What's new

Letters to KPK Administration prior to Attack on DI Khan

Sedqal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Talat Hussain has posted scanned copies of two letters which were posted to all relevant authorities of KPK prior to the attack on DI Khan. For your viewing pleasure :coffee:

Terror-1-580x798.jpg

Terror-2-580x824.jpg

Nice Job National Crisis Management Cell, at-least someone is doing their duty in Pakistan.

one date is hand written 27th and other is 28th.

p.s.

another important thing to note is the copies sent to different relevant departments.

Where are the PTI fanboys at the moment bashing the army in every other thread ?

Not ready to admit that the PTI's incompetence in handling matters and massive mismanagement caused the attack to succeed ?

Not that I expected anything better , when most of their ministers are giving statements portraying Taliban as saviors and their sent to hell leaders as Martyrs ?

Naya Pakistan Inshallah ! Yeah we got that new one .

The letters highlight a basic problem.

When the advice is to "take necessary security measures" over an impending attack, there is no effective mechanism to deliver that, on the ground, in the actual field, where it is needed.

An utter failure of governance at all levels. That is the problem.

Though I have serious reservations against Army, this time around it is the fault of provincial Administration. They were given a clear warning yet failed to safeguard the premises. Just look at the recipients of the letters!!

Provincial govt should make a case by bringing forth evidence that they requested Federation or Army for backup which was denied or was it another 'technical lacuna'.

Though I have serious reservations against Army, this time around it is the fault of provincial Administration. They were given a clear warning yet failed to safeguard the premises. Just look at the recipients of the letters!!

Provincial govt should make a case by bringing forth evidence that they requested Federation or Army for backup which was denied.

The whole system is failing, at all levels. That is the important thing to realize. No one is to blame singularly.

We are all failing together. Fingerpointing after the fact serves no purpose if the recommendations are never implemented and there is no accountability. Same will happen here.

This is so fckd up the whole world knew the terrorist are coming , these people didnt wanted to fight or face the extremists ..
Its sounds like this was done with the consent of KPK govt they were a part of it

This is so fckd up the whole world knew the terrorist are coming , these people didnt wanted to fight or face the extremists ..
Its sounds like this was done with the consent of KPK govt they were a part of it

Your avatar reminds me about one aspect of this sordid episode which is not being discussed as of yet. According to sources TTP also took six women (Five inmates and a police officer) with them. I hope they will not be treated as Maal e Ghanimat.

PTI government has serious governance problems, they do not know how to run things.........

Where are the PTI fanboys at the moment bashing the army in every other thread ?

Not ready to admit that the PTI's incompetence in handling matters and massive mismanagement caused the attack to succeed ?

Not that I expected anything better , when most of their ministers are giving statements portraying Taliban as saviors and their sent to hell leaders as Martyrs ?

Naya Pakistan Inshallah ! Yeah we got that new one .

So Terrorists come wearing NVG and cutt off light before commencing attack, Please do remind us were police or security prison guards were trained to fight such firepower in dark with only AK-47, without bullet proof vests and NVG's?

Trained professionals Garrison were at 5-10 mint walk distance, were they sleeping when jail attack occured?

No one absolving the negligence of KPK Government, but Aren't there any check posts b/w DI khan South waziristan? ISI issued that alert, why army checkposts in b/w FATA and D.I khan were not put on hightened alert as well?

Also isnt south waziristan under complete control of pak army? how the hell Taliban convey entered into DI khan from south waziristan?

DO tell us all geniuses, When an attack of such magnitude occurs in any western country, Do they Call reinforcements, SAWAT or they let prison guards handle such situation?

as @Argus Panoptes said, "When the advice is to "take necessary security measures" over an impending attack, there is no effective mechanism to deliver that, on the ground, in the actual field, where it is needed."

Yeah just increase security of DI jail with civilian police walas who don't know how to fight hardened terrorists, Just use civilians as cannon fodders by just handing them one AK-47 and then blaming them for not stopping the attack

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom