What's new

Link between ISI-Maoists revealed

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
New Delhi: For the first time a concrete evidence of one to one contact between Pakistan’s Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) with Maoists in India has come to the fore, as per intelligence agencies.

According to latest intelligence report, a copy of which with Zee News, ISI's plan to use Maoists to hit infrastructure projects and industrial units located in hinterland has been exposed.

The report further reveals that ULFA commander Paresh Barua played a key role in bringing the ISI and the Maoists in direct contact. As reported earlier by Zee News, ULFA has been helping Maoists with supplying weapons through other North East based militant group Kamptapur Liberation Organisation (KLO).

ISI operative Mohammed Aslam who mainly operates from Chittagong and Dhaka has been given the task to stay in touch with the top Maoist leadership in India, according to the secret document.

After making direct contact ISI offered financial support to Maoist which they declined saying they were cash rich and did not require monetary help. Instead Maoist asked ISI specifically for RDX, Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) and high tech arms and ammunitions, reveals the document. The Maoists also asked Pakistan's intelligence agency to training their top commanders in using sophisticated weapons.

Central intelligence agencies have alerted the security forces on India-Burma border as Maoists commanders may cross over to ULFA training camps in Saingong which is close to the Burma-China border. In past too Maoist have crossed over to Nepal and Bangladesh to get arms from the across.

Link between ISI-Maoists revealed

Whats the poinof exposing links. This has been understood for quite some time now. Where is the capability to conduct covert actions against such actors.

One more reason to wipe off these Maoists from the face of our country.

I think this is excellent news ISI should be commended for their efforts. After all if Indians can have several consulates in Afghanistan to destabilise Pakistan then ISI must repay the debt and help all freedom fighters in India.

LOL so we have a license to do what we can in your country.

On topic: We seriously need to take down these Maoist rats and their supporters.

I think this is excellent news ISI should be commended for their efforts. After all if Indians can have several consulates in Afghanistan to destabilise Pakistan then ISI must repay the debt and help all freedom fighters in India.
Very well then,
Btw Is that what you Pakistani's call a freedom fighter- people who destroy schools, hospitals etc. and earn their livelihood from kidnapping, extortion etc.

What about the pending investigation of links between ISI and Indian animals and wild life, any progress? Yer intelligence agency is crap and unreliable just like your silly media and news channels always on hunt to blame anything possible on Pakistan.

I think RAW's main operatives are Bollywood movie script writers, forging poor quality stories with minimum importance given to brain.

What about the pending investigation of links between ISI and Indian animals and wild life, any progress? Yer intelligence agency is crap and unreliable just like your silly media and news channels always on hunt to blame anything possible on Pakistan.

I think RAW's main operatives are Bollywood movie script writers, forging poor quality stories with minimum importance given to brain.

i accept that our agencies are crap but they have been successful in saving india to much extent.
now i dont see bomb blast which i used to hear earlier;) and its good that RAW have been activated again like last time it was activated in 1968 and gave result in 2 years in 71;)

i accept that our agencies are crap but they have been successful in saving india to much extent.
now i dont see bomb blast which i used to hear earlier and its good that RAW have been activated again like last time it was activated in 1968 and gave result in 2 years in 71

If it makes you feel good about yourself then sure, it 'saved' India and gave your country a good rep of blaming the most silly characters for spying like pigeons and camels.

The great alliance is forming:

State actors: China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal and Bhutan
+
Non-state actors: Maoists, northeast freedom fighters
Actually it is China + US + TTP+ BLA + Pakistan + Russia +Iran

vs

India and its 'stooges' like BD, Nepal, Maldives, SL, Bhutan, Myanmar etc. :lol:

Be happy now and why just try to hide under China? :rofl:

Those regular sectarian killings and bomb blasts in Pakistan also done by freedom fighters?

Back
Top Bottom