What's new

Looking for a doctor, Help!

In medical terms there is no definition of excessive masturbation . Every individual has its own stamina.So two time can be excessive for someone or five time for someone else. But for males after masturbation there is latent period in which male usually are not able to do for some period of time. but this latent period usually not present in females.
So whether you do it excessive or less excessive or very much excessive, Nothing is going to happen except some psychological effects which doesn't have any mean .
There are lot of neem Hakim are in India and Pakistan who challenge to treat infertility and bad habit of childhood like masturbation, Problem with erection. Don't fall in their trap. If anyone has any problem go to educated MBBS MD Doctor.
I am saying these according to my knowledge as a doctor.
Well I was only repeating a statement of one Indian professional doctor working in a very respectful/popular Hospital in London since past many decades :rolleyes:

There are a lot of disadvantages of excessive masturbation as they usually rapture your tissues, causes you a lot of weaknesses and show you "DIN MAIN SITARAY" as is being described in the first post :rofl:

WOW!
You are a genius! :rofl:
JK
It must be avoided as it is gross and ugly habit ! :coffee:

It is ugly habit for you but a normal part of life , Masturbation is complementary to s*x , Can you avoid s*x? If you want to avoid it and you are able to avoid it without having s*x , Some thing is not good in your body.

Last edited:
@ fhassan - Nopes.

@ Zaki - Nowadays I masturbate only once every 2 months.

I read at max, Masturbation can cause -

1. Acne (release of hormones which causes inflammation in the skin and Zinc deficiency)
2. Carpal Tunnel (Even keyboard/mouse can cause this).

Well I was only repeating a statement of one Indian professional doctor working in a very respectful/popular Hospital in London since past many decades :rolleyes:

There are a lot of disadvantages of excessive masturbation as they usually rapture your tissues, causes you a lot of weaknesses and show you "DIN MAIN SITARAY" as is being described in the first post :rofl:

Only thing which I agree here is if some one use so much physical power than it can cause some injury to tissue, But overall it doesn't cause any weakness , no effect on normal appearance , nothing. Except If some one is doing so much masturbation and he is always think about masturbation so that it is affecting his normal way of life, social life than it become pathological. I could have given you reference which we doctors usually use from a website name uptodateonlie.com but some one need prescription for it. even I dont have right now with me because it is usually free in our hospital library.
Here I am giving you some links
http://menshealth.about.com/od/sexualhealth/f/masturbation5.htm
http://www.webmd.com/***-relationships/guide/masturbation-guide

Only thing which I agree here is if some one use so much physical power than it can cause some injury to tissue, But overall it doesn't cause any weakness , no effect on normal appearance , nothing. Except If some one is doing so much masturbation and he is always think about masturbation so that it is affecting his normal way of life, social life than it become pathological. I could have given you reference which we doctors usually use from a website name uptodateonlie.com but some one need prescription for it. even I dont have right now with me because it is usually free in our hospital library.
Here I am giving you some links
Is Masturbation Harmful?
Indirectly you agreed with my full post :rolleyes:
May be you misunderstand me before

Indirectly you agreed with my full post :rolleyes:
May be you misunderstand me before

I am talking here in technical terms in medicine which probably a doctor can understand well. Any way I just wanted to share theses things because people usually have misconception about it.

@ Gentle Typhoon.

First of all you do not need to hide it from your parents.

Secondly(not a serious problem though) this is just related to your eyes.It's not the Blood pressure,not the Musterbatio n, TV,computer stuff.Happens when we lift heavy weights ,to say in simple words this results in greater movements and tug on the retina.(which contains the neuron circuits in the back of your eyes....)

It gets serious only when you start seeing flashes of light.

Had it happened to me i would have taken an appointment with an ophthalmologist.
The protocol is that he will first check you visual acuity(eye sight) and then your pupils will be dilated with the help of eye drops.Will take twenty minutes (depending on the type of drug been used).After dilation your retina will be examined for any tears or detachment via indirect ophthalmoscopy.Will irritate your eyes for sometime.But it will be fine.And you wont be able to read for some hours.A day off from PDF.:D
I hope it'll be normal.And yes carry on the exercise.:tup:

Finally best of luck and have a happy day.:)

ok doctor is here,
People call me desi doctor..
I have medicines names on my finger tips, panadol for head ache, fevadol for cold, disflatyl for gas, fixit for not so loose motions, glucofage for sugar, natrylix for bp unfortunately the symptoms you have told, i have no medicine for you but an advice, stop master you know what, eat fruits, sleep well and dont sit infront of laptop/desktop pc all night long :D

Oh man! it is just a weakness, nothing else………If you used to do what Zaki is stressing in his posts than do drink a glass of milk after every session of (Zaki’s word) and remember whenever you feel laziness primarily and “din ma taray” while doing physical work as well than its surely is a weakness……….try proper 8-10 hours sleep at night and do eat meal always on time with zero miss….….if no improvement than visit nearest doctor......It might be an eye problem...……try ophthalmologist first.

3 martaba tangei uper ko kerna ,1 minutes beghair wakfai kei , suba dopper ,shame !!
next month chek up karana matt bulna:D

@ fhassan - Nopes.

@ Zaki - Nowadays I masturbate only once every 2 months.I read at max, Masturbation can cause -

1. Acne (release of hormones which causes inflammation in the skin and Zinc deficiency)
2. Carpal Tunnel (Even keyboard/mouse can cause this).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Gentle Typhoon:

Go see an ophthalmologist as soon as possible. Some of these are standard symptoms of retinopathy and the usual cause for that is diabetes. Even if you don't have a sugar problem, this can happen in younger people. An extreme stage will lead to retinal detachment. I am sure you are nowhere near that stage, and a good doctor can take care of you. Which city are you in?

what abt wet dreams? :lol:

Thanks all.

Take a wet towel and wear it like a "dhothi" when you go to sleep...little brother wont trouble you afterwards :cheers:.As You wank only once every two months so no problem.

Hi everybody,

I m seeing visual artifacts when I push/lift heavy items, I couldn't help but notice sparkly things in the periphery of my vision. It only last 10 seconds or so. (We see on TV that when someone gets a knock on the head they often see stars).

Why its happening to me? I'm healthy weight.

I dont want to tell my parents!!! Please suggest what to do.

Google search not helping, its showing 'I see star' Band results. :lol:
bro you have to drink lots of milk and do some exercise in morning this will increase your stamina.:pop:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom