What's new

Made in India: Indian show makes presence felt in Lahore

pakistani love indian products....but don't wanna confess it......:enjoy:
Goes both ways
article-2129960-12991E91000005DC-23_634x389.jpg

wait for Pakistan Expo in Delhi

Bhai teraa kiyaa taluqq haiii innn cheezooon seiii you're an Honorary Butt Sahib remember ! :smokin:

Just like Quaid-e-Azam was ! :kiss3:

Talking about Pukhtoons and Afridis. Check these afridis.

Team of FATA Cheetas in Faysal Bank T20 Tournament

Aik team main itnai sarai afridi. :D

Jitnai afridi India main hoon gai utnai to FATA cheetas ki team main hain :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly mate, I couldn't give a ****. There are no records of my fathers side in India before 1940 and I have spoken to relatives from Afghanistan.

Atleast correct your story.... first you say your great grandfather your fathers granpa came n settled in india.. than you say they came from someplace in Herat northern afghanistan ... people who dont like Pashtuns... and are farsi speakers... but in reality Afridis are from Khyber Agency etc... which has been their homeland for centuries ... recorded by historians......than you claim they settled in some indian bihari village? for what? did they start farming or something ? even if we accept tht they went to india ... due to economic stuff .. they were probably traders not farmers... Also you claim they speak Pashto? lol .. first migrated to farsi corner .. than to some indian village.. know Pashto still you cant speak it?

I don't need a certificate from anyone really. Also I'm Indian and Muslim first before I am Pathan, I'm not letting so ethnic group dominate my identity.:)

Do you think we give a damn? nope.

Atleast correct your story.... first you say your great grandfather your fathers granpa came n settled in india.. than you say they came from someplace in Herat northern afghanistan ... people who dont like Pashtuns... and are farsi speakers... but in reality Afridis are from Khyber Agency etc... which has been their homeland for centuries ... recorded by historians......than you claim they settled in some indian bihari village? for what? did they start farming or something ? even if we accept tht they went to india ... due to economic stuff .. they were probably traders not farmers... Also you claim they speak Pashto? lol .. first migrated to farsi corner .. than to some indian village.. know Pashto still you cant speak it?

Do you think we give a damn? nope.
At the moment there is still a significant Pashtun population in Herat and where did I claim to speak Pashto? I said a few elders spoke it lmao stop putting words in my mouth.
And you keep claiming that apparently I said I am pure Pathan lmao, I know I am not but if I know relatives from Afghanistan and there are people in my village who speak Pashto and Dari then how can I have absolutely no connection with Pathan? You don't know shit about my ancestry or anything like that and why would I speak Pashto? I've lived here my entire life. Stop chatting shit mate.

At the moment there is still a significant Pashtun population in Herat and where did I claim to speak Pashto? I said a few elders spoke it lmao stop putting words in my mouth.
And you keep claiming that apparently I said I am pure Pathan lmao, I know I am not but if I know relatives from Afghanistan and there are people in my village who speak Pashto and Dari then how can I have absolutely no connection with Pathan? You don't know shit about my ancestry or anything like that and why would I speak Pashto? I've lived here my entire life. Stop chatting shit mate.

First calm down... take a deep breath... exhale the shit... and stop using third class language... read what i posted...

as for pure pathan lmao...do you know pashto? do you follow pashtunwali,traditions,customs etc?...Reminds me of what a Pashtun cricketer said abt your "pathan" cricketer...

First calm down... take a deep breath... exhale the shit... and stop using third class language... read what i posted...

as for pure pathan lmao...do you know pashto? do you follow pashtunwali,traditions,customs etc?...Reminds me of what a Pashtun cricketer said abt your "pathan" cricketer...

Chor day bhai, ab kia es ka id change karwa k haatay ga.

Back
Top Bottom