What's new

Liberation War martyrs would exceed 30 lac: Mamun

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it is extremely sad that any killing of our Bengali brothers happened I do want to ask this question.

How did about 40k Pakistani troops kill 3 million people in like 6 months?

Even Nazi Germany only managed to kill about 6million Jews in 5 years.
So were the Pakistani solders some kind of supermen that they killed so many in such a short time?
If they honestly killed that many people then they must have been killing day and night without rest or sleep.......

Please, think about this rationally and realize that this 3 million people myth is BS.

Honestly it seems like Pak Army shoot one mutki terrorist, the terrorist got killed by that bullet but more 29 people died by hearing the sound of bullet. Aik teer say do shikaar tou suna tha, ab ye aik teer say 30 shikaar:undecided:

On a serious note Bdshis need to stop this utter nonsense propaganda figure of 30 millions or lacs or 3 millions, your leaders propaganda back fires on you & you look like a joke.

Figure had always been 3 million= 30 lakhs

Didn't President Yahya said, "Kill three million of them and the rest will eat out of our hands"

lol, Yahya was just a human being, if he said this it doesn't means that it will happen.

Figure had always been 3 million= 30 lakhs

Didn't President Yahya said, "Kill three million of them and the rest will eat out of our hands"

Offtopic ranting. Still you will never feel the passion of having 90,000 prisoners of war from the enemy.

Where?
Can you site any credible, objective sources?

And right, Yahya Gave a quota to the army to kill 3 million Bengali.

If you believe that then you must also believe that Pakistani soldiers are super men since only 40k killed 3 million in 6 months.
So you better check under your bed every night to make sure supermen Pakistani army is not there :triniti:

Offtopic ranting. Still you will never feel the passion of having 90,000 prisoners of war from the enemy.

Don't go troll mode, we have discussed that a millions times how 90000 become POW's, india back stab Pakistan when it was busy in its internal crises & india got honest support of Russia, whereas on ground mutki terrorists were there along with their master troops in an area surrounded all sides by hostile enemy.

P.S go & visit those threads or you will be reported as trolling.

Don't go troll mode, we have discussed that a millions times how 90000 become POW's, india back stab Pakistan when it was busy in its internal crises & india got honest support of Russia, whereas on ground mutki terrorists were there along with their master troops in an area surrounded all sides by hostile enemy.

P.S go & visit those threads or you will be reported as trolling.

First of all don't talk childish with word backstab. Second think 90,000 Pow contain soldiers as well as Razakars(volunteers).

Where?
Can you site any credible, objective sources?

And right, Yahya Gave a quota to the army to kill 3 million Bengali.

If you believe that then you must also believe that Pakistani soldiers are super men since only 40k killed 3 million in 6 months.
So you better check under your bed every night to make sure supermen Pakistani army is not there :triniti:

I don't have a source and but is it false that Yahya Khan said so about Bengalis.

@Patriot... no they injured a woman and a child and faced retaliation resulting in deaths of a 3 or more indian soldiers.....called for a flag meetin to which the Rangers paid no attention...

First of all don't talk childish with word backstab. Second think 90,000 Pow contain soldiers as well as Razakars(volunteers).

There is nothing childish in it, it is fact. Second i don't wanna go on that POW's issue, you can go on the threads where this dicussions have already been done.

@Patriot... no they injured a woman and a child and faced retaliation resulting in deaths of a 3 or more indian soldiers.....called for a flag meetin to which the Rangers paid no attention...

Yes, no attention, we saw that recently on Siachin.

There is nothing childish in it, it is fact. Second i don't wanna go on that POW's issue, you can go on the threads where this dicussions have already been done.

Only people on whom the word backstabbed suits are the "Stranded Biharis".

Muntasir mamun is an indian sell out dalal. He is an awami mouth piece. But still the 3million propaganda is very wide spread and it will take time for people to accept the truth and the myth to
disappear . These dalals spout out such propaganda to keep old wounds open. But ultimately truth always prevails and this case won't be any exception either.:)

'Satyamev Jayate' :P

By the way how many do you think were killed/raped/had to flee?

How did about 40k Pakistani troops kill 3 million people in like 6 months?

40,000? LOOOL! :D 93,000 surrendered without even firing a bullet so I fail to see how you get this 40,000 number? :)

u even one time not shame of wat u did bangladeshis is so tough for a pakistani to bcom or behave like human

u even one time not shame of wat u did bangladeshis is so tough for a pakistani to bcom or behave like human

With all due respects, i'm sorry i can't understand indian english. Please post in Pakistani/British/American English.

40,000? LOOOL! :D 93,000 surrendered without even firing a bullet so I fail to see how you get this 40,000 number? :)

What a dumb guy who dosen't knows that out of those 90000, only 40000 were soilders rest were govt officials, diplomats, teachers, party workers etc etc.

@ 4.2. The Inquiry Committee Report:

The Inquiry Committee seemed to have also failed Mujib in giving him the kind of truth he was after. The Government of Bangladesh never said a word about officially receiving the report, which was, as per as the original Gazette notification, due on or before 30 April 1972 or what happened to the Inquiry Committee's work.

On 6 June 1972, William Drummond reported:

"Since the third week of March, when the Inspector General's office in the Bangladesh Home Ministry began its field investigations, there have been about 2,000 complaints from citizens about deaths at the hands of the Pakistan Army have been received." [3]

Later, sources in Bangladesh reported that the draft report showed an overall casualty figure of 56,743. When a copy of this draft report was shown to the Prime Minister,

"he lost his temper and threw it on the floor, saying in angry voice 'I have declared three million dead, and your report could not come up with three score thousand! What report you have prepared? Keep your report to yourself. What I have said once, shall prevail."

When Bengal was united they wanted it divided.
When called Pakistan they again wanted it divided.
When called Bangladesh yet again they are even more confused.
LOL.Somethings really wrong with this kipta bangals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom