What's new

Link between ISI-Maoists revealed

its their work. you can't blame them. but then i hope our agents are welcomed when they do the same somewhere.

And bharatis call others conspiracy theorists, LOL. One of the biggest conspiracy theorists themselves, are bharatis. Secret documents, latest intelligence report, blah blah blah. Please get a life bharatis. And I hope someday you wake up from the slumber of hypocrisy.

After going through four pages...my conclusion is as why they (ISI) shouldnt be???

Good question............for Maoists this is a people's war, if GOI can prove Maoists ISI link, then thats a great propaganda victory of GOI. Wonder if Maoists can risk it.

Exactly, once they prove that point, then it will be easy to take apart the Maoista with the public support. Anything related to Pakistan, gets a cold shoulder except the women.

Exactly, once they prove that point, then it will be easy to take apart the Maoista with the public support. Anything related to Pakistan, gets a cold shoulder except the women.

Which begs the question, why are bharatis interested in Pakistani women? Is it because bharati women (typically) are ugly?

Intelligence in the real world isn't perfect. Watching too many Bollywood movies to serve your craving for ego is only hurting yourself.

If this is the way you measure recent failures of ISI, then I think its a compliment compared to the 'world's best' Intelligence agencies i.e. CIA and FBI who knew the 9/11 hijackers were on a 'no fly' list and the best air force that couldn't scramble to find the planes.

Thinking clearly isn't hard, but it wont happen until you country drops its ISI paranoia. Its honestly getting old.
Compression problem kid>?... No one is talking about ISI's Super Duper ability here..... I just wanted to point out the Mess ur country is now and ur Intelligence agency is one of the contributor. Hearing too much of ZH will ofcourse will cause u this.,

Back
Top Bottom