What's new

Lyari Operation

Dear mate,
We will, conclude on this subjects, you had razed, I think! I am PHD on this history of lyari, AZO, PSF, shanshah kahalid, najeeb ahmed, nisar satti, shanwaz shani, zahid saeed, Ali mohammed sonara, Billal sheikh.
Let this opreation, over frist!

I look forward to it mate, I don't really know much about Liyari or individuals and I am sure you do know more. But discussion, even for my personal information, would be appreciated :)

from day one i have been against army operation and empowering the police

good job jawan!!!

finally!! a good job!! after Liyari it is necessary to follow it up with lines area,sohrab goth & certain areas of nazmabad!

nazimabad is a peaceful area, there is no need for operation there, i agree with sohrab goth and then gulistan e jauhar rabia city, al asif square

one police jawan shaheed during operation

bhaio why is shazain bugti arrested?? lagta hai, there is no one off, puri bugtti family criminal hai

And result will be nothing...................What those forces will do if the heads of the three major parties are involved in this all games.......All those theivies, robbers, target killers are members and suported by these political parties....ANP, MQM and PPP, they have divided the areas just to loot the peoples captured their properties with land mafias, collect money from major businessmens by threating them.....this kind of games just to tell the peoples we are with u PPP, ANP and MQM are playing from many years....still the result is zero......you will see the result after this operation....nothing will happen.

And result will be nothing...................What those forces will do if the heads of the three major parties are involved in this all games.......All those theivies, robbers, target killers are members and suported by these political parties....ANP, MQM and PPP, they have divided the areas just to loot the peoples captured their properties with land mafias, collect money from major businessmens by threating them.....this kind of games just to tell the peoples we are with u PPP, ANP and MQM are playing from many years....still the result is zero......you will see the result after this operation....nothing will happen.

for your information people's aman cometti is/was a wing of PPP

this is the APC being used now in operation

2zscvbm.jpg

Lyari-operation.jpg

photo_1333387398028-1-0.jpg

terrorists have latest weapons and a vast stach of weapons

Why they are arresting them why not killing them on site - You know our judicial system is not very strong, they will let them free because of so called lack of evidence.

i agree on that

It is, but what he probably meant was the Qati Pahari area.

yes i agree on that

Why they are arresting them why not killing them on site - You know our judicial system is not very strong, they will let them free because of so called lack of evidence.

i think the arrested guys can be used for intelligence

Cutting the head of the snake is the only way to win this war not going after these street rats they can be easily replaced.

Back
Top Bottom