What's new

Major operation launched against Maoists, 1,000 troops in Bastar jungles

Muslims from Mumbai are pretty cool and don't hate Pakistan.

This usually ends up pissing off the rest of their fellow countrymen.

Thumbs up to @Czar786 :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you have any Indian Muslim friends ? :what:

Oye @RazPaK samjhaa leiii isss Bihari ko...yeh tere Bhai ko tunng kar rahaa haiii Kashmiri ke taneii maaar maaar kar tulk yadeiin ujagar kar rahaa haiii ! :cray:

razpak :fie: dont worry i can ask my friend @Parul to make some arrangements for ur visit..:oops:

i have many muslim friends and m from mumbai,and they....:whistle:

Do you have any Indian Muslim friends ? :what:

I did. He was very funny.

He was like we used to support Pakistani cricket team and used to get hounded by hindus and have to get into brawls with them.

I mean they still have love for India, but they like Pakistan too.

Oye @RazPaK samjhaa leiii isss Bihari ko...yeh tere Bhai ko tunng kar rahaa haiii Kashmiri ke taneii maaar maaar kar tulk yadeiin ujagar kar rahaa haiii ! :cray:

We Punjabis and Pashtuns are here for you silly Nihari loving ***** anytime bro.

Just say the word. We've been fighting for you guys for 65 years. :D

Bihari Shihari. :P

We Punjabis and Pashtuns are here for you silly Nihari loving ***** anytime bro.

Just say the word. We've been fighting for you guys for 65 years. :D

Bihari Shihari. :P

Why did I read that as Bihari Nihari...Apparently any post of @Armstrong reminds me of nihari :rofl:

i know mate..:tup:
btw,can u tell me in detail,how do u feel abt indian muslims in general. @RazPaK i wud like to hear your opinion too..

I don't feel anything....they are Indians & I'm a Pakistani, Alhamdulliah ! But yes they along with the Afghans are an exception to my notion of Muslim Brotherhood - They are not a part of the family, in my books !

Maoists want their proper rights or they will kee killing the indian govt servants.

We don't have a lack of men.We will simply grind them down without needing to deploy any armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom