What's new

Liberation War martyrs would exceed 30 lac: Mamun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh liberation war is unique in the sense the it is the only separatist movement in the world where a majority told the minority of their country,"we want independence."

Every attempt of trolling by indians on 1971 thread here on PDF is made a failure by bangladeshi people. :smitten:

Must be hard for you to see it indians. :D

@ "The whole process of Liberation War of 1971 is a struggle for independence which was already an independence Nation."

You guys were independent? the majority community of the country getting killed for their language.

Every attempt of trolling by indians on 1971 thread here on PDF is made a failure by bangladeshi people. :smitten:

Must be hard for you to see it indians. :D
Yes!
Ever thought what short of Bds would come to a Pak forum???
Rajakars thrive even today,and they vent out their frustation here,after being thrashed hard by real BDs.
:P

Figure had always been 3 million= 30 lakhs

Didn't President Yahya said, "Kill three million of them and the rest will eat out of our hands"

Offtopic ranting. Still you will never feel the passion of having 90,000 prisoners of war from the enemy.

And next blah blah.... ? Thats what you want to say next?

Yes!
Ever thought what short of Bds would come to a Pak forum???
Rajakars thrive even today,and they vent out their frustation here,after being thrashed hard by real BDs.
:P

Met a bengali some days ago in my university. Asked him about separation he supported that saying its ok. Asked him about india and he said me along with all bangladeshis hate them. :D

Met a bengali some days ago in my university. Asked him about separation he supported that saying its ok. Asked him about india and he said me along with all bangladeshis hate them. :D

Then, why Bangladesh every 2-3 months asks Pakistan, "Maafi maango"

When Bengal was united they wanted it divided.
When called Pakistan they again wanted it divided.
When called Bangladesh yet again they are even more confused.
LOL.Somethings really wrong with this kipta bangals.

@ "When Bengal was united they wanted it divided."

Bengal was united under whose leadership ? In 1905 the Muslims of Bengal had no saying. They even did not exist. Muslims of Bengal were united in 1906 when Muslim Leaque was first created at Dacca. Once Bengal was divided rather Bengali muslims were happy. Soon Muslim Leaque also supported this move.

@ "When called Pakistan they again wanted it divided."

In 1946/7, the Bengali muslims wanted to remain together but not as a part of India rather separate independence country. But Congress did not supported it.

@ " When called Bangladesh yet again they are even more confused "
Most of the people did not want independence rather Provincial Autonomy from the Central Govt but it was forced upon it.

@ "Somethings really wrong with this kipta bangals ". No. The problem lies with those so called "Badro Loks" of Calcutta.

I have had different kind of experience with the ones i know.Thats quite normal.Coz the country consists of a confused lot.

Lol, only there government which is hated by majority of their people also.

And you know this by PDF? You should see the language Bangladeshis use for Pakistanis in FB or Youtube. The PDF bunch are Jamatis and Rajakars, they have always been on your side anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom