What's new

Long March: China’s fifth-generation fighter is years away

third place in what?stealth planes? cause theres three coutnries ahead of it in that, wealth? many countries ahead of it in that

but you don't understand. 2 million children starve to death every year, 1 trillion USD in swiss banks, corrupt politicians looting the country, massive AIDS? all that is junk.

because india has democracy and holy oil.

a democratic WW2 propeler plane can beat a communist J-20. if it sprays holy oil on, it can beat 50.

third place in what?stealth planes? cause theres three coutnries ahead of it in that, wealth? many countries ahead of it in that

You aren't Chinese..... 否则怎么可能会不理解阿三这个词呢?是美国人吗?

i guess he is probably talking abt some time in future, economy size:
1 US 2 China 3 India.
with the rapid growth of both china and india, that might not be a too stretch goal.

Lol..... :azn::azn: You guessed wrong.

At 1962,the president of India said: India is the third military power in the world.
After 1962,Chinese people called Indians:rofl: the third brother.

1 USA
2 CCCP
3 India

Last edited:
We underestimated China, US official says after reports of J-20 stealth fighter

Source

0106-ACHINAMIL-stealth-fighter_full_380.jpg

01_full_600x400.jpg

:rofl::rofl: Infernal Affairs: Pinkov

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=971430727

刚才看到了成都网友打印的通缉平可夫的传单,和绝大多数人嘻嘻哈哈的态度不同,我感到很心酸。

老张毕业的大学很一般,但那只是因为他出身的中学环境限制所致,他本人颇具语言天赋,而且很刻苦,当年他能在那批人里面被选派到这个职位,就是因为超强的外语能力和学习能力。我入职时,他已经在外近10年了,但是偶尔几次国内遇到,还是说过几句话的。我们这行通常话都不多,尤其外勤和有公开日常掩护身份的。但老张是名人,即便在我们这个牛人无数的行当里。

05年,我俩意外的在阿布扎比相遇,当时我以参展商的身份四处晃悠,突然遇到老张穿着阿拉伯服饰,带着俩小日本摄影师,正在采访我的掩护公司,我没动声色走了过去,他看见我,目光中一震,我俩谁也没说话,他侧了下身继续用阿拉伯语装模作样的跟人聊着。他走后,我问跟他对话的哥们儿,那人是谁?看着是个中国人怎么说阿拉伯语?那哥们儿轻蔑的说,你不认识他?平可夫,大嘴巴,净埋汰咱们装备,还不说中文,我都想抽他……不过,他阿拉伯语说的倒是真好!这个小哥们儿是北外阿语专业硕士。我点点头,走到一旁,看着老张的背影,感慨万千。第二天,他又来了,我没遇到,听人说,他换了套西装,改说俄语了。

还有什么会比被自己深爱的祖国人民误解更令人委屈的事呢?即便他是个潜伏者。

黑丝出来前,我们内部安排通气会开完,大家就聊到老张,说这次他肯定又该“风光”了。我知道,对他来说,就是压力突然加大了。如何在这中间搞好平衡,既做好本职工作,保持可信度,又不能千篇一律没有创新,但还不能被敏感的敌人抓到破绽,何况,老张对我们的四代期待已久,我怕他会忍不住出问题,即使他是个老战士。

这两天,看到他的发言,我不由得替他捏了把汗,也许是有新任务我不清楚,但如果按照以往的标准来看,他有点危险,态度倾向性有些明显,与以往的他区别较大。但是我理解,作为一个老军工,不激动是不可能的。

那天,双流机场人很多,但我不经过那些地方,一辆普通民用车牌的小车直接等候在廊桥外楼梯下,我按照命令接到了老张。看上去,他几天没有刮胡子,邋里邋遢,还换了副黑框眼镜。我们什么都没有说,就是紧紧的握手。到了地方,我指着二层那个开窗的房间对他说,上去吧,老板在等着你。

