What's new

Madina model vital for defence of Pakistan: Saeed

world also knows illegal Indian occupation on Kashmir and UN has given resolution on it what about that?

Kashmir is a integral part of India it is part of our history and culture for over 5000 years but that is for another thread :)

Kashmir is a integral part of India it is part of our history and culture for over 5000 years but that is for another thread :)

Then (if dont want to listen to others and solve issue peacefully) ... stop crying for saeed and daeood.

Yes who created Frankenstein-Americans/Saudis/Pakistanis are all guilty. But today everyone forgets American part

Fair point it reminds me of that movie 'Charlie wilson's war'

Then (if dont want to listen to others and solve issue peacefully) ... stop crying for saeed and daeood.

We want to solve the Kashmir issue bro we were very close before with the Musharraf plan if you remember? but LET/JUD want to create hatred and they do not want peace between India and Pakistan.

Im pretty sure if IK comes to power you will see the whole dynamics change i believe he can be a game changer not only for Pakistan but for south asia.

We want to solve the Kashmir issue bro we were very close before with the Musharraf plan if you remember? but LET/JUD want to create hatred and they do not want peace between India and Pakistan.

Im pretty sure if IK comes to power you will see the whole dynamics change i believe he can be a game changer not only for Pakistan but for south asia.

well, lets see am betting on him, he is the best choice i see for now.

well, lets see am betting on him, he is the best choice i see for now.

I hope so and I will be changing my picture in support of IK when the election time draws near, I just hope they are transparent.

Where have we got with Kashmir? let's try something new out with the old and in with the new I say.

I hope so and I will be changing my picture in support of IK when the election time draws near, I just hope they are transparent.

Where have we got with Kashmir? let's try something new out with the old and in with the new I say.

Kashmir will be resolved in the next 15 or so years I reckon. Pakistan nearly signed that deal. Pakistan just holding out cos it thinks that they can get a slightly better deal cos India will need trade corridors long term through Pakistan if it is to fullfil its potential. But it is a problem that is ripe to solved and in the interest of Indian Pakistanis and Kashmir for it to be sorted

Kashmir will be resolved in the next 15 or so years I reckon. Pakistan nearly signed that deal. Pakistan just holding out cos it thinks that they can get a slightly better deal cos India will need trade corridors long term through Pakistan if it is to fullfil its potential. But it is a problem that is ripe to solved and in the interest of Indian Pakistanis and Kashmir for it to be sorted

and how do u think kashmir will be solved??? because as far as i see it, india is not leaving kashmir at any cost, so what do u guys expect to get from any deal??

If we do we can start a new chapter in Indo-Pak relations but what about the Chinese part of Kashmir is that off-topic? will we ever see that part in any long term deal on Kashmir?

Sure but a bullet in the back of your head says otherwise :sniper: aka Operation Wrath of God Mossad style.

Did that already :tdown: where it get us? when Pakistan protects him

The bullet has not yet come, because simply his time is not up yet..once it is..there only needs an excuse for death...

The bullet has not yet come, because simply his time is not up yet..once it is..there only needs an excuse for death...

Kismat? what is written is written? I guess i'd like to believe in that also but im a pessimist and the only reason he is free to give hate speeches with calls of jihad aganist India is because he 'can' and is allowed to there is no other reason.

Why don't you believe in freedom of speech?

Yes but not freedom of hate, which can cause cival unrest.

Did you hear 2 Facebook guy got jailed for 2 years for UK riots, when they robbed nothing?

They were jailed cause of "freedom of speech on facebook" telling other people to riot. lol

Yes but not freedom of hate, which can cause cival unrest.

Did you hear 2 Facebook guy got jailed for 2 years for UK riots, when they robbed nothing?

They were jailed cause of "freedom of speech on facebook" lol

i heard about that :rofl:

There is a heap of proof and yes his activities are directed to India
Actually theres none whatsover. Hes been cleared fromthe Supreme court 6 times, indian media keeps feeding u guys rubbish.

Recent developments say otherwise there is a Pakistani commision which we have just shared all our data with.

Jubair communicated with the son of LeT leader Hafiz Mohammed Saeed about making the video, which included images of the leader, "jihadi martyrs and armored trucks exploding after having been hit by improvised explosive devices," prosecutors said.
and u guys keep believing this bullshit thats being fed to u by ure govnt. JuD is a pakistani charity org whereas the LeT is a kashmiri militant group, two totally diff entities with norelations whatsoever, dont u wonder why the courts cleared them?

Watch his interview to get your facts straight. [video]http://m.youtube.com/index?&client=mv-google&desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA&rdm=4ozmbjr4k&reload=3#/watch?v=ATs-OyAfUUk[/video]

Until the indian govnt stops having wet dreams abt Greater India n keeps feeding these historical lies to the masses, th hatred climate against muslims n kashmiris will prevail in india.

Theres no greater lie in the history of sub contentinent than kashmir being integral part of indian history n culture for 5000 years by all historical accounts.

Back
Top Bottom