What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me some credible news report where IA hypothetically has killed 30-50 PA soldiers. You might be remembering a lot of child stories but right now we are talking about the story that you have posted a page back.

And you Indians have a very "good" IQ. :)

Here comes confirmed report of 28 Pakistani terrorists killed so now your turn and don't show me a blog news...we all know these terrorists and Pak Army are the same league.The # may be higher than the confirmed ones.And we all know you never admit casualities of your side ever.In Kargil you lost 4000 but claimed only 400. :omghaha:

Now you went silent about Muntho Dalo attack and asking for links :lol:

Gunfire shatters Kargil, Drass silence after 14 years; 28 terrorists killed in 2 months at LOC | NDTV.com

Poonch, Jammu: For the first time since the Kargil war of 1999, Pakistani forces fired across the Line of Control in the Kargil and Drass sectors yesterday. Sources say this indicates Pakistan's attempt to 'reactivate' the entire Line of Control with crossfire. Against the backdrop of incessant firing between Pakistani and Indian troops at the Poonch district, the Indian Army today said 28 terrorists had been killed in the past 2 months while trying to cross over to India.

Indian-jawans-soldiers-file-295x200_ia.jpg

LOL...funny how you are saying it!
but what i remember is that it was indians themselves blaming instantly pakistan for the killing of their soldiers yes even your defence minister and army chief were too blaming pakistan!
and i still remember that speech of indian opposition parliamentarian
'5 k badley 50 maren gay' ---- then indian members here making up jokes about their govt...

And what differences do you see in this thread by behaviour of pakistani members ??? Nothing .

They are also blaming India and want to revenge by killing 50 from the other side .

Here comes confirmed report of 28 Pakistani terrorists killed so now your turn and don't show me a blog news...we all know these terrorists and Pak Army are the same league.The # may be higher than the confirmed ones.And we all know you never admit casualities of your side ever.In Kargil you lost 4000 but claimed only 400. :omghaha:

Now you went silent about Muntho Dalo attack and asking for links :lol:

Gunfire shatters Kargil, Drass silence after 14 years; 28 terrorists killed in 2 months at LOC | NDTV.com

Poonch, Jammu: For the first time since the Kargil war of 1999, Pakistani forces fired across the Line of Control in the Kargil and Drass sectors yesterday. Sources say this indicates Pakistan's attempt to 'reactivate' the entire Line of Control with crossfire. Against the backdrop of incessant firing between Pakistani and Indian troops at the Poonch district, the Indian Army today said 28 terrorists had been killed in the past 2 months while trying to cross over to India.

Indian-jawans-soldiers-file-295x200_ia.jpg

What an idiot. I asked for proof of deaths of Pakistani soldiers and this guy is here with the news of death of some alleged terrorists. Buddy prove what you were boosting before ie death of 30-50 Pakistani soldiers or else shut up and get lost. Your post is too stupid. Adding pictures won't add any quality to it. Make yourself a bit mature. That would surely help to improve level of your pathetic posts. Right now I feel sorry for your low IQ. Tch Tch.

You are getting close to the magic figure of 1:10.

In Revenge of Captian Sarfraz we would achieve the figure of 1:10 INSHALLAH soon you will hear the bad news about your soldiers becoming history on border

Some of Pakistani channels are reporting that Indian UAVS have been seen flyng close to our border I think they want war okay lets do it than we are ready lets do it I hope tomorrow after meeting of cabinet defense committee Nawaz gives a strong message to India

Some of Pakistani channels are reporting that Indian UAVS have been seen flyng close to our border I think they want war okay lets do it than we are ready lets do it I hope tomorrow after meeting of cabinet defense committee Nawaz gives a strong message to India

Wow... Indian UAV's flying close to your border means that India wants war? May be news for you, but India also has soldiers pretty close to your border.
Grab what you have and start shooting. I have a Canon XSI, I hope that would be sufficient.

What an idiot. I asked for proof of deaths of Pakistani soldiers and this guy is here with the news of death of some alleged terrorists. Buddy prove what you were boosting before ie death of 30-50 Pakistani soldiers or else shut up and get lost. Your post is too stupid. Adding pictures won't add any quality to it. Make yourself a bit mature. That would surely help to improve level of your pathetic posts. Right now I feel sorry for your low IQ. Tch Tch.

