What's new

Libya gives Egypt $2 billion interest-free loan

Considering your flag your comment is hilarious.

In my own opinion I consider Egyptians as one of the hardest working nations on earth. However, due to the corruption of the former regime everything was out of order. Therefore, people never had the chance to make more cash for living in there.

But they are one of the poorest arabic countries, I have been there, the economy looks stuck there.
we dont have oil and after any revolution this is normal but I am sure everything will be fine in the end Egyptians have faced more than that in our history and we can deal with this

we dont have oil and after any revolution this is normal but I am sure everything will be fine in the end Egyptians have faced more than that in our history and we can deal with this

Good luck Egypt. It's a very important counrty and the leading establishment among the Arab nations.

Considering your flag your comment is hilarious.

Well i'm not saudi by ethnicity. I was living there working for some time, and learned to speak some arabic to friends.

Saudis aren't that bad in terms of work ethic. In fact, most Egyptians living and working in Saudi have criminal tendencies. But i'm not in saudi anymore, i was working contractually.

You do have oil actually, it's just not a major industry.

Good luck Egypt. It's a very important counrty and the leading establishment among the Arab nations.

Egyptians speak arabic so they're Arab in the linguistic sense, but they're not genetically Arabian. You can look at any DNA study to confirm that.

Well i'm not saudi by ethnicity. I was living there working for some time, and learned to speak some arabic to friends.

Saudis aren't that bad in terms of work ethic. In fact, most Egyptians living and working in Saudi have criminal tendencies. But i'm not in saudi anymore, i was working contractually.

Egyptians speak arabic so they're Arab in the linguistic sense, but they're not genetically Arabian. You can look at any DNA study to confirm that.

In one word, Hajer is an Arab and they descend from her. Personally, I don't like to treat people upon their race or whatever.

What's "genetically Arabian" troll?
Arian Nazi race purity concept has nothing to do with Arabism. Traditionally Arab meant belong to Adnan or Qahtan tribes because they were the only ones who spoke Arabic!, but now obviously it applies to a larger groups.

What's "genetically Arabian" troll?
Arian Nazi race purity concept has nothing to do with Arabism. Traditionally Arab meant belong to Adnan or Qahtan tribes because they were the only ones who spoke Arabic!, but now obviously it applies to a larger groups.
he is right we are not arabs

So are you suggesting that 99% of Egyptians who identify themselves as Arabs, don't know the definition of the word? And you happen to know better?

Perhaps try to understand that today "Arab" rather is an identity of language speaking and some culture then actual genetic and blood.
Arab nationalism and pan arabism are based on that identity, not 1 racial group.

Perhaps try to understand that today "Arab" rather is an identity of language speaking and some culture then actual genetic and blood.
Arab nationalism and pan arabism are based on that identity, not 1 racial group.

Perhaps you should improve your reading comprehension because that's exactly my point.

this is not my opinion this is based on DNA studies

The Egyptian flag represent Arab history, Egypt official name is the Arab Republic of Egypt, it's people see themselves as Arabs, it's official language is Arab, it's the center of Arab world and the founder of Arab League. If you see yourself as non-Arab then that would be great but don't generalize on Egyptians. Just talk about yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt

Flag of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who said Arab is a race, if it's so, then Arabs are Semantics.

occupied "Green Libya" rat = idiots!))):cuckoo:
ruined country! and they throw money to Ikhwans))):sick:

Back
Top Bottom