What's new

Please pray for my (late) sister

Very sorry to hear about your loss, may her soul rest in peace..

RIP .....and sorry for your loss mate
@Saifullah :- Did she had a child ??

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a sad news .........May her soul Rest In Peace.

in her last moments she told my uncle that she felt that sout is taken away from her lower part of body. she read Kalma Tayaba and asked uncle"how long it will take " . she means how much time she has

in her last moments she told my uncle that she felt that sout is taken away from her lower part of body. she read Kalma Tayaba and asked uncle"how long it will take " . she means how much time she has

Sorry to hear that mate. I myself was a victim of cancer..leukemia 1st statge. i know how painful is cancer...your sis in better world trust me. I survivied, 24 and still in college.

Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon.

images

الله يرحمها ويعفو عنها ويرزقك الصبر والسلوان انت واهلك
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.

May Allah have mercy on her and make it easy for her in the stages of the hereafter and give your family patience during this difficult time Ameen.

We make supplication that Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) makes it easy for your sister in the grave, have mercy on her and grant her Jannat-ul-Firdaws.We Ask Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) by calling on Him by His Most Beautiful Names (for example, Ar-Raheem, Ar-Rahmaan, Al-Ghafoor, Al-Azeez, Al-Qawee, Al-Wahhaab) to forgive her sin and falling and grant her ever lasting peace,Ameen

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

May god bless her soul and grant a place in jannah

RIP

Back
Top Bottom