What's new

Major operation launched against Maoists, 1,000 troops in Bastar jungles

bil kol teek. pehlay punjabi phir kashmiri . Both are Pakistani :pakistan:

Talk to the hand Butt - Hum German maaal se baaat nahin karteiii ! :whistle:

Sunnei mein ayaa haiii aaap kiii Butt pe bhi Volkswaggen ke monogram ka tattoo hai ! :omghaha:

Alright jokes aside - Jee bilkuk par sub se pehleiii Pakistani ! :)

Talk to the hand Butt - Hum German maaal se baaat nahin karteiii ! :whistle:

Sunnei mein ayaa haiii aaap kiii Butt pe bhi Volkswaggen ke monogram ka tattoo hai ! :omghaha:

Alright jokes aside - Jee bilkuk par sub se pehleiii Pakistani ! :)

lol

ab German kay baad kiya kaho gay ? Saudi, Canadian .... ?

meray bazoo pay bhe kuch hai or tangay pay bhe kuch :smart:

lol

ab German kay baad kiya kaho gay ? Saudi, Canadian .... ?

meray bazoo pay bhe kuch hai or tangay pay bhe kuch :smart:

Janab mujhee aap ke bazooo aur taaang ke skin eczemas ke bareiii mein nahin sunaaa...mein accountant honnnn Doctor nahin ? :P

Oh god these But.ts are moving right on into our Punjab. :rolleyes:

Punjab ka naaam hi Buttistan honaa chahiyeee ! :smokin:

Janab mujhee aap ke bazooo aur taaang ke skin eczemas ke bareiii mein nahin sunaaa...mein accountant honnnn Doctor nahin ? :P

Punjab ka naaam hi Buttistan honaa chahiyeee ! :smokin:

@Pak-one

Please relocate these But.ts including Nawaz Sharif to tribal areas please. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pak-one

Please relocate these But.ts including Nawaz Sharif to tribal areas please. :lol:

Bhai tou deekhaa ga within a matter of months Tribal Pukhtoons would be making Nihari with a sprinkle of Naswar as their most favorite local dish ! :omghaha:

Okay people I'm off....its getting late here, I'm getting sleepy & besides I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for the Indians & their Maoist friends who lost center stage to us these past few pages ! :wave:

Maoists want their proper rights or they will kee killing the indian govt servants.

How True, Will you offer your services, start an NGO to bring them rights and ensure peace? After all then your concerns will be addressed and you would do some good for the world...What say?

Maoists want their proper rights or they will kee killing the indian govt servants.

Any sympathy for them was lost as soon as they picked up arms and started killing people. If they hadnt started an armed struggle, they would have had much larger support from the general populace. Including mine. But now seeing as their ideology has a lot of flaws, nah, they can burn in hell for all I care.

I did. He was very funny.

He was like we used to support Pakistani cricket team and used to get hounded by hindus and have to get into brawls with them.

I mean they still have love for India, but they like Pakistan too.

No educated person gets into brawls due to religion here in India, that is so extremely uncool. Indian Muslims are patriotic as far as I know. On FB pages, I have seen lots of Muslims condemning terrorists in Kashmir, even Kashmiris sometimes condemning them. Rarely I see a Muslim condemning India, so I click on his name to visit his profile only to find out he is from Pakistan. So its only the Pakistanis who would like to believe that big India is bad and evil out to get them. We just sigh and get on with our lives.

I heard that 8 out of the top 10 Maoists leaders have been killed. That is why they have become desperate and this attack was launched ?

Is this true ? @Dillinger

Yaara I can't verify it with that sort of exactitude but it would be quite close to that proportion. See, the area commanders can be replaced since veteran cadre are still well and alive and they can take charge but when we end up terminating the big fish who were responsible for inter-state coordination of these groups then they get in a bind. I mean they'll put up a guy in that person's place, sure, but he/she just can't get the job done since there aren't many people who can operate like that to begin with. So ya, plenty of the top leadership has been demolished, so any semblance of strategic vision has fallen off from the naxal wagon- unfortunately as long as the area commanders exist they can still plan tactical attacks and that too violent one's since there is no directive regarding when and how much to provoke being handed down to them like before.

We've done the crucial part, of eliminating the top echelon, these were the irreplaceable guys no matter what the naxals say about replacing them and all. Their loss and the subsequent loss of theater wide initiative by the naxals is clear.
But now we need to pass policy measures to effectively designate all remaining afflicted districts across state boundaries collectively as a unified theater of action. Unless we do this we will continue getting hit and lacking severely in cooperation and synergistic effort. Every single person I've known who's worked in these areas is of the same opinion specially the senior officers or our CAPFs, but our neta sahibs don't like to be told what to do by some lowly commander or worse his jawans.

Back
Top Bottom