What's new

Lets call it a day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
message to xman.

since i have started 2 threads one of them has been closed as well and also i have been told that i am not a woman and also have been warned by moderators that i have been offending people here...

but never mind

welcome to defence.pk

Join the club:chilli:

yeah joined the club

and also these forums are not a mean of democracy i have been told by a moderator.

i have been told to put my photo up in a newspaper to prove my sexuality.

x_man;81313]I will let you all eager souls know about myself when I think that the time is right.

This is not a answer this is a cowards way out.

how much do I know about Sir MuradK or his son or even you. I never asked him or anyone who they are or what they are doing or where they are.

so if you dont no him and no clue about his status or knowledge.first thing you do is attack him.i doubt very much you are part of any professional organisation.more and more i read your posts more and more you sound like a Taxi driver.
no actually iam insulting them 2.

you claim to be from airforce and south asian.(i doubt that respecting your elders is part of us regardless if you no them or not)
you claim to tell us people are flying out of PAF.(cause some one told you.yet when some one argues with u .all u can do is insult them)

i would defenately like to request to the seniour modetators to reopen my thread
the introductions evening..

as then friends can come to that thread when they have a minute to tell us more about them sleves.
and off course in that thread if reopened no political issues would be discusssed again in a rather argumentative way off course.

This is not a answer this is a cowards way out.

so if you dont no him and no clue about his status or knowledge.first thing you do is attack him.i doubt very much you are part of any professional organisation.more and more i read your posts more and more you sound like a Taxi driver.
no actually iam insulting them 2.

you claim to be from airforce and south asian.(i doubt that respecting your elders is part of us regardless if you no them or not)
you claim to tell us people are flying out of PAF.(cause some one told you.yet when some one argues with u .all u can do is insult them)

maybe xman does not feel comfortable disclosing information about his personal life in such a manner
when you guys become more friendly with him then may be he will.
no need to gang up against him.he did say sorry give him some space.

Can somebody please close this stupid thread.

yeah joined the club

and also these forums are not a mean of democracy i have been told by a moderator.

i have been told to put my photo up in a newspaper to prove my sexuality.

Hey forget that! Tell us what part of Pakistan you are from.....better yet give us a phrase in urdu!!!!!

Tell us which country you are in now!

You are not fooling anyone with your bullshit!:lol:

say some thing in urdu.........

like what..?

well........

app sab loog kaisee hai .....

aslamalykum ......

mein nina pakistan islamabad see is forum par bat cheet kar rahi hoon aur mein koi mark nitwit nahi hoon...jese ke kaha gya hai ke mai koi mark nit wit guy hoon.

Gentlemen,

First of all I'd like to clarify a few things: This is a private board and not a public domain or a democracy, mods business is not open for discussion. Take it or leave it, simple as that!

Secondly, Pakistani military men are known for their devotion and dedication to the country, a newbee comes in a puts an unsupported claim against them and when countered he insults senior members which triggered quite a few Pakistani and non Pakistani members to go against him.
It was the message in the first place that got questioned not the messanger but unfortunalty things got ugly.

This is a professional board and we have our network to verify claims concerning our armed forces.
So X-Man, if you're a PAF professional in active service, I'd like to request you to reveal your true identity to the Webmaster and Senior Mods via PM so we can verify it and end the controversy surrounding you. I assure you that you and your privacy will be protected the best way we can.

I regret we got off the wrong start. This is not the way we usually welcome newbees, certainly the ones claiming to be military men.
You've appologised for your behavior, please do accept mine in return if I or any other mod offended you but it takes two to tango and I hope you understand the way we reacted.

So the ball is in your court, you can end this controvery right now.

Thanks!
Neo :mod:

Nina,

I'll reopen your thread right away but please let me remind you again that mods decision are to be respected at all times, you just don't go questioning it in several threads.
Since you're a newbee aswell, I'll give you a break and let it slip this time but please do take my advice in consideration the next time any of your threads get closed.

Thanks!
Neo

Gentlemen,

First of all I'd like to clarify a few things: This is a private board and not a public domain or a democracy, mods business is not open for discussion. Take it or leave it, simple as that!

Secondly, Pakistani military men are known for their devotion and dedication to the country, a newbee comes in a puts an unsupported claim against them and when countered he insults senior members which triggered quite a few Pakistani and non Pakistani members to go against him.
It was the message in the first place that got questioned not the messanger but unfortunalty things got ugly.

This is a professional board and we have our network to verify claims concerning our armed forces.
So X-Man, if you're a PAF professional in active service, I'd like to request you to reveal your true identity to the Webmaster and Senior Mods via PM so we can verify it and end the controversy surrounding you. I assure you that you and your privacy will be protected the best way we can.

I regret we got off the wrong start. This is not the way we usually welcome newbees, certainly the ones claiming to be military men.
You've appologised for your behavior, please do accept mine in return if I or any other mod offended you but it takes two to tango and I hope you understand the way we reacted.

So the ball is in your court, you can end this controvery right now.

Thanks!
Neo :mod:

Best post on this thread, great piece of moderating NEO:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom