What's new

Libya: Qaddhafi Violates Ceasefire, Foreign Forces Mount Attack

So finally the wish of US (so called peace lover) comes true .

another chance for them to rock the ground with deadly weapons with so called precision but can also kill 1000's of innocent civilians

Hats off to international community

Hardeep singh puri is an idiot then--- 10 other countries got it. He needs to be replaced if he can't be in the top 3 of " comprehension level". Come on that's the biggest fluff line from him and you know it...

I wo't even bother replying to chinese highlighted quote. You expect this kind of rubbish from them- the entire expects it...

Ease up boyo, India did not see any reason to play out her hand. And India is neither an International Boy Scout, nor the World's Policeman. Let the "gung-ho" American Rambos do that (life begins in Hollywood after all). As for the British Limeys, they have not yet been able to live down their sellout to the "Lockerbie Bomber".

Only Fools will rush in where Angels fear to tread.

What happens in Bahrain and Yemen is as troubling but maybe the dictators there are discouraged by this resolution from continuing their atrocities.

another chance for them to rock the ground with deadly weapons with so called precision but can also kill 1000's of innocent civilians

What the hell are you talking about, the US administration was not on the forefront of this at all and rather skeptical. It was unwilling even to take the lead, the resolution was written by France..

This is a humanitarian, UN sanctioned intervention, the US has NOTHING to gain from a no-fly zone..

Always with the anti-US conspiracy theories here.. so annoying.

Would you rather have half the Libyan population massacred?

:angel:

1)CNN told you. Then it must be true.

BTW where are the WMDs that were supposed to be in Iraq. IIRC it was CNN only back then which said Iraq had WMDs.

2) Gadhafi forces retake western town as world debates intervention.

Only Ben Ghazi is still holding out. All other towns have been re-taken by troops loyal to Qadaffi.

Actually if you see this kind of moral-high ground BS has not helped India one bit. We were strong supporters of Palestinians and almost hostile to Israel teill 1991 but did any Arab country helped India in any of the wars ?? It was only Israel that helped us in the Kargil war.

All the supposed morals count for nothing in today's world and still I am not convinced that Brits and French are doing this out of purely humanitarian concerns.

Jesus man , you did not pull that lama Iraq card on me. let's all make that the basis of every decision to help humanity- don't use the analogy of Hitler and how many nations sat back like Darfur OR Rwanda etc.

there ain't no boots on the ground here!

What you mean just because CNN told me? I'm seeing the thing with my own eyes, I'm hearing their entire diplomatic core interviewed too, this is not about invasion or boots on the ground!

and what difference does it make he has taken back blah blah- it's all moot now that the resolution has passed. He is done, the international courts are also moving to indict him fro crimes against humanity. He is done... India had a chance and I hope to freaking GOD! it won't look weak next time. What is right is right and support for Palestine helped us with plenty of freaking oil imports...and who says we don't support a two state solution even now? It's terrorist hamas which is screwing it up for their people.

Dont ever say there was no holocaust ive been to the Jewish holocaust museum and met one of the survivors, seen the pics of the death camps. Yes it was real alright!!

why we have problem let them die . we also dieng its not our problem .wait for bang bang on tripoli tonight .great sounds of jdams D.cutters wil teach the lesson a ghaddar country which hand over our nuke help to UN USA .now taste it dude.

What happens in Bahrain and Yemen is as troubling but maybe the dictators there are discouraged by this resolution from continuing their atrocities.

Many close friends of US are having same problems but they never are made prominent ,if some country is facing such challenges it doesnot mean you can bomb the hell out of that country .Bombs don't know who is the friend and who is foe

why we have problem let them die . we also dieng its not our problem .wait for bang bang on tripoli tonight .great sounds of jdams D.cutters wil teach the lesson a ghaddar country which hand over our nuke help to UN USA .now taste it dude.

Yar for heaven sake have some humanity.on one side you talk about education and on other side you are talking insanity.if somebody bopmbs your country and international community specially the muslims remain silent on that ,what will be your reaction

Atleast think about those innocent infants who still have to see the world

Instead showing proof u divert.

Arab nations? Thats additional reason why I don't believe that nonsense. Where are footages of bombings?

They said same about genocide and mass graves in Kosovo. Now we know it was a lie.

First my Holocaust analogy was me being sarcastic . second no genocide in kosovo? they international tribunal has just made up images and transcripts in Hague? I suspect you have your opinion because its Muslims being slaughtered here. BREAKING NEWS: INDIA has muslims too... and this more about slaughtering people and not what their religion is or it should be.

Dont ever say there was no holocaust ive been to the Jewish holocaust museum and met one of the survivors, seen the pics of the death camps. Yes it was real alright!!

I swear I'm going to get a language translator-- read what i said AFTER you read what I quoted him saying and then hopefully catch my sarcasm..

its almost 5 hours were is the force . or they are waiting qaddafi finish all nation?

First my Holocaust analogy was me being sarcastic . second no genocide in kosovo? they international tribunal has just made up images and transcripts in Hague? I suspect you have your opinion because its Muslims being slaughtered here.

Yar dont ever joke about the Holocaust it was real and not something to laugh about or be sarcastic

For heaven sake think like what islam teaches us ,if someone is not following the path it doesn't mean you should also divert yourself form right path too .they are responsible for their deeds while we are for ours ,so let us have some good deeds in our bag

Nobody is bombing the hell out of any place... watch the video from Al Jazeera which explains what is planned and what is going to go down.

I can understand you have bad experiences in Pakistan with the predator strikes and all and you have every right to be skeptical, but this is a measure which will be targeted and has the protection of civilians as it main concern.

Read the resolution.

Yar for heaven sake have some humanity.on one side you talk about education and on other side you are talking insanity.if somebody bopmbs your country and international community specially the muslims remain silent on that ,what will be your reaction

Atleast think about those innocent infants who still have to see the world

they already bomb us so why not others . humenty is for humens not for ............ you know what i mean?.

Back
Top Bottom