What's new

Qatar offers Egypt $3bn in aid

The problem with a UAV is that this is an advanced system, not like small arms.

A UAV consists of many advanced systems of which every single 1 requires a professional skills.
What part has ali al dhaheri built?

I think this is the same thing, ali has probably built some parts, the rest were supervised and maybe the 50+% of the design is from western technology..
They paid some nice money and put the UAE flag on the entire project.

UAE simply does not have such an advanced military industry to build such weapon systems on its own.
It took Turkey huge efforts and decades to start developing tanks and fighter jets now, their own UAVs.
And Turkey is a very advanced/developed nation, UAE was a desert a few decades ago with no buildings, how am I supposed to believe it..

Man, Adcom which produces this UAV is a 10 years old company, how could USA design and produce it's part and then ask for it's TOT to get it locally produced? Another thing, how could USA develope it for UAE while it is much more advanced than any UAV USA has. Come on man,

Man, Adcom which produces this UAV is a 10 years old company, how could USA design and produce it's part and then ask for it's TOT to get it locally produced? Another thing, how could USA develope it for UAE while it is much more advanced than any UAV USA has. Come on man,

Ok, I will research more about this UAV, I do not think it is more advanced then the MQ9, TAI anka, simply because the UAE does not match the technological expertise of these countries.
But I will research it.

Even AK 47s used to be exported to the US, this is the economy of the west.
Buy all the stuff let the customers decide what to buy, many choices.

Americans like guns, they want to try the Caracal aswell, its not like the US army is going to use it.

You know what, believe in whatever you want, they are moving forward reaching exceptional milestones in all fields while you can set and doubt all their achievements all your life. It wouldn't hold them back.

Ok, I will research more about this UAV, I do not think it is more advanced then the MQ9, TAI anka, simply because the UAE does not match the technological expertise of these countries.
But I will research it.

PLZ do. .....

Back
Top Bottom