What's new

Made in Iran

If only the Arab world had such a dedicated leadership as the Iranian leadership, that has done wonders for Iran's indigenous research, technology, industry and overall progress towards self-sufficiency. I am not talking about Iran's political moves aimed at hurting the average Arab and/or Sunni population in its neighbouring countries, but only talking about its progress in industry, science, technology and progress towards self-sufficiency that no Arab country has been able to match simply due to political failures. Otherwise, many indicators show that the Arab world has much more potential than Iran or many other countries to be a beacon of science, technology and progress towards self-sufficiency in the world.

The same criticism is valid for most/all non-Arab Muslim countries as well as most non-Muslim developing or even so called "developed" countries with low indigenous industrial capabilities.

Biggest cable bridge in Middle East in Ahvaz,Khuzestan

13901221132701282_PhotoL.jpg

1390122113270263_PhotoL.jpg

13901221132659594_PhotoL.jpg

13901221132651313_PhotoL.jpg

13901221132700438_PhotoL.jpg
Fantastic, have you guys got some technology from alien species.

i dont think so
they are some north korean missiles.in the photo these Sepahis are feuling the missiles before fireing.that was the first firing on baghdad by missiles during the cities war
I think you are mistaking. The original parsi description on the photo was ''developing and fueling'' missiles by sepahis under guidance of tehran moghaddam

I think you are mistaking. The original parsi description on the photo was ''developing and fueling'' missiles by sepahis under guidance of tehran moghaddam
i saw this pics in military.ir.i said what i seen
maybe you are right...have you any link for information?
thanks
Nima

Has Iran produce any ceramics I mean something like silicon carbide or nitride or any other material since they enter the world of engines machines and so on.

Iran's advancement in Nanotechnology and Medical Science which can help our World 1/3

Iran's advancement in Nanotechnology and Medical Science which can help our World 2/3

Iran's advancement in Nanotechnology and Medical Science which can help our World 3/3

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom