What's new

Libya: Qaddhafi Violates Ceasefire, Foreign Forces Mount Attack

BREAKING NEWS:

FIRST WAVE OF US PLANES HAVE TAKEN OFF FROM AVIANO AIR FORCE BASE, ITALY, AND HAVE HIT LIBYAN RADAR INSTALLATIONS.

US Forces bomb Libya

Puri said. "I'm afraid that the two countries leading the process (UK and France) did not make the required effort."
i am very surprised by the eagerness in the franch govt over going to war....

learning from US , are they too want a war to advertise/market their weapons...Rafale and Eurofighter..?

Pro-democracy supporters were jubilant at the news of the draft resolution being passed by the Security Council.

In the opposition-held stronghold of Benghazi, huge crowds were seen waving flags and cheering as fireworks filled the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
How has the No-Fly Zone mandate by the UN suddenly shifted to Bombing Libya, by the daddies of the world? It is disgusting what all this world would put up with when it comes to America.

I think American establishment can now write a book "How to destroy the world for dummies".

If the news is true then gaddafis days are gone i think now we have to think what will happens after gaddafi . we cannot expect any resistance from Gaddafi forces in front of mighty us and NATO .

Back
Top Bottom