What's new

Little girl killed her elder sister on dispute of memory card

No matter which country/ society you go to, there will always be the worst human beings possible, undeserving of their status ruling over animals on this good earth. Hopefully she wears the memory card around her neck as a neckless, constant reminder of the reason of murder.

^ I cannot believe that someone can kill her blood relative just because of memory card and that also in month of Ramdhan which give us lesson of sabar and controlling our anger/nafs. Who is going to look after after her 6 kids

Jealousy can be a dangerous emotion!

No matter which country/ society you go to, there will always be the worst human beings possible, undeserving of their status ruling over animals on this good earth. Hopefully she wears the memory card around her neck as a neckless, constant reminder of the reason of murder.

some how i found it very funny

^ I cannot believe that someone can kill her blood relative just because of memory card and that also in month of Ramdhan which give us lesson of sabar and controlling our anger/nafs. Who is going to look after after her 6 kids

i think she didnt intend to kill her, but anger makes any human being senseles, its after contrlling anger you come to your senses and if you comitted some mistake like this you would regret your anger for ever

after watching that Grand Masti trailer, I think I will marry a Indian woman lol

Back
Top Bottom