What's new

List of cities by GDP

IDIOT, GDP(PPP) IS BEING DISCUSSED HERE, NOT GDP(PER CAPITA) YOU RETARD........AND WHEN DID I LIE YOU FOOL????

why are chinese like you so dumb???

know some economics and then come and fart here..

Frankly sino troll brigade have been trolling with a new found vigor ,it could be the fact that they were laid off from Factories making counterfeit products due to slowdown in the chinese economy , and hence they have to troll to earn 50 cents so that they can feed their illegal children

Also most trolls dont know the difference between Commienomics and economics

Frankly sino troll brigade have been trolling with a new found vigor ,it could be the fact that they were laid off from Factories making counterfeit products due to slowdown in the chinese economy , and hence they have to troll to earn 50 cents so that they can feed their illegal children

Also most trolls dont know the difference between Commienomics and economics

The usual rant when you guys ran out of argument. How about refuting my post with data?

You see, no matter whether you take nominal or ppp as measure, Indian cities fare poorly against Chinese cities in all aspects. That's a fact you can find in the two lists I posted.

Götterdämmerung;3216659 said:
The usual rant when you guys ran out of argument. How about refuting my post with data?

You see, no matter whether you take nominal or ppp as measure, Indian cities fare poorly against Chinese cities in all aspects. That's a fact you can find in the two lists I posted.

beijing PPP is lower than delhi PPP......and shanghai PPP is greater than mumbai PPP.......

now shut up and GTFO

Whatever it is, the stats are pretty good for cities that were mostly developed after '47. Don't forget that the other cities have been free for hundreds of years

Götterdämmerung;3216772 said:
LOL

Beijing's nominal GDP is already bigger than Delhi's ppp GDP. Now you make the math.

Your comments seems misleading.

Jealous....please!

If this is India's idea of developing, good luck to ya....covering up slums with bill boards to hide your shame.....

they are also humans....remember that....:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever it is, the stats are pretty good for cities that were mostly developed after '47. Don't forget that the other cities have been free for hundreds of years

exactly brother:enjoy:, i want south asian cities to grow rapidly..........

Götterdämmerung;3216772 said:
LOL

Beijing's nominal GDP is already bigger than Delhi's ppp GDP. Now you make the math.

you are uneducated it seems better try for lickonomics:D

oh, i most certainly do! Shame your murdering, rapist, thieving "elected" leaders don't.

so where did you bring the "smelly" thing from, you racist.....GTFO.......i think u are some third class citizen in pakistan.....

oh, i most certainly do! Shame your murdering, rapist, thieving "elected" leaders don't.

and we knw about your corrupted leaders too.......zardari hehe:D

so where did you bring the "smelly" thing from, you racist.....GTFO.......i think u are some third class citizen in pakistan.....

and we knw about your corrupted leaders too.......zardari hehe:D
Dude, he said the same to Karachi

but they are not permanent......generation is changing with time........hope we will have a good govt in the coming years.....:tup:

but they are not permanent......generation is changing with time........hope we will have a good govt in the coming years.....:tup:

Ah yes....Hope! I also hope for the same! Good luck. But it seems the sons and daughters of the current batch of kala angrezis will take their place, I hope they are not a chip of the old block!

Back
Top Bottom