他们说了什么我不知道,反正那天晚上,我们都有点喝多了,送老张回招待所的路上,我扶着他,他踉踉跄跄的边走,边哼着那熟悉的旋律,“……要创造人类的幸福,全靠我们自己……”,我紧紧架住他的肩膀不让他倒下,任泪水滑过脸颊,四周无人,只有天上的星星在静静地聆听。

第二天我就回北京了,后来,有同事说收费那天晚上,成都是个阴冷的冬夜,看到老张穿着臃肿的棉服,独自坐在一家小饭店里,面前摆着一碗早已经凉掉的担担面,低着头不停的翻看着无敌兔相机里面的照片,久久无言,也许他想起那天上级首长拍着他肩膀勉励他的话语……看了好久,他收好相机,刚要拿起筷子,却突然双手掩面,大滴的泪水顺着指缝缓缓流下……

祖国万岁!我知道这一定是他当时想说的话。

200811312573266825.jpg

:rofl:
I completely agree. You know what makes indian airplanes better than chinese ones? Democracy. With democracy, an indian Mig-21 can take out 50 J-20s. Democracy combined with indian holy oil could boost it up to 1:100. 1 indian democratic holy oil bullet can take 5 chinese soldiers in a row, but 50 communist soldiers with machine guns can't kill 1 democratic indian beggar.

hahahaha:rofl::rofl:

China is so professional to punch the 3rd world military force's face, like india, vietnam. rofl:

I completely agree. You know what makes indian airplanes better than chinese ones? Democracy. With democracy, an indian Mig-21 can take out 50 J-20s. Democracy combined with indian holy oil could boost it up to 1:100. 1 indian democratic holy oil bullet can take 5 chinese soldiers in a row, but 50 communist soldiers with machine guns can't kill 1 democratic indian beggar.

LOL!! :rofl:

Indian planes are powered by Democracy!! :D

i guess he is probably talking abt some time in future, economy size:
1 US 2 China 3 India.
with the rapid growth of both china and india, that might not be a too stretch goal.

That won't happen until 2050, which is a LONG time away. And even then, that is certainly not guaranteed.

Right now USA is 1, China is 2, in terms of economic size.

India is not even in the top ten. Nor will it be for quite some time.

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
ROFL.... Insecurity

Chinese might need 10 years for stealth tech... But no one really know from how long Chinese are working on stealth...Maybe last 5 years maybe last 10 years....

BTW i didn't know India count itself in "WEST"

As another members said....An indian reaction on chinese toys are usually

1. Its PS....

2. Its a copy of westren or Russian Product

3. Its inferior to our equipment

4. Alrite its not inferior but We'll compete that will our next toy bought from Russia or West.

:rofl:
Man, Ur conclusion is so cool. give me five.:rofl:

When I look at papers here this morning, China's stealth fighter prototype is on the headlines of many. Interestingly there is an opinion piece on UK Daily Telelgraph's website titled as

China's J-20 stealth fighter: 'design is 25 years old' . :lol:
(source : China news, all the latest and breaking Chinese news - Telegraph)

In the subtitle, however, it's getting more hilarious as it goes - " China is making rapid progress towards producing a state-of-the-art fighter jet, to compete with the United States, India and Russia." :woot:

So China is trying to play catch-up with superpower India which, according to what the subtitle sinuates, is obviously even ahead of Russia in the priority order, only second to the US in the most sophisticated 5th gen technologies in the world. :rofl:

No prize for guessing whom the author is though. Who else could that be? :rofl:

An Indian :lol: oh sorry, should be a "British" Indian. :rofl: Somehow that bigot ( likely from an India Defence Forum) with his "India Shining" nonsense has managed to infiltrate into the British MSM.

I believe the paper meant that India is currently collaborating with Russia on the T-50 project. That's why they put India in there.

I believe the paper meant that India is currently collaborating with Russia on the T-50 project. That's why they put India in there.
Then England,Canad,Turkey etc.are all in the third position since they have cooperation with the yanks on the F35 project and no one doubt the F35 is a 5th generation fighter.That means the author forgot to mention a pretty long list of nations.

Back
Top Bottom