What's new

List of cities by GDP

so where did you bring the "smelly" thing from, you racist.....GTFO.......i think u are some third class citizen in pakistan.....

and we knw about your corrupted leaders too.......zardari hehe:D
Dude, he said the same to Karachi

Ah yes....Hope! I also hope for the same! Good luck. But it seems the sons and daughters of the current batch of kala angrezis will take their place, I hope they are not a chip of the old block!
i agree with this guy.you can't deny that our roads are dirty and full of beggars.feel pity for the kids who are forced to beg on road .denial can bring us no good.

i agree with this guy.you can't deny that our roads are dirty and full of beggars.feel pity for the kids who are forced to beg on road .denial can bring us no good.

but you should see his first post so damn fuking racist he is....calling indians smelly,dirty,etc etc....

so agreeing and thanking to such retards is another retardness!:/

Yes mate, with the amount of looting that has happened since independence, just imagine what India would be like right now, today, if that money was spent on developing the country! India would be a totally different country with world class cities and no extreme poverty. But it seems some Indian members on pdf are like your murdering, rapist, thieving leaders, they want to act like they have already arrived on the world stage by sweeping India's problems under the carpet. If you don't accept and acknowledge you have a problem, you cannot solve the problem.

In short too many big headed Indians on PDF bragging about articles claiming India is going to do this, India is going to do that, when in reality very little materilises. Example, No proud nation, no proud people will allow their holiest of holy river to be in such a state.

Yes mate, with the amount of looting that has happened since independence, just imagine what India would be like right now, today, if that money was spent on developing the country! India would be a totally different country with world class cities and no extreme poverty. But it seems some Indian members on pdf are like your murdering, rapist, thieving leaders, they want to act like they have already arrived on the world stage by sweeping India's problems under the carpet. If you don't accept and acknowledge you have a problem, you cannot solve the problem.

In short too many big headed Indians on PDF bragging about articles claiming India is going to do this, India is going to do that, when in reality very little materilises. Example, No proud nation, no proud people will allow their holiest of holy river to be in such a state.
true......but india is improving.......and hope we will find the place amoung the developed nations in future....:tup:

Ah yes....Hope! I also hope for the same! Good luck. But it seems the sons and daughters of the current batch of kala angrezis will take their place, I hope they are not a chip of the old block!

In India's case it will most likely be a case of baap numbri beta dus numbri! :bad:

beijing PPP is lower than delhi PPP......and shanghai PPP is greater than mumbai PPP.......

now shut up and GTFO

Statistics of Beijing's GDP (not PPP) of the first half of 2012 has just come out. 834.8 Billion Yuan or 130 Billion USD.

ÉÏ°ëÄê±±¾©GDPÔö³¤7.2%-²Æ¾*ƵµÀ-½ðÈÚ½ç

Beijing's GDP (not PPP) in 2011 was 1.6 Trillion Yuan or 253 Billion USD which makes up to 3% of the country's GDP.

http://www.china.org.cn/business/2012-01/20/content_24450081.htm

Beijing's GDP PPP in 2011 was believed to be 383 Billion USD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_administrative_divisions_by_GDP#GDP_.28PPP.29

Your comments seems misleading.

How is that misleading. Nominal GDP in developing countries are usually smaller than ppp GDP because cost of living is much lower than in developed countries. Since the nominal GDP of Beijing is already bigger than the ppp GDP of Delhi, it's logical that the ppp GDP of Beijing is much larger than Delhi's ppp GDP.

By the end of the day, the total GDP whether nominal or ppp is irrelevant, what counts is the per capita GDP. My city (Hamburg) with a population of 1.8 million has a GDP of 94.428 billion €, that's 47,612 € per capita (all nominal).

Götterdämmerung;3217183 said:
How is that misleading. Nominal GDP in developing countries are usually smaller than ppp GDP because cost of living is much lower than in developed countries. Since the nominal GDP of Beijing is already bigger than the ppp GDP of Delhi, it's logical that the ppp GDP of Beijing is much larger than Delhi's ppp GDP.

By the end of the day, the total GDP whether nominal or ppp is irrelevant, what counts is the per capita GDP. My city (Hamburg) with a population of 1.8 million has a GDP of 94.428 billion €, that's 47,612 € per capita (all nominal).

didnt see the article??? and delhi NCR gdp nominal and ppp is way higher than beijing ppp.....dont come with pointless things chinese man.....

and by the way DELHI NCR is the biggest metropolitan region in the world by area,......

Götterdämmerung;3217183 said:

Forget Hamburg, you should prove your points with links. As far I know Beijing is not well-known in business sense like Shanghai or Shenzen.

Beijing and Tianjin

12934379821845.jpg

Forget Hamburg, you should prove your points with links. As far I know Beijing is not well-known in business sense like Shanghai or Shenzen.

GDP 2011
- Total CNY 1.6 trillion
US$ 247.7 billion (13th)

- Per capita CNY 80,394
US$ 12,447 (3rd)

Beijing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beijing economy

Beijing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beijing GDP nominal 2010: 208,488 billion USD
Beijing GDP ppp: 357,668 billion USD

List of Chinese municipalities and prefecture-level cities by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Delhi Territory GDP ppp 2008: 167 billion USD

GDP: The top 10 cities in India - Rediff.com Business

List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although the latest data from Delhi is from 2008 compared to the 2010 data from Beijing, but does anyone believe that Delhi doubled its GDP ppp within two years?

Back
Top Bottom