What's new

Looking for a doctor, Help!

Lol man! zaki.... ur like a scientist who did research on*** bation for a decade! all ur posts in this thread end with the masterbatio* stuff:))

All recommendations online pointing towards Low Blood Pressure and Low Blood Sugar. Stars are caused by strain on the retina due to blood pressure abnormality.

@ Zaki - what abt wet dreams? :lol:

@ Jana - Yes I'm suffering from lower back and neck pain, due to sudden weather change. Cold water bath caused this. Geyser is yet not installed in my bathroom.

@ airuah - Thanks bro, Your posts gave me terms to search for.

@ PAKFA - Yes I will go to Ophthalmologist, Dont wanna any damage to my beautiful Scorpio hypnotising brown eyes.

Thanks all.

All recommendations online pointing towards Low Blood Pressure and Low Blood Sugar. Stars are caused by strain on the retina due to blood pressure abnormality.

@ Zaki - what abt wet dreams? :lol:

@ Jana - Yes I'm suffering from lower back and neck pain, due to sudden weather change. Cold water bath caused this. Geyser is yet not installed in my bathroom.

Thanks all.

Stars are fine.. You should be carefull about seeing the moon though. :pop:

Thanks all.

See i told you the real medical things and i meant it.

As far as the back and neck pain it has some link with weather but only extreme cold.

I would again say check your BP :)

Now I am serious so don't take it wrong way.... I repeat - I am dead serious

1) Stop Masturba****
2) Eat a lot of fruits & healthy food (especially oranges & apples)
3) Excercise early in the morning

These symptoms has nothing to do with masturba**** . Masturbation is absolutely a normal process of life. Whether someone masturbate one time or five time no harm to body occur. Masturbation is only become abnormal when some one psychologically so much masturbate that it interfere someones normal form of life. So don't fear about masturbation enjoy it.

Hi everybody,

I m seeing visual artifacts when I push/lift heavy items, I couldn't help but notice sparkly things in the periphery of my vision. It only last 10 seconds or so. (We see on TV that when someone gets a knock on the head they often see stars).

Why its happening to me? I'm healthy weight.

I dont want to tell my parents!!! Please suggest what to do.

Google search not helping, its showing 'I see star' Band results. :lol:

You are losing your vision. Get a guide dog or a guide cane ASAP.

159.jpg

guidedog.jpg

And some shades. :cool:

The best cure !!

Close your eyes,
dont open them on day time!!

Then you wont see stars in day! :lol::lol: :rofl:

These symptoms has nothing to do with masturba**** . Masturbation is absolutely a normal process of life. Whether someone masturbate one time or five time no harm to body occur. Masturbation is only become abnormal when some one psychologically so much masturbate that it interfere someones normal form of life. So don't fear about masturbation enjoy it.

No brother,
I am not talking about Masturbation - but excessive masturbation yaar

too much - too much :frown:

WOW!
You are a genius! :rofl:
JK
It must be avoided as it is gross and ugly habit ! :coffee:

No brother,
I am not talking about Masturbation - but excessive masturbation yaar

too much - too much :frown:

In medical terms there is no definition of excessive masturbation . Every individual has its own stamina.So two time can be excessive for someone or five time for someone else. But for males after masturbation there is latent period in which male usually are not able to do for some period of time. but this latent period usually not present in females.
So whether you do it excessive or less excessive or very much excessive, Nothing is going to happen except some psychological effects which doesn't have any mean .
There are lot of neem Hakim are in India and Pakistan who challenge to treat infertility and bad habit of childhood like masturbation, Problem with erection. Don't fall in their trap. If anyone has any problem go to educated MBBS MD Doctor.
I am saying these according to my knowledge as a doctor.

Hi

When you look at a bright light do you see a rainbow affect?

If so, is it painful?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom