What's new

Madina model vital for defence of Pakistan: Saeed

Not an issue a Mossad style hit won't be a hard job if we rope in Israel to help us.

I never voted congress but i consider the whole gandhi family a curse on India but this is the Kali yuga and these things will happen.

The new white masters!

Not an issue a Mossad style hit won't be a hard job if we rope in Israel to help us.

I never voted congress but i consider the whole gandhi family a curse on India but this is the Kali yuga and these things will happen.

Yaar you need a nation of 4.2 million to do your work when you have 1.2 billion population. That is shameful, as far as Ghandi goes its democracy bro take the good with the bad. You think I voted for that thief Zardari? But the whites tell us this is the best governance system

Yaar you need a nation of 4.2 million to do your work when you have 1.2 billion population. That is shameful, as far as Ghandi goes its democracy bro take the good with the bad. You think I voted for that thief Zardari? But the whites tell us this is the best governance system

We are a pathetic coward nation in the hands of hijras it is true

yeti what you say we take Indian leaders and Pakistani leaders and put them on fire. whilst we have a drink and a kebab we could sort out all our problems lol

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

before you change your mind and delete that I thought I better preserve that statement. lol
But i must say it is a brave statement to make

yeti what you say we take Indian leaders and Pakistani leaders and put them on fire. whilst we have a drink and a kebab we could sort out all our problems lol

See i respect Dr Singh but he should stick to economics he is the weakest PM I have ever seen but this chutiya Gandhi family Sonia, Rahul and Priyanka I would do them myself if i had the chance oh not to forget Maywati the queen of wasting public funds on statues of her ugly ***.

Sure we should take them out on the streets Gaddafi style, ill bring enough kerosine for Zardari also :tup:

bro i hear what you are saying but i dont think you should generalize.....

Why not yaar that's his opinion and he is allowed freedom of speech. (that's why I said you were brave I knew some might take the mick)

Why not yaar that's his opinion and he is allowed freedom of speech. (that's why I said you were brave I knew some might take the mick)

He must be commended for his honesty in how he feels. You are correct.

See i respect Dr Singh but he should stick to economics he is the weakest PM I have ever seen but this chutiya Gandhi family Sonia, Rahul and Priyanka I would do them myself if i had the chance oh not to forget Maywati the queen of wasting public funds on statues of her ugly ***.

Sure we should take them out on the streets Gaddafi style, ill bring enough kerosine for Zardari also :tup:

Yetibhai we have in India and Pakistan been let down by corrupt leaders. That's why I despair when people say democracy blah blah. Look at the Chinese they are doing so well in all fields whilst we in India and Pakistan are stuck with crax

bro i hear what you are saying but i dont think you should generalize.....

You know how pathetic we are? we told UK to remove the Dow Chemical logo in the London Olympics but when we had the main culprit behind Bhopal in our hands what did we do? we released him on the orders of the Gandhi family :lol:

You know how pathetic we are? we told UK to remove the Dow Chemical logo in the London Olympics but when we had the main culprit behind Bhopal in our hands what did we do? we released him on the orders of the Gandhi family :lol:

thats good that we can both agree that our leaders should be given some corrective therapy. But that's why I say democracy is useless in our nations when some people are so uneducated they would elect a donkey if Bhutto or Ghandi is used. That's why west insist we use democracy because they know we will get donkey leaders

Yetibhai we have in India and Pakistan been let down by corrupt leaders. That's why I despair when people say democracy blah blah. Look at the Chinese they are doing so well in all fields whilst we in India and Pakistan are stuck with crax

But does China want India and Pakistan to come closer? is that in their interest im not sure

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

thats good that we can both agree that our leaders should be given some corrective therapy. But that's why I say democracy is useless in our nations when some people are so uneducated they would elect a donkey if Bhutto or Ghandi is used. That's why west insist we use democracy because they know we will get donkey leaders

That's a good point but what other solution is there? military rule or communism we tried dictatorship with Indira Gandhi and that didn't get us very far.

But does China want India and Pakistan to come closer? is that in their interest im not sure

It is interest of China Pakistan and India to resolve all our problems peacefully. Can you imagine the west and the world would tremble to hear about that grouping. Chinese if they had wanted they could have held on to more land after 1962. I think we should tinker a bit with a give and take sort out the borders and then have an EEC type of relationship. Our peoples would benefit so much.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

That's a good point but what other solution is there? military rule or communism we tried dictatorship with Indira Gandhi and that didn't get us very far.

The solution is that popularity is important but we should develop our own solutions or versions of democracy whereby probity and merit etc are also rewarded as well as being popular

It is interest of China Pakistan and India to resolve all our problems peacefully. Can you imagine the west and the world would tremble to hear about that grouping. Chinese if they had wanted they could have held on to more land after 1962. I think we should tinker a bit with a give and take sort out the borders and then have an EEC type of relationship. Our peoples would benefit so much.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

The solution is that popularity is important but we should develop our own solutions or versions of democracy whereby probity and merit etc are also rewarded as well as being popular

But what will you propose we do with the likes of Saeed? who want no good relations with India and still promotes jihad

Back
Top Bottom