First learn to behave, don't act like Pak Army.Calling names/abusing PROVES your level is too low than my IQ.Pak Army and Terrorists are the same.Your Army is not professional that's why disguise as terrorists fearing severe defeat and humiliation.

btw your own media admitted 1 Pakiatsni captain got killed so we can assume 10 soldiers died keeping in mind that you always admit 1/10 of your causalities.

Pakistani Army captain killed, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India – The Express Tribune

In Revenge of Captian Sarfraz we would achieve the figure of 1:10 INSHALLAH soon you will hear the bad news about your soldiers becoming history on border

Why do you start what you cant finish? Last time you went silent when we started.Your Army is nothing better than a local street gang.

Hmm you seem to be in a deep pain. Don't forget any retaliation will be dealt with same or greater force. And the score is not settled.

It's your choice either stop the infiltration or see more of your soldiers dying.

This time it was the poor captain next time we would choose a bigger ranking officer.

You want to retaliate? Be my guest. But don't forget your soldiers would be in line next.

Hmm you seem to be in a deep pain. Don't forget any retaliation will be dealt with same or greater force. And the score is not settled.

It's your choice either stop the infiltration or see more of your soldiers dying.

This time it was the poor captain next time we would choose a bigger ranking officer.

You want to retaliate? Be my guest. But don't forget your soldiers would be in line next.

Stop gloating. That high ranking officer can be from IA too.

Ceasefire violation in Kashmir by Pakistan, Brigadier, 2 jawans injured - Indian Express

So don't talk big. Who knows you might be whining on the same forum in a few days.

First learn to behave, don't act like Pak Army.Calling names/abusing PROVES your level is too low than my IQ.Pak Army and Terrorists are the same.Your Army is not professional that's why disguise as terrorists fearing severe defeat and humiliation.

btw your own media admitted 1 Pakiatsni captain got killed so we can assume 10 soldiers died keeping in mind that you always admit 1/10 of your causalities.

Pakistani Army captain killed, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India – The Express Tribune

Why do you start what you cant finish? Last time you went silent when we started.Your Army is nothing better than a local street gang.

As I said. What you believe or assume doesn't matter for us. Either provide some sort of prove for what you claimed or just shut up.

As for my behavior, it is perfect considering your stupid posts on this forum and on this thread. So live with it. :)

You started this and we would strike back and hunt down your soldiers really soon you would soon hear the news of your soldiers becoming history

You started this and we would strike back and hunt down your soldiers really soon you would soon hear the news of your soldiers becoming history

Its the cross border infiltration of militants and the covering fire provided by PA which starts this. Pakistan has violated ceasefire 60 times this year. The heavy push right now is to infiltrate as many militants as Pakistan can before winter when snow covers the passes so that terrorist activities can continue in India in winter as well. The real action will start after 2014 after NATO withdrawal and when Pakistan gets dragged for terrorist support.

Jammu: Pakistani Army violated the ceasefire twice by firing mortar shells on LoC posts in two sub-sectors of Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch district, drawing retaliation from Indian forces.

"There were two ceasefire violations by Pakistan last night", Defence Spokesman Col R K Palta said today.

There was Pakistani firing along LoC on several Indian forward posts in Hamirpur sub-sector of Poonch district from 2130 hours last night, Col Palta said.

They fired automatic weapons and medium mortar shells, he said, adding, "Our troops retaliated effectively and exchanges continued till 2230 hours".

There was no loss of life or injury to anyone in the firing.

Pakistan troops also fired on Indian posts along LoC in Mendhar sub-sector in Poonch district around 2230 hours and it continued till 2300 hours, Col Palta said, adding the troops retaliated effectively with any casualty.

A senior security official said, "The 2003 Indo-Pak ceasefire has become meaningless. There is daily firing these days as was witnessed before 2003".

The 225-kms long LoC in Poonch-Rajouri sector has witnessed daily firing since August 10 with over 28 ceasefire violations recorded this month.

There have been over 80 ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops this year from January one till now.

PTI
Fresh ceasefire violations by Pakistan in Poonch district

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom