What's new

Made in Iran

the only informations that i could find out about najm from a valid source....
range:1100 km
able to identify stealth fighters
also this is AESA radar

One of the things I love about Iran is that Iran has done a lot of independent research which has fueled development.

Iran does not rely on any country and years of sanction and American bias have led the Iranians to develop on their own independent path, introducing innovations of their own. When I first looked at this thread I did not suspect I would find much on it but I am surprised by the amount of indigenous inventions the development of an independent path has led to.

I see Iran has a plane of its own making though i have no idea where they get spare parts from.

Pakistan must introduce its own inventions too rather than being so dependent on US. They are just good at selling us outdated F16's.

Nice thread... nice one OP..

Goes to show how much can be achieved if you have the education and research done in your own native language.
Research and development in Iran is awe inspiring taking into account the sanctions and embargos imposed so many times and to this day.

There is a clear pattern here, just look at the countries that have focused on education and research and that too in the language of the masses.

India and Pakistan would have achieved much more if our core scientific concepts were taught in native languages – this gives us the chance to understand the concepts better and add value to it because then our focus would be on out of the box ideas rather than translating the script in our heads and just cramming and memorising stuff that too just to pass exams.

Russia, China and Iran very good examples in regards with achievements in education research and development.

P.S. – knowledge of foreign languages is a must no denying in that: literature, poetry, communication and all of that.

the only informations that i could find out about najm from a valid source....
range:1100 km
able to identify stealth fighters
also this is AESA radar
Really impressed guys.. nice to see such a wide spectrum of Iranian R&D, not just military but health, Arts and craft, science and tech.
keep em comming guys.
cheers

alim'' passive radar''
radar-alim.jpg

range:250 km

home made recovery tank
IMG_0844.JPG

175 mm artilery
IMG_0847.JPG

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

rakhsh-1 tank
IMG_0899.JPG

Supportive tank
IMG_0902.JPG

student made UAV named parastoo
2x0logiom5czypu5tefw.jpg

very soon i will show you my project.that is the first student made MAV(micro air vichile) in IRAN

Back
Top Bottom