What's new

Mahd adh Dhahab

I won Political debates here already you ignoramus.It's just that I don't debate with trolls I decimate them in person.

I see you and Iranigirl like to sign up to forums and pretend to be female.

Is that because you're hoping to get private messages from batty boys?

@Mozambique Drill

We made the desert bloom.

Dude, you hardly can afford to eat, let alone drawing a line in the sand :lol:. In fact, without you whining 24/7 about how miserably you were gassed, you couldn't survive for 20ish mins.

You made the desert stay exactly the same.

The same desert that dominates the world-market, and the same desert that rolls the red carpet to us among the G20ish nations, and the same desert we brought an X and Y countries at our mercy, and the same desert you wish you could have had instead of pan-handling all over Europe and elsewhere.

'Palestine' :lol:

The ones you failed to stop them from butchering your own fellow countrymen? Maybe your brother or sister could be next? Who knows :lol: :D

In fact, the desert wants to get away from you.

Can you talk to desert? :woot: amazing! You must be one of a kind! Can you talk to them without wearing you yamaka?

Those sands dunes are because the grains of sand are trying to run away from the Arabs.

And come to you ! The most humane creatures on earth! Maybe Stutthof concentration camp can speak for itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah you just force jews to migrate to israel thats part of zionism, operation magic carpet to start with.
Besides, "we will be back" most of you are a bunch of Europeans.

Is Iraq free from European colonialism now?

You believe the land between nile and euphrates is also yours ? we should just fk off ?

Once upon a time Arabs also believed Spain and India belonged to them..there are hadees on Ghazwa Hind...belive is not reality!

Yeah right, The planet Mars is also belongs to you. :laughcry:

Who ever land there first get to raise the flag. Arabs have yet to land on mood first.

'Palestine' :lol:

We made the desert bloom.

You made the desert stay exactly the same.

In fact, the desert wants to get away from you. Those sands dunes are because the grains of sand are trying to run away from the Arabs.

A traveler through Palestine during 1940 wrote about Arab laziness and poverty versus hardworking Jewish farmers with full farm yards and happy singing girls...cant remember who wrote that so unable to google it...

The Jewish insurgency in Palestine refers to violent campaign against the British forces and officials between 1944 and 1947 in Mandatory Palestine, involving Jewish underground groups. The tensions between Jewish militant underground organizations and the British mandatory authorities rose since 1938 and intensified with the publication of the MacDonald White Paper of 1939. Though World War II brought a temporary calm, the tensions escalated into an armed struggle towards the end of the war, when it became clear that the joint enemy of axis powers is closing to defeat. The struggle lasted until the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, as British government policy of limiting Jewish immigration to Mandatory Palestine led to conflict between the British Empire and Zionist organizations there, some of which resorted to armed revolt.

PalestineRailways-1946-sabotage-JaffaJerusalem-1.jpg

Palestine Railway's K class 2-8-4T steam locomotive and freight train on the Jaffa and Jerusalem line after being sabotaged by Jewish insurgents in 1946.

I see you and Iranigirl like to sign up to forums and pretend to be female.

Is that because you're hoping to get private messages from batty boys?

Tolerance my dear..!

@Mozambique Drill

The same desert that dominates the world-market, and the same desert that rolls the red carpet to us among the G20ish nations, and the same desert we brought an X and Y countries at our mercy, and the same desert you wish you could have had instead of pan-handling all over Europe and elsewhere.

Listen to this guy :rofl:

You baboons didn't know you had oil until westerners told you!
You baboons didn't know how to extract it until westerners did it for you.
You baboons didn't know how to refine it until westerners did it for you.

You can't even build up places like Dubai without westerners doing it all for you.

If it wasn't for the west, you would be living like you should be living - in caves. Undeveloped and unchanged for centuries.

Even Africa would be more evolved if Arabs had never discovered oil.

We built the holy land with our bare hands and not a single drop of lazy Arab oil.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going off to innovate some more.

Already Possible by Gauzy - YouTube

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

You can't even build up places like Dubai without westerners doing it all for you.

If it wasn't for the west, you would be living like you should be living - in caves. Undeveloped and unchanged for centuries.

Even Africa would be more evolved if Arabs had never discovered oil.

We built the holy land with our bare hands and not a single drop of lazy Arab oil.

Already Possible by Gauzy - YouTube

New Israeli tendon helps athletes spring back into action | ISRAEL21c

Israel builds world

Israel is model for world dairy industries | ISRAEL21c

Of course! You built it up with donations :lol: :D

:lol: that's not what your mother said boy!

1 - Factually, I myself happen to be a western you funky piece of crap :lol:

2 - My Western side in me tells me that the " Saudis " told us that we might have oil due to the fact that the Kuwaitis among the other neighbors of ours had had discovered oil in their lands prior to the reunification of the Modern State of KSA.

3- And my Western side in me tells me that " Saudi " engineers, geologists, and chemists took a major role in the construction of the Saudi powerhouse, KSA has been sending students overseas since 1922, therefore, your argument is invalid.

4- My western side in me tells me that we had had Saudi construction companies before the creation of your " Israel " hellz, we had had contractors
Even before the persecutions of your forefathers :rofl:

Apology accepted. Before you leave, let me introduce my killer chip to you :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiIaz5Ytz_0

You just make sure you won't come around, we will cut you into pieces.

You baboons didn't know how to refine it until westerners did it for you..

Oil was knowing in the middle east throughout ancient times, Arabs used it in many fields including lighting, in war, Etc.., Arab companies in the GCC are extracting oil and refining it ya Jew, better behave or your Westerens will be out of gas just like the 70s, try and come to extract it for us then :lol:

You can't even build up places like Dubai without westerners doing it all for you..

While your westerns can't figure out how to make shoes to protect their feets from their own cow's sh!t Arabs where bulding Lighthouses on the mediterranean coasts, Also most of the buildings and skyscrapers in the GCC are built by Arab architecture firms, such as Binladin group in KSA and Emaar in the UAE.

Actually caves were used by Europeans in ancient times as houses, while the Arabian peninsula and the Levant were ruled by advanced Arab civilizations such as the Nabataeans, Kindah, Himyarite Kingdom, Sheba,...Etc, your westerns only saw the light when they contact Arabs.

More like billions upon billions of US aid :laughcry:

he Mahd adh Dhahab, also known as the Cradle of Gold, is the leading gold mining area in the Arabian Peninsula. It is located in the Al Madina province of the Hejaz region of Saudi Arabia.
Gold was first mined in Saudi Arabia c. 3,000 BC. A second period of activity was during the Islamic Abbasid period between 750 and 1258 AD. The latest activities by Saudi Arabian Mining Syndicate began in 1936 using both open-pit and underground mines at Mahd adh Dhahab (the “Cradle of Gold”). The Saudi Arabian Directorate General of Mineral Resources carried out further gold exploration in the 1970s, following the 1971 suspension of the US$-gold exchange rate and the consequent rise in value of the metal. Gold mining is done today by the Saudi Arabian Mining Company.
Antiquity[edit source | editbeta]

There is a possibility that the Cradle of Gold is mentioned in the Biblical story of the Garden of Eden in The Book of Genesis. - "And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone." Research by archaeologists Juris Zarins of Missouri State University and Farouk El-Baz of Boston University indicates that the Pishon River may be the now dried up river bed that once flowed 600 miles north east from the Mahd adh Dhahab area of the Hejaz c. 3000 BC.[1]

The site has also been identified with “King Solomon's Gold Mine”[2] Geologists have found a vast abandoned gold mine. Among their finds are huge quantities of waste rock, an estimated million tons, left by the ancient miners, still containing traces of gold. Thousands of stone hammers and grindstones used to extract the gold from the ore litter the mine slopes. Robert W. Luce said: “Our investigations have now confirmed that the old mine could have been as rich as described in biblical accounts.”[citation needed]

Very interesting. Thanks Somebozo. Hijaz.:yahoo:

It belongs to us.

Come on, cousin.:laughcry:

Don't tell me that you believe this nonsense map? Most of your so-called new lands would be in Hijaz. Forget about it.

ng27vk.gif

I once met a Jew who said that his Jewish tribe was from Hijaz and thus he thought it belonged to the Jewish nation? WTF?

Regarding Khaybar and other "Jewish villages/cities" in what is now KSA.

That is how it looks today. Beautiful area actually but no Jews.:laughcry:

29q1c37.jpg

This is the Tabuk province which also had a few Jewish settlements.

jua8p3.jpg

Saudi Arabia - Tabuk , by © Saud AL-Jethli, Photo, on Flickr

Untitled by © Saud AL-Jethli, Photo, on Flickr

Saudi Arabia. Tabuk 2010 by © Saud AL-Jethli, Photo, on Flickr

هـدوء by © Saud AL-Jethli, Photo, on Flickr

I think we will survive, cousin.

Cousin, these are great pictures of our land. Many of us still have the keys to these homes.

Rest assured cousin that after the Arab wars with each other and the collapse of oil power - the regional super power will be back to get what is ours.

Thank you for looking after the area in our absence. :)

Cousin, these are great pictures of our land. Many of us still have the keys to these homes.

Rest assured cousin that after the Arab wars with each other and the collapse of oil power - the regional super power will be back to get what is ours.

Thank you for looking after the area in our absence. :)

Cousin, they are indeed great photos of a beautiful and ancient land but it is not Jewish land.

Eh, we are not interested in wars. We are a peaceful bunch. KSA that is. You should know.

After all the Al-Saud family are Jews some say here.:laughcry::omghaha:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/hidd...ots-of-the-saudi-royal-family/277683585596093

LOL

Cousin, I am not sure if your royal family is Jewish. Certainly I recognise some of their noses though :lol:

How much does any Jewish presence in the past impact on Saudi? is there anything left?

It's a pity you got rid of the Jews, societies tend to be poorer (not in a financial sense) without the Jews. This is why we were invited back into many nations. Even recently the Spanish and Portuguese were begging us. :lol:

Cousin, I am not sure if your royal family is Jewish. Certainly I recognise some of their noses though :lol:

How much does any Jewish presence in the past impact on Saudi? is there anything left?

It's a pity you got rid of the Jews, societies tend to be poorer (not in a financial sense) without the Jews. This is why we were invited back into many nations. Even recently the Spanish and Portuguese were begging us. :lol:

LOL. It's the ancient Semitic influence. Of course they are not. Might have some ancient Jewish admixture. Before the reappearance of our Abrahamic religions people mixed freely and even afterwards. To this very day.

Well, some historical sites mostly.

Well, it's not like the GCC needs money. Jewish are talented financiers and investors though. But so are Arabs. Don't forget that the worlds richest man is an Arab-Mexican. In the top 100 a few Arabs are present that are NOT royals. That is a quite similar trait. Look at the Arab communities outside the Arab world. Most were merchants or engaged in trade or business. I think that it is one of the similar traits.

I am not talking about the few thousand war refugees that went to Europe as immigrants but much older elements. Islamic and pre-Islamic.

Spain and Portugal are doomed. They should have not kicked us Arabs and Jews out of Al-Andalus.

Back
Top Bottom