-lost brothers... take it before they discard it!

He won't understand your argument that in Pakistan, feudalism started only 2008 onwards when 10% came to power. It was so hunky dory before that... and this guy has completely forgotten the glorious days of Zia... oh what memories!

Why did you stop at Zia? Let's start from the very beginning. Show me one politician or general who held power in the history of Pakistan at one time or another who did not believe in secularism. All of them were champions of secularism. They are responsible for most of the troubles of Pakistan. They showed the way and their successors are simply following their path. They always called the shots and they have to take the blame for all the failures and one of the greatest failures in Pakistan is the failure to honour the will of the majority. Secular politicians in most Muslim states are despotic, they have no respect for those who don't want secularism. Matter of fact, they say that only those who support secularism have human rights, others don't. They don't say it in words, they say it with their vile attitude and activities. The recent events in Egypt and Bangladesh have proven this one more time. There's no ground to believe that the situation in Pakistan is somewhat different. So, enough of your secular rants, take a hike!

why are you attacking him personally everybody has a right to their opinion & his nationality should not be targeted for his views, if you don't like it counter it with points & not insults got it

@T-Rex bro just ignore this somebozo guy

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. bozo, I recommend that you get your residence somewhere in india. What's more sickening is a man pretending to be a Pakistani patriot making a mockery of the Muslim Ummah.

the entire concept of Ummah is sickening and have created a master-slave type hierarchy.

You either belong to the ruling class of khalifas or the ruled class of peasants!

the entire concept of Ummah is sickening and have created a master-slave type hierarchy.

You either belong to the ruling class of khalifas or the ruled class of peasants!

We don't have caliphs in Bangladesh, we have a ruling class of secular politicians and guess what, like Mr. Ten Percent in Pakistan, they are not only corrupt but also utterly savage. I'm not a peasant but I do believe that they deserve the same kind of dignity that you you seek for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom