What's new

Made in Saudi Arabia

Encyclopedia on the world actually but not good with names though: :fie:
Ok, Mr, Encyclopedia do you have an idea about Iran engines making for cars are they Iranian in full or they're produced in Iran from different sources like France or Korea? I hope you like the new nickname Mr, Encyclopedia otherwise except my apology no offend were intended.

My question is if Al Saud don't use the wealth of oil today to make there country advanced and industrial then when they plan to do so after all the oil done, I think everything you buy from abroad you just build there economy industry there wealth in the same time you destroy yours if you have some or you just keep yours behind you make your people poor due to lacking jobs you make your home out of services infrastructure because you don't have money to spend no welfare too because no taxes to support it, is this hard to think of????????????????????.

Cars:
ghazal-1-first-saudi-car-17-6-2010-3.jpg

gazal_1_concept_3.jpg

945973326580.jpg

767976640285.jpg

343162335891.jpg

240712460438.jpg

802094ded486a182beeeaf4e7aee5349.jpg

312fc0e9c2f1bf8a126bd6f3b7f16999.jpg

Is that CKD?

actually, Samand's body is based on Peugeot 405. The thing with us is that we have a billion different models and many of them have Iranian engines. We also produce all the related materials inside Iran (of course we do import some stuff like all car companies do) but everything from windshields to door handles have a high chance of originating from a factory somewhere in Iran.

This Ghazal car is literally assembled in KSA, which is no different than an Iranian assembled Suzuki. No Iranian claims Suzuki is Iranian though.
No, In fact Samand is based on a series of M.Benz which never built. I used to involve in car projects in Iran long time ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me thinking same same, DC advertised this well.
Even so, I wonder who copied who , who's doing it to who :hehe: ?

Back
Top Bottom